A choking hazard
I bought this playpen for my son when he was 7 months old he is now 1 and has several teeth he has managed to chew several of the connections which have rubber on them and it was only lucky I happened to see him and get the rubber from his mouth or he could have choked would definitely not recommend this playpen and think it should be removed from all shelves massive choking hazard
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.