3.3

Still waiting for refund

Beware of scam. Still waiting for refund for my project in Marsden Park
John Nablus
John Nablus

Would have been better getting a pizza maker

Absolutely useless.. I’ve never seen so much incompetence, from the work to the management. Damage the tiles, don’t complete the job and leave me to fix…. This company won’t last long.
Disappointed
DisappointedPerth, WA

Lex H.
Lex H.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great result

Great experience from start to finish. Tiles look amazing and would highly recommend
Sandra H
Sandra H

My tile looked fantastic

Tile and Grout Pro were professional to work with and their technician did a wonderful job. Tile now look amazing. Will use them again,
Nick
Nick

Tile replacement

Great work by our contractor Janaka - he was prompt friendly service and did an amazing job.
Julianne
JulianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and Easy Service

So easily organised and completed. No drama, great service. Thank you
Kirstyn
Kirstyn2 posts

Terrible company. Would not recommend

Engaged this company (aka Tile Cleaners) to complete some grout work on the balconies. The job was cancelled the day before work was to begin as the technician decided to take annual leave! My deposit was not refunded despite several promises and eventually received by deposit back after 6 months as I contacting Fair Trading. Do not use this company. Do not let the ‘great pricing’ fool you. You will regret it.
RebeccaC
RebeccaC

Exceeded our expectations!

Very happy with this company. We got our tiles and grout cleaned. They were very responsive and helpful with being able to work in with us at short notice. Our technician Dave was helpful, knowledgable and professional. The results exceeded our expectations and we will be recommending to everyone we know!
Ace M.
Ace M.New South Wales3 posts

Awesome at handling slate

Quick easy service. Could give me a rough quote from a quick conversation and some pictures.

Guys came out and did the job without hassle.

And left the place better than when they started.

Can’t really ask for me

Ossie Deegs
Ossie DeegsSydney, NSW4 posts

Great service, great work and finish

Had these guys recently come in and regrout and then clean and seal my pavers. From the first call they were great. Pavers look like new. The colour enhancer sealer they reccomended was the cherry on top.

Used these guys once again for our holiday house and service was once again top notch

Manny
MannySouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

First class work!

Our shower looked very tired and grotty and we needed to get it looking good as we're selling the house. Dylan arrived on time and spent over 8 hours meticulously getting out all the old grout and then regrouting to make it look absolutely fantastic! I'd highly recommend Tile and Grout Pro! A++++
Jenni D.
Jenni D.

Beautiful work done without a fuss

A deep clean and seal of terrazzo floor. From first phone call to last minute of day, every conversation was professional, very helpful and they delivered in spades!
Great work Guys. Many thanks Daniel.
Amber
Amber

Massively improved the bathroom

Really impressed with the service and the quality of the work. Regrout of shower has fixed all the leaks and makes the bathroom look new.
Disappointed
Disappointed2 posts

Exceptionally bad

Dishonest conduct in quoting, intentionally obtuse when discussing the work. Very poor in delivery, poor quality work. Would NEVER go near again
Shelley T
Shelley T
  Fair Incentive

Could not be happier with this service!

service was fast, efficient and I appreciated updates re timing / arrival of contractor. Did an amazing job fixing up a problem area with existing tiles and levels. Could not be happier with this service!

Jon
JonSydney, NSW8 posts

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and quality workmanship

We Tile & Grout Pro clean our tiles and the technician provided excellent service and did a great job. Communication from the team was excellent and the technician arrived on time and was knowledgeable. Would use again.
Judim
JudimSydney, NSW

Job well done!

Friendly staff, great communication, arrived on time and did a great job. Have already recommended this company to friends and colleagues.
consumer affairs
consumer affairsSouthwest, VIC

Alexander
AlexanderSydney, NSW

Tip Top Job

I recently used Tile and Grout Pro to clean the tiles in my house before my daughter's wedding reception. The tiles had not been cleaned in years, but our technician, Harry, did an amazing job. I was absolutely blown away by the results and would highly recommend their services. The tiles were left sparkling clean and looked brand new. Harry was very professional and was a pleasure to work with. I'm so glad I chose Tile and Grout Pro for this job!
Cudac
CudacSydney, NSW7 posts

Fiona B.
Fiona B.

Didn’t show. Didn’t call

I arrived early and got our employees of our small business to prepare everything for a vinyl clean. I confirmed via email, sent photos of the job, secured a deposit, and confirmed booking when they called me personally the night before.
I waited 30 minutes from the agreed start time. No show. Called and was informed that they weren’t going to make it. No one thought to call me, the client.
What a waste of time.
Popou
PopouSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

No Insurance

A guy representing Tile and Grout Pro turned up to start the job 1 hour late and when asked for his insurance had none. He was a sub-contractor with no insurance and license number. Told him to wait while we contact his boss. He took off and said he was going for petrol and never came back. Now I am trying to get my deposit after they sent me an email saying they cancelled the job. They are not responding to my request for return of deposit. We have video of the whole incident and what was said. They will be sorry if they don't return my deposit. DON"T USE THEM!!!
Erika Patterson
Erika PattersonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Very Happy Customer

We were very happy with the work our tiler Sayed did. He completed the work on time. We noticed a small gap in one grout line and he came back the next day to repair. Definitely recommend Sayed.
Deceived
DeceivedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Guilty of misleading and deceptive conduct

Pretending to be GroutPro who are actually professionals, unlike these amateurs. Changed their name from Tile Cleaners (look them up on Product Review - 2.9 stars) to "Tile and Grout Pro" to trick people into believing they're deal with the real GroutPro.

Trish T.
Trish T.2 posts

Unorganised & unprofessional

Organised a date, paid deposit & then had a guy from Aspen Services turn up. At no time was it indicated that they outsource the job.

The text said he will be here at 838am. Shows up at 930am & shrugged with arrogance and said oh well traffic. Had absolutely no idea about the products requested to ensure colour continuity with grout etc the wanted to use an inferior sealant that takes 3 days to cure. We were told we would be able to use shower by following day but that would be against the brands recommendation.

Then has no cleaning products, no rags for clean up, no bags for rubbish. Wanted to use our toilet paper to clean up his mess.

Tried to contact the person that was supposed to organise grout etc & they refused to answer.

Jack
JackSydney, NSW2 posts

ACC
ACCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All good

From start to finish an easy experience. Very professional. Great comms. Fair price. On time. No mess. I would highly recommend if you need regrouting done. That is thirty words
Amanda
AmandaVictoria

Very happy! Excellent reliable service

Fantastic result, very happy with work. Technician took time to get best possible clean. Punctual, great communication. Honest, personable, attention to detail, recommend highly, looks like new, no chemical odour.
Meg
MegAdelaide20 posts

Great Work

Sayed did a fantastic job of re grouting our shower. Quote was reasonable and we were very happy with his attention to detail. Honestly expected the whole process to be noisier and messier so we were pleasantly surprised with how little disruption there was. We would call them again.
Elias
EliasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

I needed to re-grout and replace some damaged tiles in our shower. Reegan and the Team at Tile and Grout did an amazing job and the shower looks like new. Great communication throughout which avoided any surprises and they delivered a great result.
Anne Marie Macpherson
Anne Marie Macpherson3 posts

Great service - excellent performance by the technician

Most polite and diligent worker who did an outstanding job. He was efficient, punctual and industrious. I will definitely use this company again and if possible, will request the same technician.
noel a.
noel a.2 posts

Great sales bad customer service

Great sales quoted 8 dolllars per sqm but when asked did not say any min. Did the job and charged the min $450 instead of 250. So when asked again they said it is on the contract. Obviously small print. So they are not the best and honest to deal with and should consider using a more honest and trustworthy company that will keep to what they say.

We tried to talk to their customer service and explain but they still charged the full amount.

I do not mind dealing with a company that is upfront and honest and honours what they say to get a sale

Peter H
Peter HSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Beware

Contracted this company to clean my pavers in the courtyard. The technician put a hole in my pond liner whilst cleaning the capping pavers.
Denied doing it. Cost me $1,000 to repair.
Now the algae has returned after 2 months. The technician claimed the sealant would last 10 years.
Response from the company was you still have to regularly clean the pavers???? After 2 months and costing me $1,000!!!
Do not use this company.
Nicola W
Nicola WSydney, NSW

Great service and good quality

Had my bathroom tiles grout replaced by the Tile and Grout Pro team recently. Happy with the pricing, explanations and the end result. Bathroom is looking fantastic again. As someone who has no idea about how all this stuff works.

OssieBaller
OssieBaller2 posts

Once again, great job

Had these guys in previously to do my terracotta and was awesome so I bought them in to do the indoor slate which was gonna be more challenging as wasn’t in great nick, previous owners not me ;). Great job. Found out they do regrouting so will be using again soon.
IndyAussie
IndyAussieSydney, NSW2 posts

Seemless booking process and great results

Recently purchased a property In my wife’s home city of Sydney. Once the borders started opening up, I endeavoured to get the tiles cleaned and sealed at the advice of my agent. Did an online enquiry and everything from them was as smooth as my tiles are now. Great way to arrive after a long journey from Indianapolis. Will definitely use again on my wife’s property’s here and her family’s. Highlight recommended and looking forward to thanksgiving in our new home.
Edmund Hill
Edmund HillSydney, NSW3 posts

Positive experience and great customer service

I am not very good at understanding how to keep my tiles clean and it always causes me so much frustration when they get in a poor state. I found these guys online and was apprehensive as doing things online is not my strong suit. I ended up being impressed with the great customer service and the way that I was walked through the entire process from the quoting when I sent them photos of my tiles all the way to the job itself. My initial feelings of being overwhelmed were quickly replaced with relief when I saw the way the team totally rejuvenated my tired and dirty tiles and grout. I plan on using these guys regularly to keep my floor looking its best.
Tim