Tile Direct

Tile Direct

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Job Satisfaction

Natasha Cleary

Natasha ClearyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality and service

Hard to get in person contact but their products bear good quality and pricing is good too. Got tiles for our bathroom and laundry . I can not recommend them enough.

Job Satisfaction

L.L

L.LSydney

Terrible quality, poor service, 1 star is too much

Rocsta

RocstaKellyville

Poor Service

Tile Direct called me and left a message as they have to come and do some work at my place. I returned the call 10 mins after the message and got an answering machine. I have been calling now for 3 Days and leaving messages. No return calls and can’t get s hold of them at all..... very poor service

Store LocationThrough home builder
Victoria

VictoriaSydney, NSW

Poor service and rip off

Store LocationSeven Hills

Rose27

Rose27WOLLONGONG

So delighted

Never use them again

From the beginning they wanted every dollar you had. Then the quality of workmanship was crap. We had a white film over our tiles after the tiler had grouted and they said that it is our job to clean them, Then when you need to get things fixed the maintenance person never returns your calls. We have been waiting now 2 months and 3 phone calls for her to contact us, 1 more call then further action will be taken. D Chamings.

Tile Direct admin stuffed up then blamed us.

Pen

PenHunter Region, NSW

Refuse to provide itemised account

WingSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Renee m

Renee mNSW, 2038

Poor workman ship and numerous faults

tricked

tricked

Very Poor Customer Service

I had an appointment booked with one of their consultants to discuss tiling and general floor coverings for my new home. I was willing to travel for an hour for this 3 hour meeting (regular time period they allow for the meeting). A couple of days before the meeting, one of their very junior sounding employees phoned me, saying she was cancelling my meeting. No discussion, they were cancelling and that was that. They said if I wanted to I could have a 30 minute consultation. Not worth travelling for an hour for a quick chat!

JMcPenrith

Terrible Tiling 0 - Zero Star Rating!

Tile Direct Sydney did the tiling in our new home when we built with Rawson Homes.

We have tiles with more than 2mm lippage & the majority of tiles do not line up which is due to the joint widths varying from less than 1mm to about 8mm.

The floor in our ensuite is bowed (actually runs away from a drain point) & the majority of our flooring is not very level. Many areas also did not have the grout cleaned off the tiles.

It is obvious that they have not used spacers when laying tiles due to the inconsistent joints.

Buyer beware - do yourself a favour & find a reputable company to deal with.