Tile Mart

Tile Mart

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrible Customer Service

Just had the most lacklustre and interesting experience dealing with this particular business. I am project managing an entire home renovation and as part of that I required THREE tiles (two boxes).

The order was placed and paid for in full on that day with the promise it would be ordered that particular day, and be delivered by Friday. I remained flexible so I called on Friday to discuss what time would be appropriate to come down and to my knowledge they have told my partner they had simply "forgotten" the order, and a refund was decided and nothing more could be done.

I tried to discuss options on multiple occasions with the director of this "franchise" to which I was told I was being abuse, incoherent and swearing. I was hung up on and my calls were not returned.

I often try to resolve my issues at the lowest level possible, especially when you have experience in managing projects for a living for many years. Unfortunately this business was unable to be reasoned with, however they provided ample entertainment telling me they were going to call the police, and also didn't take up my option for a face to face discussion.

This was just my individual experience with this business, reasonable quality tiles, slow response time on the showroom floor, flogging off unneeded products to unknowing customers and just a lacklustre and poor performance of customer service as a whole.

But in saying that, good luck with your endeavours, I will await to hear from Victoria Police about all the illegal activities I conducted trying to communicate with a place of business.

Regards,
Dallas.

Service beyond expectation

Saturday 25th June 2016. My husband and I went to Tile Mart after a very bad experience with another tile firm. As we walked in the back door, David greeted us with a warm welcome and instructed us which way to go to find a consultant. We looked around for a bit then David came and helped us, he was very helpful without being pushy. David gave us a selection of tiles to think about. Briget saw us contemplating and came to our assistance, now our experience has gone to a level of beyond fantastic, we have never tiled before, the time Briget spent with us explaining what we would require to do the best job. We did not feel rushed, we both felt as if we mattered. Thank you Tile Mart our experience with your company left us feeling confident about our decision to D.I.Y.

Tile Mart Hoppers Crossing - I'll be back

I've been a trade professional for the best part of 15 years. Recently moved to the inner west and was looking for a local supplier. I found Tile Mart in Hoppers Crossing and believe they deserve a good mention after a recent transaction. They are well informed, the manager having a background in hands-on stone masonry. They were helpful but not pushy and most of all they got the order done promptly. Not that anybody likes working after, lets face it, we are Australian, but on this job I was pushed for time and they patiently allowed me to complete my visit to the showroom with a customer after they should have been closed for a good half hour. Not something I would normally expect at all, but a testament to their customer focus. Prices are competitive and choices are very good. I recommend you pay them a visit whether you are a DIYer, just looking for ideas, or a trade professional wanting a place to sit down with a customer and check out a few ideas.
Patient, competent staff and very good tile selection.