TIM Finance

TIM Finance

• Loan TypeLine of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
Leslie J.

Leslie J.Sydney, NSW

Good Experience!

Great easy service very fast and all everything explained perfectly. Customer service was excellent and requirements met. I would definitely recommend it to my colleagues. Thanks again Angus and Des.

Application Process
Angus S.The Invoice Market

Thanks Leslie. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Great customer service and very effecient

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Tim. They offered me great funding at very affordable rates. They have allowed me to continue growing my business . I will definitely use them again if needed in the future and will recommend their services. The team were an absolute pleasure to work with. One happy customer !

Angus S.The Invoice Market

Thanks for the kind words Justine. Pleasure was all ours.

Clive S

Clive SSydney, NSW

Very happy, great customer service

tim offered a funding great solution at affordable rates. The customer service is excellent. It is really helping my business grow. I will definitely be recommending The Invoice Market to all my fellow colleagues that own food import and distribution businesses.

Application Process
Angus S.The Invoice Market

Thanks Clive. See you soon.

Business Loans