Timbecon

Timbecon

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Timbecon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)

Advertised a different product

I received an item that was supposed to be brass and wasn’t. And then was told I would only receive a refund if I post the item back to them at there expense. I’m sorry but half hours out of my weekend to post items back are worth more than the item I payed for. Good business practice would be to give me a full refund and an apology for wasting my time

mfs r.
mfs r.Queensland

Disappointing

They have demonstrated no interest in resolving simple issues that has left me with the unfortunate task of advising all who read this that your custom will be appreciated elsewhere. Can not recommend Timbecon in any capacity.

John M
John MAU

Supply and Delivery

After some specific wood oil. Their price was competitive and delivery charge reasonable. Delivery to Sydney was only 4 days. Have bought other items from them and very satisfied with the service.

Stefanio
StefanioSydney, NSW

Love the Narex Cryo chisel set I just received and great service from all at Timbecon !!

Christina kept me advised on progress with my goods and eta on delivery arrival.
When goods were on way to destination I had excellent tracking and package well presented in box.

Hardware Shops