Timbecon

Timbecon

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Timbecon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
Nik
Nik

Garbage products and terrible customer support

Advertised a different product

I received an item that was supposed to be brass and wasn’t. And then was told I would only receive a refund if I post the item back to them at there expense. I’m sorry but half hours out of my weekend to post items back are worth more than the item I payed for. Good business practice would be to give me a full refund and an apology for wasting my time

• Return Claim MadeNo
mfs r.
mfs r.Queensland

Disappointing

They have demonstrated no interest in resolving simple issues that has left me with the unfortunate task of advising all who read this that your custom will be appreciated elsewhere. Can not recommend Timbecon in any capacity.

• Return Claim MadeNo
ELIJAH
ELIJAHNewcastle

Non exsistant Warranty Department

Dont order online from these guys. They use toll and are terrible at delivering products. got charged for a tail drop $90. driver walked the product across the road and put it in the garage. had an issue with the room filter remote i ordered. still no response for these guys over 2 weeks i called the store got told i had to email which i did a week and a half before calling.

Hardware Shops

Find out how Timbecon compares to other Hardware Shops

sherwood wetstone grinder

I bought the Sherwood wetstone grinder from Timbecon. The machine developed a fault with the speed control unit and a replacement was sent out immediately before I packaged the faulty one to return. The replacement unit developed the same problem within less than 6 months and Timbecon would not replace it immediately without receipt of the faulty one even though I had sent a video of the unit showing exactly the same fault with jerky rotation. Timbecon decided to refund the full cost of the unit and I will not be purchasing Sherwood brand (made in China) again. I have opted for Tormek T-8 as a replacement (made in Germany). unfortunately, Chinese copies just don't cut the mustard.