Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper

3.9

Ipsa Deo
    Ipsa DeoSydney, NSW

Not worth it

Not worth the price at all. Maybe good for smaller babies but definitely a NO for taller babies. The motion isin’t smooth either. You cannot put it on a carpet area. Very tough rocking. Also the mobile is pretty mediocre. Doesn’t have good tunes. I mean my baby monitor has more tunes. My baby does not stay in the rocker for more than 10 mins. Quality is pretty average.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Kingdom for $130.00.

See all Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper reviews

Itay S.
    Itay S.asked

Press button isn`t working. Also we can`t pull the red button

Becca C.
    Becca C.asked

Mobile doesn't click into position. Anyone else have this trouble and what is red click for or foot end of rocker?

Tsh
    Tsh

Mine did click as far as I remember but sometimes I had to push in a bit hard.Red click?There was this red little thing at the foot end which was for dummies I guess.

PJMelb
    PJMelbasked

Can we use it as a bassinet and make the baby sleep on it for the night?

Anna B
    Anna B

Hi. I've used this a daytime bassinet. I found it great way to block out the daytime sun without having to buy expensive blackout blinds. I wouldn't recommend as a full time basdinette because it doesn't have a flat surface.

See all Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper questions