Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper

Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper

3.9

TshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will do the job

I bought this after thoroughly researching I was fortunate to buy it from baby bunting during sale,assembling was easily but I was disappointed that it won't rock on carpeted surface ,while buying it I didnt even think about this issue.My bub somehow doesnt like being in there for long accept when he is in a mood to play with the mobile.I hope he starts liking it more.

Anna BRotorua

It could have been fabulous product

It could have been a fabulous product and therefore not worth what I paid for it. Reasons as follows:
    a) The rocking isn't that great in terms of motion but what I do like is that it slightly rocks as my son moves while in his askeep.
    b) The musical tower is great as it seems to be mesmerizing for my son but when he falls asleep and I want to move it out of the way it makes a loud clicking sound.
    c) The fabric in some area isn't cut straight and stithing uneven.
    d) The sound from a) and b) wakes my son even if he's in deep sleep. This makes me annoyed.

Overall it's an OK product not worth the price.It could have been a 5/5 rocker for me.

Mel
    Mel

Should have saved my money

This has the potential to be great but a few design issues make it mediocre. It's very hard to get all fabric parts off after assembly. This might not seem like a big problem but think poosplosion and it is a huge problem. I find the base legs/rockers seem to be flawed. When baby is in it (6 months now) and kicks her legs it puts her head on a downward angle,they should be reversed. It might be be ok for a smaller baby.Different levels of vibration would be good, it's not strong enough for my baby (again this is a personal thing, some babies may like it. I like that the music plays for a decent length of time.

Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Find out how Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper compares to other Baby Bouncers / Rockers

See all Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper reviews

Itay S.
    Itay S.asked

Press button isn`t working. Also we can`t pull the red button

Becca C.
    Becca C.asked

Mobile doesn't click into position. Anyone else have this trouble and what is red click for or foot end of rocker?

Tsh

Mine did click as far as I remember but sometimes I had to push in a bit hard.Red click?There was this red little thing at the foot end which was for dummies I guess.

PJMelb
    PJMelbasked

Can we use it as a bassinet and make the baby sleep on it for the night?

Anna B

Hi. I've used this a daytime bassinet. I found it great way to block out the daytime sun without having to buy expensive blackout blinds. I wouldn't recommend as a full time basdinette because it doesn't have a flat surface.

See all Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper questions