Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper

3.9

Priyanka
    PriyankaSydney, NSW

Great for daytime naps

Bought it for being portable within the house and for day time naps. Bub loves it and sleeps peacefully. Haven’t tried it with the musical mobile on top as the batteries didn’t come with the box, need to purchase new ones

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Kingdom Physical store for $135.00.

El123
    El123Sydney

Great! Use it almost every day

I use it almost every day. Have used it as a rocker / napper and entertainer. More recently to keep my 9mo in one spot while I use the bathroom. Baby loved the lights and songs and hanging toys when she was younger, wasn't fussed on the vibration.
    Would be great if it folded down.

Lucy
    LucyAdelaide

A must have for any new mum

This is a good product & has potential to be great with a couple of small alterations. Loads of light and sound functions to amuse baby and adaptable to numerous positions, it also rocks and vibrates. We have used it every day from birth and it has been a godsend. Highly recommend!
    Lots of position options, great size and shape for baby, lots of functions to amuse baby
    Ha a hard unpadded rail around the top edge which is easy to bump baby on when putting them in- also baby kicks it wen their legs start moving. Flimsy make. Needs to be lined with bunny rug as fabric is uncomfortable. Dangling sun toy fell of after 1 week.

Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Find out how Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper compares to other Baby Bouncers / Rockers

See all Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper reviews

Itay S.
    Itay S.asked

Press button isn`t working. Also we can`t pull the red button

Becca C.
    Becca C.asked

Mobile doesn't click into position. Anyone else have this trouble and what is red click for or foot end of rocker?

Tsh
    Tsh

Mine did click as far as I remember but sometimes I had to push in a bit hard.Red click?There was this red little thing at the foot end which was for dummies I guess.

PJMelb
    PJMelbasked

Can we use it as a bassinet and make the baby sleep on it for the night?

Anna B
    Anna B

Hi. I've used this a daytime bassinet. I found it great way to block out the daytime sun without having to buy expensive blackout blinds. I wouldn't recommend as a full time basdinette because it doesn't have a flat surface.

See all Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper questions