Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper

3.9

Lei
    LeiVictoria

Great Product!

I love it and bub loves it too! Found it helpful when co-sleeping, easy and good as a bassinet. Bub loves the vibration and sleeps really good in his rocker. Thanks for this fantastic and useful rocker!

Purchased in March 2019 at Catch.

E jane
    E janeSydney

Baby loves it!

My baby loves this rocker!!! We don’t use it for naps and only use the sitting incline but she loves the music and toys! She will dance and wiggle around to it.
    We also use it as a high chair at the moment until she can sit unsupported.
    Very good product

Melmania
    MelmaniaAU

Perfect 2nd Bassinet

This rocker/ basinet is simply brilliant! The clever 3 in 1 design allows it to be used as a bassinet, rocker and little chair. The gentle vibrating motion always put my son to sleep, as it a lightweight design we kept it downstairs as a 2nd basinet. It is also a perfect portable bassinet.
    The insert is detachable and fabric is easy to clean. The only downfall was we always were replacing the batteries.

Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Find out how Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper compares to other Baby Bouncers / Rockers

esma2127
    esma2127Cronulla Beach, New South Wales

Best baby item we purchased!! Love it

We brought this rocker when baby was 1 month old and it is great. Baby now 4 months and loves it more and more. So many settings, can lock it or have it rocking, toys and entertainment are great when Bub is about 3 months. Vibrating function was good for soothing newborn. We are even using it as a chair for her first solid foods.

Safe and secure. Easy to move around the house. Baby loves to be in it. Can move around and kick in it.

Rocks better on hard floor, but still does the job on carpet.

Highly recommend.

See all Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper reviews

Itay S.
    Itay S.asked

Press button isn`t working. Also we can`t pull the red button

Becca C.
    Becca C.asked

Mobile doesn't click into position. Anyone else have this trouble and what is red click for or foot end of rocker?

Tsh
    Tsh

Mine did click as far as I remember but sometimes I had to push in a bit hard.Red click?There was this red little thing at the foot end which was for dummies I guess.

PJMelb
    PJMelbasked

Can we use it as a bassinet and make the baby sleep on it for the night?

Anna B
    Anna B

Hi. I've used this a daytime bassinet. I found it great way to block out the daytime sun without having to buy expensive blackout blinds. I wouldn't recommend as a full time basdinette because it doesn't have a flat surface.

See all Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper questions