TIO

TIO

See the Best Home and Contents Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for TIO? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
    Marlin
    MarlinSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Highly recommended for car insurance. My car was written off & they made process of claim easy & hassle. I got good value for my car. Can say there are some companies who cares for customers over their profits.

Topender
    TopenderDarwin

The (Slightly Flawed) Dream Insurer

lisa99
    lisa99

Customer service and a great product.

I'm not usually one for public product reviews but after being messed around by several different companies with travel insurance claims, I can honestly say TIO is the only company I'll ever use again. Excellent customer service, fast claims turnarounds and no horrible off shore call centres! Please keep up the great work TIO.

Excellent Service

I have had TIO Landlord Insurance for a property in Darwin for a number of years and have had the misfortune to make 2 claims during the the past year. One was an electrical problem with an Air Conditioner and switch board, and the other with tenant damage to a door and vertical blinds. Photos were taken and a proffessional trade opinion was obtained in each case. Details were submitted with the claims, which were promply settled.
    The staff were exemplary, pleasant, knowledgeable and punctual with all their dealings with me.

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how TIO compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

abullbarWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good Honest service

I have been with TIO for many years,I have 2 cars and housold contents with them.
    I have made a few claims over the years and found them to be excellent.
    I wrote my car off 2 years ago and they paid me the market value for my car 5 days later.
    Quick resulition of claims,easy to deal with

philip s.
    philip s.asked

what is normal time frame for submitting a car accident claim to be responded to

philip s.
    philip s.asked

what is normal time frame for a reply on submitting accident claim should there be a generic response to a lodgement of claim

Cyril Bennett
    Cyril Bennettasked

Do you insure (Housae and Contents) in Queensland?

abullbar

Hi Cyril T.I.O Territory Insurance Office is Based in the Northern Territory and only insures items in the Northern Territory.
    Perhaps you are confusing it with G.I.O which is Government Insurance Office www.gio.com.au which is based in Victoria but may insure and have offices in each state.Check the link to find out more.
    Cheers
    Bill

Mike
    Mike

x

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance
    Other Insurance Types Offered Business, Car, Home and Contents, Income, Landlord and Travel