Tisira TDW12X

Tisira TDW12X

Rubbish

Came out of warranty and stopped working! We live in the country and its
too expensive to get a service tech out to look at it. No wonder it's been discontinued, no one wants to fix it. Was put in the house when it was built, cheap and nasty dishwasher.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Do not purchase. Worst dishwasher ever.

Just moved into a new house that came with the TDW12X. This is honestly the worst dishwasher ever, do not purchase. It does not clean at all. Half the items that go in come out filthy (not just a little mark, I mean dirty). I am now rinsing all items prior to putting in and they STILL come out dirty. The compartment the powder goes in does not empty. I don't even close it anymore and it still has crud in it after a cycle, how does that happen! We have been here a month and I can't survive with this junk, we are getting a new dishwasher.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Dear Keve, thank you for your review we are very sorry to read about your negative experience with your machine, firstly how long are your dishes sitting in your machine, are your dishes being rinsed prior to going into the machine? If your not rinsing the dishes you will find "crud" in the machine after a wash. If you would like to have a talk with our team or book a service call feel free to contact us on 1300762219, thank you Tisira.

Buy a bucket, sponge and dishwashing liquid you would be better off

I have used and sold many dishwashers, this rubbish is not fit for sale, poor quality and doesnt wash or rinse very well at all, in my opinion put your money into something a little better, if you want a budget dishwasher don't buy this one, even rinsing the dishes doesnt help sometimes comes out dirtier than when went in. Even the entry level Dishlex is twice the dishwasher this is.

Hi Simon, thank you for your review, if you macine isnt cleaning the dishes it will need a service call. The machine shouldn't have these types of issues, if you would like a service call pls call our team on 1300762219, thank you Tisiraservice call for something thats a month old, theres some confirmation of quality. I'm a tenant that just recieved this as a replacement for another iconic piece of rubbish (dishlex).