2.0

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No

Not so glad I got a Titan!

Store LocationBundamba Qld
See all Titan Garages and Sheds reviews

Asya H.

Asya H.asked

My builders had trouble installing the lock on my Titan pa door.
Do you have a video or can you recommend another lock for this door?
Cheers

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Asya H. Can I suggest you call Titan and ask to talk to the processing department. They will be able to give you some advice on the installation of the lock. The number is 38036077. Thanks Adam.

Steven O.

Steven O.asked

Hi, Where can I find the prices to get a door and window installed in an existing titan shed?

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Steven O. You can get the prices on both of these items from our Titan Lite website and continue to place an order if you wish. Or feel free to come into one of the displays to do the same. Unfortunately Titan can not offer installation for this type of alteration.
Kind regards

Vicki M.asked

I recently purchased a double garage/shed. The slab was a total disaster. The frame of the shed isnt straight. The fronts panel don't match up-to-the pitch of the roof. This cost me alot of money. All that was corrected was the removal of left over Concrete. The screws used to bolt the panels in are rusting. What does my warranty and workmanship cover with your company. As a customer.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Vicki M. Sorry to hear about these issues. Would you be able to give me your contract number so i can look into this immediately.
Kind Regards Adam - Titan Garages and Sheds

G365801.

Vicki M.

Still waiting to hear from you. Contract
No.. G365801