Titan Garages and Sheds

Titan Garages and Sheds (page 2 of 13)

4.3

Great product

We chose a Titan garden shed because we wanted a good solid product. We had purchased a Titan garage at a different property nearly 20 years ago and had been happy with it hence it made sense to go with Titan again. We are happy with the final result. We deducted one star from the rating as it took longer than expected due to a miscommunication between Titan and the concreter which delayed concreting by a couple of weeks.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Welshman54 and thank you for your review. Also a big thanks for choosing Titan again. Yes our Tool/garden sheds are built to last and I'm sure you'll be as happy with your new shed as you were the last.
Titan Garages and Sheds

Not so glad I got a Titan!

Store LocationBundamba Qld
Cassi B.

Cassi B.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't have been easier

Ryan at the Underwood office is a legend. Every other shed company (I contacted at least 10) put our job in the "too hard basket" and tried to get me to change positioning & sizing of the shed I wanted. Titan were the only ones to take one look at it and say "Of course we can!". The entire process was smooth sailing from day 1 & the shed is fantastic. The contractors used were amazing to deal with & couldn't do enough for us.

The only thing I would say that they should do is provide coloured roofing screws. While this wouldn't be a problem for most people, I can see the roof of our shed from my living room window & it would have made a world of difference if coloured screws were used.

I can't recommend Titan or their product enough.

Store LocationUnderwood

Party Man

Party ManSouth East Queensland, QLD

Strong and safe

Very happy with the shed as it has done what I bought it for, to unclutter the garage. It also eliminates what was annoying grass to mow !!! :-P Not to mention added value to the house.

Store LocationCrestmead

My man cave

The day I placed my order with Titan I knew I was on the right track and felt very confident the final product would be exactly what I wanted. Well done Titan.

Store LocationMain Brisbane factory sales office.
Col

ColSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what the doctor ordered!

The Tidy was modified to our instructions (back wall with window) and it blends into our garden perfectly. The guys installed it in a very short time and the finished product looks great

Store LocationCrestmead
Dave Arnold

Dave ArnoldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shed

Salesman John Barter from the Crestmead office was great to deal with very knowledgeable as we had a few sewer line issues to deal with and he got it sorted no problems. A few issues with the after sales team with lack of communication and organisation of contractors but all in all we ended up with a great shed. Cheers

Store LocationCrestmead office
Tony Williams

Tony WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love My Shed

This is the 4th shed now that I have purchased from Titan and the 3rd from The Morayfield sales team. The Morayfield sales team with my latest shed purchase were extremely professional, helpful, and explained everything thoroughly to me. They conducted a site visit on the same I first spoke with them. The Customer Service Team kept me well informed throughout the experience. The shed erector was a great bloke and did a great job. Thank you Titan, I am extremely happy with everything.

Store LocationMorayfield
Shane Delacour

Shane DelacourSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed Feelings

The end result of my car port I am happy with but I am disappointed with the service. It took just over 5 weeks to install from the date the carport was delivered to my premises. I understand there were public holidays and some wet weather in that 5 week period however there were also mix ups with the wrong plans being provided to the contractor as well as the wrong posts being delivered. There were 3 weeks of fine weather that could have allowed the work to be done.

Fae Fleur

Fae FleurSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever.

Doors on back to front, rubbish not removed.... although they did take the left over panels that were actually mine.
The shed itself apart from doors is good...
Not sure about it having been good value though.

Store LocationTitan

GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't live up to TV add expectations

Store LocationMorayfield Qld
Glenn

I did say some issues were fixed by Titan, am still convinced it is a poor product given the promises on TV.

Replacement carport

Store LocationHead office Crestmead

Extremely unhappy - Absolutely terrible service

We have had the worst experience with Titan. The shed is sited incorrectly as there was no site visit beforehand and a Concreter who was in too much of a hurry to care. If anyone is thinking of getting a shed through Titan beware as we have found that if there is a problem it is the owners responsibility.

Disgusted
Disgusted
Lynne H

Lynne HSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are extremely happy!!

We had a caravan carport and small shed erected. Everything has been done professionally and in the time frame promised. The salesman Phillip Watkins listened to what we wanted and that's what we got.
The contractors were there on time and completed each section in a professional manner. We can highly recommend Titan Garages and Sheds and they were also one of the most reasonable quotes. Thank you Titan.

Store LocationCaboolture
Michael Quinn

Michael QuinnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

This is my second Titan shed the last one was 18 years ago i was happy with everything back then that is why i went with Titan again , they did a excellent job the product is the best around Fresno Concrete contractors Titan did a amazing job i have no problem recommending that concrete company , as for the installation of my Titan Shed , Shane had my Titan up under 8 hrs , top guy & top job ,because this is my second Titan Adam the Manager threw in a electric door opener . ,
Happy Little Vegemite Michael Quinn Boondall

Find out how Titan Garages and Sheds compares to other Garden Shops

Boy, what they say and what they do is totally different ,

Greg S

Greg SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Garaport extension

Great job by the whole TITAN Team. John started the ball rolling with on site measure and quote. Everything went smoothly from start to finish considering it was over the Xmas period. Scott did a great job installing the garaport to my existing TITAN shed. Looks like it was always there originally. Very Happy with end result.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Greg. Great to hear you're happy with your new Titan. It looks fantastic on your property. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Titan Garages and Sheds

Building my Titan tiny house was a breeze because Sharon and John care about what you want to achiev

Jubby

JubbyBrisbane

Excellent performance Dean McComb Caboolture Titan.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Jubby. Great to hear your story mate. Good to see we offered you plenty of after sales service as well. Thanks so much for your review.

Steve