Titan Garages and Sheds

Titan Garages and Sheds (page 3 of 13)

4.3

JoeG

JoeGRedland Bay

It takes along time to get a Titan carport

We got the Capalaba Titan sales guy out to measure and quote, had to chase the quote then he measured wrong had to come back to be helped to measure the right width.Then pay deposit went to council payed next payment 13 weeks later kit arrived then another 5 weeks before construction. The carport is very strong, finish is acceptable be aware that titan doesn’t do the stormwater hook up and you have to organise the final inspection. I think that titan has a lack of installers you pretty well pay all the money before you get anything out of the ground,If you want a well built carport and prepared to wait then buy a titan,the timeframe wasn’t convaryed when the quote was submitted.

You'll be lucky if they ever show up to build your shed

Poor communication poor service. If you're in business of building sheds/carports and you can't do this in a timely manner you are in the wrong business. Go and grow potatoes or something. Shop around and ask people about service before purchasing a shed. Two workmates ordered their sheds after mine off a different shed company and both sheds are up and have been up for 8 weeks. Much larger sheds on slabs. Mine hasn't got a slab.

GBM

GBMBrisbane

It may be worth trying someone else, What Service?

McStewart

McStewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crap service

ordeal of communication sequel

The cement slab was expertly done by [name removed]. The concrete delivered to the site was incorrect in that it had too much water. [name removed]'s staff member stayed with the curing slab until 10 at night. He was back at the slab at 4 in the morning until 11am. The quality of his work was exceptional.
The shed erection was done in one day.
Communication with head office in Brisbane was good. I never had any further communication with the local office.
I am amazed however at the amount of work I still had to do such as the site clean up and sealing the guttering.

Yep yep

Yep yepToowoomba

Excellent product and very Happy with the Shek

Very Happy with the Supply and Erection of my Shed and the Erection of it. The Service from the Staff was excellent.

Could be better...

I ordered a custom shed which costs considerably more than an 'off-the-shelf' shed. On a 2m high shed the option of a roller door was out, so, I uninstalled the swing doors and replaced them with a 'roller shutter' (the kind you see over windows) - and additional $1000 but it gave me the roller door I wanted. I found panel top and bottom plates were not parallel. The gable end flashing was not long enough and therefore the ends look a little unfinished. A very generic installation guideline was provided of which little was relative to my type of shed.
All in all, the finished product has come up quite good with my addition of the roller shutter.
The best thing I found with Titan was the service. All that I dealt with were exceptional.

Chris S

Chris SDarling Downs, QLD

Very Good

Had a carport done by Titan and am pretty happy with the finished product. Although the process was a bit slower than I would have liked. I also would have preferred that they use Colourbond corry & flashings rather than the Chinese corry. Looks the same now, but we'll see how well the colour holds up in the future.

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Communication

No communication, delivery late and was to be installed before Christmas, still waiting for that to happen. Shocking communication, shouldn't be this hard.

Matt73

Matt73Roma

Titan Stud Frame Shed

waka is a ten

He came after a phone call ,discussed what was required, said he would be back in two days ,gave us a quote and after approval came to install the bottom line was he did what he said the job was very good left the place clean Waka and Dan did a excellent job very pleased

aul Symonds was a professional sales rep and the job quality was great

Paul Symonds was a professional sales rep and the quote was about the same as 5 other companies in the Ipswich area. The job was in two stages due to my financial situation at the time and this was no problem.
Overall I had no issues and the job looks good.

NeveragainQLD

NeveragainQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good shed but watch out for inflated fees

Give them a miss more trouble than they are worth.

Pop
Pop

Great company

I have had Titan build 2 carports and one small shed. They have always gone really well. The salesmen are very professional.

Excellent service and product

The whole process from quote to final inspection on the shed was great. Everything happened on time and as planned. The cost was very competitive and quality excellent. Couldn't be happier. I'm glad I went with Titan.

Carlos

CarlosGold Coast

Custom Size, Great Price, Perfect Installation. SOLID!

Rod

RodCurra

Excellent Service Excellent Shed

From start to finish, dealing with Titan Garages and Sheds was an absolute pleasure, Marc from the Yandina branch was very competent and professional, following a well-honed and hassle-free process. We were well informed at every stage of the build and before we knew it, the shed was completed and ready to use. Couldn't have asked for a better experience, something that is hard to find these days. Highly recommended, hence the 5-star rating - well deserved.

Great shed and good company to deal with

Thanks to Marc in Yandina, we got the shed we wanted and within our budget and with no hassells.
all the contractors were very professional and on time and did a fantastic job.
everyone we dealt was friendly and helpful and we highly recommended Titan and will use them again when we build our carport.
many thanks to the 'Titan' team :)

Marina

Marina

Nice carport

Smooth easy transaction all the way through. Carport is exactly as hoped for and final product looks great. Thanks so much :)

See all Titan Garages and Sheds reviews

Asya H.

Asya H.asked

My builders had trouble installing the lock on my Titan pa door.
Do you have a video or can you recommend another lock for this door?
Cheers

Steven O.

Steven O.asked

Hi, Where can I find the prices to get a door and window installed in an existing titan shed?

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Steven O. You can get the prices on both of these items from our Titan Lite website and continue to place an order if you wish. Or feel free to come into one of the displays to do the same. Unfortunately Titan can not offer installation for this type of alteration.
Kind regards

Vicki M.asked

I recently purchased a double garage/shed. The slab was a total disaster. The frame of the shed isnt straight. The fronts panel don't match up-to-the pitch of the roof. This cost me alot of money. All that was corrected was the removal of left over Concrete. The screws used to bolt the panels in are rusting. What does my warranty and workmanship cover with your company. As a customer.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Vicki M. Sorry to hear about these issues. Would you be able to give me your contract number so i can look into this immediately.
Kind Regards Adam - Titan Garages and Sheds

G365801.

Vicki M.

Still waiting to hear from you. Contract
No.. G365801