Titan Garages and Sheds

Titan Garages and Sheds (page 4 of 13)

4.3

Nice shed

We were very excited to get our shed however due to weather it took 3 months to install, from signing of contract to installation. Once the shed was ready to go up we found the installers took their time only working half days therefore took a week to put it up. Apart from that our shed was certified on Friday and all is good. The sales rep we dealt with was very professional and helped out whenever it was needed. We look forward to spending a lot of time un our shed.

Best Quality Shed on the Market

I purchased a Titan Shed and I am extremely happy with the quality of the workman ship and product. The purchase was well followed through and the sales rep was more than happy to come and visit the property as many times as needed. All work was done from Council approval to concrete work and install without a hitch. If I have one suggestion would be to roll the plumbing work in with the process to make it a little easier. Love my Titan and would recommend to anyone.

Hi Earl.
So happy to hear your experience with Titan was enjoyable and went through without a hitch. Thank you for review.

Renet

Renet4125

Would definitely not recommend Titan Sheds

Find out how Titan Garages and Sheds compares to other Garden Shops

And they're taking me to court

DanKaralee

Poured the slab out of square to the house

Titan Sheds poured our slab 5 weeks ago and it’s 110mm out of square to our house. They advised us yesterday that it needs to be ripped up and redone. Their customer service has been extremely poor and there is no urgency at all to rectify the issue. They have not yet to date offered any solutions to fix the problem.

Great Sheds

We have built 3 sheds now through Titan and have dealt with Marc on each occasion. We would highly recommend his expertise.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Gayle. Thank you so much for your continued support. We at Titan really appreciate, our repeat customers. Enjoy your 3rd Titan shed. thanks for your review.

Review collected in partnership with Titan Garages and Sheds

Fantastic addition to the house.

The shed is so good especially since we connected power to it. My wife now wants to put a TV and a couch down there so she can "supervise" me tinkering in comfort!! Marc from Yandina did a sterling job, nothing was too difficult despite the variations I requested and his responses were very prompt.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Thanks for your review Wayne. There is only one thing better than tinkering in a shed, and that's tinkering in comfort. Happy to hear your experience with was sterling.
Titan Garages and nSheds

IINET SUCKS

IINET SUCKS

great sales rep and service

it has been a pleasure dealing with Marc and the titan team good product with quality materials and aesthetically pleasing

Great shed built on time with no hidden extras

We ordered our shed off Marc Burton at Titans office in Yandina, from the first phone call to the last email he was great to deal with. The concreters and the builders all good blokes that are great at there job and on time, Craig Tomkinson

Find out how Titan Garages and Sheds compares to other Garden Shops

only choice to make regarding a shed...

I have had a few dealings with Titan over the years....Mark at Titan Yandina was the epitome of professionalism and is in example to everyone else in the service industry.

Titan Sheds

We have bought three sheds from Titan over the past few years - all ordered from their Yandina sales office. The service from placement of the order through to concrete slab work, component delivery and shed erection was excellent. Two of the sheds were american barn type designs and it was noticeable that the latest one is of a super robust design indicating their product development and improvement continues. Were we to require another shed we would certainly buy Titan.

Review collected in partnership with Titan Garages and Sheds

Professional from start to finish

From the initial enquiry i received personal service which enabled me to gain all the information i needed to make an informed decision. The measurements were done on site and all aspects were explained carefully in a matter i could understand. The drawing to quotes i was involved and minor adjustments were done with ease.

Although I received cheaper quotes i was able to evaluate that this was my best buy.

The concretor and builders were very professional and helpful. The only issue was a roller door that wasn't working however it was replaced with a new one within two weeks

Review collected in partnership with Titan Garages and Sheds

Simply the BEST product on the market

After reviewing a number of shed suppliers, Titan Garages quality stood out above the rest. Yes you pay a little bit extra but you get a whole lot more. From the thickness of the steel they use to the way they build their I-beams that make up the frame of the structure. Their attention to detail and the strength of the product should make them market leaders but some people only buy on price and wonder why they get an inferior product. I went for a 12m X 12m American Barn with a custom skillion roof to match my house and I am so happy with the result.

great service

The whole experience was pleasant and ontime. Everybody from sales,delivery and erection were great and very helpful. Could not be happier.

Review collected in partnership with Titan Garages and Sheds

Brilliant, everything I had asked for!!

Marc and the Titan team could not be faulted, the whole process was quick and easy. I had enquires from 4 companies for quotes and to put into perspective, by the time I heard back from other companies my shed was booked in to be erected. Thanks to Marc and the whole team who was involved in the process, would recommend to anyone looking for a shed. Thanks again.

Find out how Titan Garages and Sheds compares to other Garden Shops

Absolute pleasure to deal with great product definitely one of the leaders in their field.

Another pleasurable experience purchasing our most recent shed from Titan Yandina Qld thank you Marc!!! I ,the reason why we keep going back each time whenever their is a need for a shed.

ROSS

ROSS

Value for money.

Although there were defects from the erecting contractors oversights, the shed is engineered structurally excellent and will serve me well into the future. Titan Shed - you get what you pay for, an excellent decision.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Thanks Ross for your review. I hope the defects were sorted out. If you have any questions feel free to 'private message' me. Thanks again.
Kind Regards

JezBrisbane

Horrible experience with Titan. Beware!

Titan Sheds are absolutely useless! Beware! After multiple issues and paying a premium I was left with an unbuilt shed that did not comply with council regulations for months. Titan have poured a 10 cubic meter concrete slab in the wrong position after being given fully surveyed site plans! After giving them the opportunity to fix the issues they came back and said I the only way forward was for a 3rd council relaxation and live with the shed in the wrong position only 300mm off the boundary... This has affected my future plans for a carport and has destroyed my dream shed. The experience has been appalling and the absolute lack of caring and commitment to quality and accuracy goes all the way to the top.

Jez

Titan took no ownership or responsibility for their bad contractors workmanship and neither the contractor or Titan could read a basic site plan. The shed did not comply with council and took over 8 months to finish. You have been warned.

Mia

MiaKipparing

Everything went perfect, so happy!!!

We are so happy that we went with Titan sheds. They were a good price, so easy to deal with and the product is outstanding. Thank you so much

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Thanks Mia for your review. We're very happy everything went well and Titan lived up to your expectations.

I love my Tool shed

The product was excellent and the installers were great to deal with. I did find having to deal with three different people to organise the works ( sales, concrete slab, shed erection ) rather transactional and confusing for the customer. My preference would be to deal with two ( sales, total install). In the end I love my tool shed

See all Titan Garages and Sheds reviews

Asya H.

Asya H.asked

My builders had trouble installing the lock on my Titan pa door.
Do you have a video or can you recommend another lock for this door?
Cheers

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Asya H. Can I suggest you call Titan and ask to talk to the processing department. They will be able to give you some advice on the installation of the lock. The number is 38036077. Thanks Adam.

Steven O.

Steven O.asked

Hi, Where can I find the prices to get a door and window installed in an existing titan shed?

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Steven O. You can get the prices on both of these items from our Titan Lite website and continue to place an order if you wish. Or feel free to come into one of the displays to do the same. Unfortunately Titan can not offer installation for this type of alteration.

Vicki M.asked

I recently purchased a double garage/shed. The slab was a total disaster. The frame of the shed isnt straight. The fronts panel don't match up-to-the pitch of the roof. This cost me alot of money. All that was corrected was the removal of left over Concrete. The screws used to bolt the panels in are rusting. What does my warranty and workmanship cover with your company. As a customer.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Vicki M. Sorry to hear about these issues. Would you be able to give me your contract number so i can look into this immediately.
Kind Regards Adam - Titan Garages and Sheds

G365801.

Vicki M.

Still waiting to hear from you. Contract
No.. G365801