Titan Recruitment

Titan Recruitment

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrid and unprofessional

I applied for a few positions via this company. Never got any proper followup other than an automated acknowledgement of receipt. No interviews, no feedback of outcome, nothing.

This leads me to believe that they are advertising fake jobs that don't actually exist, which is actually illegal.

Rang many times, they never return your calls.

Got the most perfunctory of emails once, stating that they would call me "later in the week"
(on a Friday). Never did get any call back

Receptionist on phone is very unprofessional and hostile. Acts like she had way better things to do than answer your call.

Stay away from this company, they are a waste of your time. Their jobs are fake and they only want your contact details for their "database" to sell to other organisations, I suspect that's how they make their money.

If I could give 0 stars I would !

Rude Company

Calling them to follow up submission of my resume and they do not reply. Rude staff reception Anne or Anna not very helpful at all. Would not recommend using this company to help find a job especially if you have an accent like me, Indian.