Verifiedtitanshutters.com.au
4.9

99% · 1641 · 1%

Vonnski
VonnskiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC14 posts

Brilliant product and fantastic team

The whole experience from beginning to end was flawless. The shutters and grills look amazing. I have had every window covered. The team that installed everything were friendly and did an amazing job. I couldn’t be happier. This is the company to deal with for your shutter and security needs. Thank you Titan. Yvonne Show details ·  1
Benjamyn G.
Benjamyn G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Immediately yes

Belinda came to my house showed me the samples of competitors and the drawbacks. Took some quick measurements and left me feeling in great hands. Chad in the office kept me updated as some double sided switches were delayed. Luke came to install the shutters and he was funny and professional. I absolutely love them they fit perfect. I do wish I could link them to my smart home but get first world problems. I highly recommend the company And the product. Don’t mind the ripped paint that was my bad. Switches are great and remotes are awesome. You can connect up to 16 shutters if I’m not mistaken. Show details ·  1
Marcell
Marcell

Shutters

Excellent service tradies were on time quick and friendly can’t say enough Show details ·  1
Sandra W.
Sandra W.9 posts

Perfect

I have just had my electric window shutter installed and I recommend to everyone to get Titan Shutters. Show details ·  2
Roz
RozGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the outdoor shutter has made a huge improvement in keeping our lounge room so much cooler

Titan Shutters were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Sales team were very knowledgeable and the installation team were on time, efficient and very professional.

I would have no hesitation in recommending them for any and all outdoor window coverings. Show details ·  1

Adrian Corigliano
Adrian CoriglianoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing shutters

Great quality and excellent service. Friendly and knowledgeable staff from the start and a very quick turnaround. Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle2 posts

Absolutely amazing!

Highly Recommend Titan Shutters, we are so happy they were installed before this current heat wave. We use to roast in the back bedrooms, but now we have our roller shutters the rooms are really comfortable to sleep in.
The service was great from start to finish, thank you so much to all involved. Show details ·  1
Karen Clarke
Karen ClarkeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

'Shutt' out the world ! Love our new Shutter :)

Great customer service from the 'get go'! Staff were wonderful, shutter looks amazing, so impressed with a reliable professional Company - Keep up the good work :) Show details ·  1
Wincy A
Wincy AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Glenda Aldridge
Glenda AldridgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

We are extremely happy

We are extremely happy with our shutters. They control the temperature and noises inside considerably. Couldn't be happier with them. Show details ·  1
Siobhan
Siobhan
  Fair Incentive

Quality Roller Shutters and Great Service

We recently had a roller shutter installed on a bedroom to keep the room dark and cool during summer. The shutter does a great job blocking light and heat, is easy to use and looks great from the interior and exterior of the room. Service from the team at Titan Shutters was great with install only a few weeks after ordering. Show details ·  1
PJS
PJS3 posts

Magnificent Roller Shutters

I had Danny from Titan Shutters install 5 Roller Shutters on my home. From start to finish Danny was the most remarkable worker. He did not leave a stone unturned so to speak. Professional in every way and more. I would highly highly recommend Danny for anyone wanting Roller Shutters put on their house. Believe me you will not be disappointed. I’m very happy with Danny’s work and you could get no better. Show details ·  1
Moe mel
Moe mel2 posts

Amazing quality shutters and top notch service!

Quality and service is second to none. From the initial quotation, all the way to installation and completion of these beautiful shutters. Have dealt with a few other company’s in the past, but believe me don’t waste your time. Titan shutters are the way to go. Thanks heaps guys. Show details ·  1
Gregory Randell
Gregory RandellWestern Australia

Titan Shutters are the way to live!

Titan's order, delivery & installation of my daughter's new mobile shutter ran exactly as they promised in their online guarantees. John, Luke. Chad & the rest of the Titan team were timely, efficient and very helpful at each stage of the process. Thank guys! Show details ·  1
Sandy
SandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Excellent company to deal with

Great product, service and price would highly recommend this company. Show details ·  1
Aaron B.
Aaron B.2 posts

Perfect for the weekend sleep in

The shutters do exactly what I wanted. I grew up with shutters on my bedroom window, so I need pitch black darkness to sleep. These are a godsend. Communication from everyone in the team was brilliant, I was always kept informed of what was happening and when. Installation was completed in a single day despite the on-off rain stopping work sporadically. Cannot fault the team at Titan Show reply

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Roller Shutters

From start to finish these guys were great. Very easy to deal with and very professional. Install was quick and I love my new shutters. They look great and are wonderful. They shut out most of the noise because I live on a corner block. Would recommend them to everyone. Thank you for great looking shutters that are very functional in all ways, heat, cold and noise all reduced. Super happy. Show details ·  1
Kalpana
KalpanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Seamless installation

Excellent service and great product. Communication on the updates were really appreciated. Show details ·  1
Donna
Donna2 posts

Excellent product and service!

Happy to support an Australian business that provided helpful advice, expert and courteous installation and high quality aluminium shutters. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
ChristinaT
ChristinaTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Fantastic Product & Service

We used the Titan Team to install our son's rollershutters 2 years ago, and due to their great product and workmanship, we used them again to install 5 shutters for us this week. The entire Titan team are to be highly recommended! The roller shutters are of great quality, and were ready for installation well within the time frame provided. The entire process was very professional and extremely well coordinated. Highly Recommended! Show details ·  1
Katrina
Katrina

Great customer service !

Delightful receptionist, Marty very helpful and set up an appointment on the same day. Belinda arrived, very well prepared and lovely lady. Paid the deposit, looking forward to installation. Show reply
Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

The shutters you need

Titan was great with communication from signing contract to installation. Production and Installation happened in a timely manor! The team that carried out installation were great! We are extremely happy with the quality.
Thank you Titan for our shutters and the level of care you provided. Show details ·  1
UsiaKop
UsiaKopGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Business, Got exactly what we needed

Would highly recommend Titan Shutters. Great friendly staff and quick prompt installation of the Roller Shutters that we requested. Very professional installation team, cleaned up after themselves. From accepting the quote to installation was a very smooth process and was kept up to date by staff on each stage. Show details ·  1
Stacie
Stacie

Amazing staff, quality and service!

Can't recommend Titan Shutters enough!
Amazing service, friendly staff, super quick turn around and great quality!
Their staff were in and out in an hour! Show details ·  1
Sweetness
SweetnessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Wanted roller shutters for a long time

Fantastic, professional and efficient service from start to finish. On time and very quick installation. Would recommend this company to anyone wanting roller shutters Show details ·  1
Phil
Phil

Great Service

Would highly recommend Titan Shutters great service and quality product.
Fast instillation and no fuss connecting to power.
Quiet operation and 100 percent light block out. Show details ·  1

Helen
Helen3 posts

Wonderful service. Locally owned and operated

We love our Titan shutters. Great quality and service from Titan. Very professional and nice to deal with a locally owned and operated business. Show details ·  1
Erich U.
Erich U.3 posts

Great job

Professional work. Fast and efficient
Highly recommended. Team was on time and did a great job. We will certainly use the company again Show details ·  1
Elliott
Elliott

Great

Great experience start to finish, good product, works well and is very effective, good customer service. Titan are Highly recommended. Show reply
Sylvia S
Sylvia SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Fantastic great amd prompt customer service

From start to finish Titian was very professional. The instal was done in a timely manner. You can’t go wrong with Titan! Please Show reply
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Solid product- fast and quiet

Fast and friendly install.
Professional and clean electrician.
Very neat finish. You can see that the product quality. Shutters operate perfectly Show details ·  1
Chris - VIC
Chris - VICVictoria

Excellent Service and Great Product

I was a bit nervous at the beginning but I am glad that I made the right choice.

The journey was very smooth and pleasing from start to the end. The quote was provided on the spot without any push for sales. Customer Service was always prompt and professional in attending to all my queries and issues. Promised date was met. The team who came to do the installation were polite and professional. The shutters were installed 2 days ago. They look and work great.

I am very pleased. Show details ·  1

Lizzie
LizzieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service and excellent quality

I called quite a few companies and Titans were one of the few who returned my call. The service was efficient, friendly and they didn't resort to pushy sales tactics. They assured me the shutters would be installed before Xmas and they didn't disappoint! The shutters are an excellent quality and have made such a difference. Highly recommend Titan Shutters! Show details ·  1
Luke
Luke

Great product, made such a difference

Everything with Titan was easy from the start to the end. Everyone I dealt with were very friendly. The product itself is great, everything we wanted Show reply
Belle
Belle2 posts

Perfect product and perfect service

Very easy to locate store and find what was required - my husband did it! They delivered the blind when they advised they would. They turned up on time for the initial consultation and installed and took away the old one. Love the product, so quiet. Show details ·  1
Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great shutters and quick installation. Highly recommend

The installation team were quick and very knowledgeable. The price was very competitive and the shutter is really good quality. Show details ·  1

Carol
CarolGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional team

The company provided excellent service.
While waiting for the government to give them the green light to instal my roller shutters, I received regular updates through the lock down to guarantee that they were available to be called for any inquiries.
The entire crew was very professional and performed high-profile work.
Titan will undoubtedly be recommended to others. Show details ·  1
Juza
Juza2 posts

Excellent Work

Excellent customer service. Communication was great had no issues. The staff that came to install and the electrician were on time and really friendly. Definitely would recommend. Show details ·  1
Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Quality and Service

We saved a flyer with a special offer received through the mail, and decided some 7 months later to call Titan. The company honoured the flyer discount and we are very happy with our new shutters. They were manufactured and fitted promptly, are really nice quality shutters and were wired in once lockdown had ended. They are so quiet when going up and down - all 7 can be raised/lowered at the same time if desired (love this feature!). So happy to have supported this family owned Australian company - and the shutters are made here too. 10/10 Show details ·  1
Caleb and Linda
Caleb and LindaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So glad we went with Titan!

From start to finish, the team at Titan were a delight! Very professional. Quick & efficient. They offer a high standard of product which operates smoothly. Workmamship is neat & tidy. We are very happy we chose Titan!! Highly recommend them!! Show details ·  1