T1, T2

Monyet_Bodo

Monyet_Bodo

The Titan T1 has everything that you want for a home gym set. Once you have this you wont have to get up and go to your closest gym ever again.
    The Titan T1 is a very cool gym equipment. It is a all in 1 gym set. The Titan is like a gym that you can put in our own home. It doesnt take as much space in your place. It mostly has everything on the Titan T1, even my the gym i go to doesnt have a all in 1 equipment like this.
    It is very tricky when it comes to the assembling part. It takes awhile to assemble the Titan T1.

I recommend this to anyone after Commercial Fitness Equipment, with the capacity of a gym in their own home!! 150% HAPPY!
    The Titan is an awesome free-weight machine! At first when I saw this beast online at www.titanequipment.com.au i thought it would be too good to be true, so i did my research and read a few reviews...needless to say i bought a Titan. The Titan has more excercises than my gym had!! This is a BEAST!!
    A bit tricky to assemble, took me about 5 hours - instructions werent the best...Titan Equipment helped over the phone so that made it much easier.

Viktoria

ViktoriaNSW, 2007

Paula19
    Paula19

I cant believe these are real reviews. They sound like ads.

Weight Training Products