TJM
Listing monitored by TJM

Bill.T
Bill.TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

Had nothing but excellent service from Jason and the boys from Airport west on numerous occasions. It’s a bloody pity others don’t follow suit. Recommend them highly.

Dual battery system incorrectly wired

I had TJM Cairns install a dual battery system in my vehicle, it was wired incorrectly and caused nearly $8000 worth of damage to the electrical system. They wouldn't issue a refund until we got to court mediation. Worse customer service I have ever had to deal with, policy seems to be just keep on denying the facts. Nine weeks without my vehicle. Would not recommend to anyone.

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Great Product - Very Poor Quality Service!

Ken
KenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

One star is a too generous rating for this company!

Ashley
AshleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Tjm lismore nsw 2480. Worst customer service ever!

Extremely rude owner, paid for a suspension quote I never received. After 4 weeks approached them & asked for a refund! Told me my vehicle was a piece of crap & never wanted to work on it. Apparently a quote to them is telling you verbly what you need. No itemised quote with a price or anything. Recommended avoiding this crappy place!

Ray
RaySydney

TJM Chipping Norton ‘mediocre installs’

• +4Thumbnail
PeterC
PeterCEastern Vic

Helpful, friendly and did a good job

Due to the virus we couldn't go overseas this year so instead bought a new Prado for a few months up north. I got TJM in Pakenham to fit it out. GVM upgrade, bull bar, winch, rack, etc etc etc. Around 25k total.

Throughout I found TJM in Pakenham to be very helpful, going above and beyond on a couple of things. Their installation work was good and I was very happy with the result. I'd be happy to use them again, they were friendly, helpful and competent.

Tyres recommended not fit for purpose

pig hunter.
pig hunter.

un safe vehicle .

Robert Massarotti
Robert Massarotti Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TJM chaser Bar saving our day!

I hit a Large Eastern kangaroo tonight at 60klm, TJM bar deflected the Roo without a scratch to the bar and Ranger, but unfortunately not so lucky was the kangaroo ... I’m very impressed with the quality, integrity and exactly why I purchased the bar.

Kirk
KirkPerth, WA

My rear bar.

My rear bar after just 6 years. What a joke. The material
Is thin as alfoil and completely rusted out. When I complained about it I was told it’s out of warranty see ya later. Not good enough. Could you imagine replacing a roo bar every six years. Don’t think so.

Marty
MartySydney, NSW

Poor Customer Relation and Workmanship

I have got Rhino racks and Rhino Batwing installed in TJM Carlton NSW, on the completion of work there was some poor workmanship done went back they rectified some work .
On request for my concerned on rear canopy connection racks Staff member [name removed] start to get personal and basically telling me to go away.
They work is not watt you pay for and I recommend to all wanting to do job there to be aware that on work completed , you will be told to go away don’t come back go and see Rhino TJM supply product and install.
I still got Scratches on Ranger roof top from Rhino rack installation .

Chloe9ld

No customer communication

Cathie C.
Cathie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor workmanship

Had accessory battery system installed by TJM in Cairns and had continuous trouble with it over several years. Called in to see the guys at TJM Mackay who didn’t want to know us. Ended up at an auto electrician who was amazed at the “shoddy” workmanship. $900 later and a new system installed we have finally solved the problem.

Read more reviews - page 2