TJM

Marty

MartySydney, NSW

Poor Customer Relation and Workmanship

I have got Rhino racks and Rhino Batwing installed in TJM Carlton NSW, on the completion of work there was some poor workmanship done went back they rectified some work .
On request for my concerned on rear canopy connection racks Staff member [name removed] start to get personal and basically telling me to go away.
They work is not watt you pay for and I recommend to all wanting to do job there to be aware that on work completed , you will be told to go away don’t come back go and see Rhino TJM supply product and install.
I still got Scratches on Ranger roof top from Rhino rack installation .

Store LocationCarlton NSW

Store LocationSt Marys Adelaide

Cathie C.

Cathie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor workmanship

Had accessory battery system installed by TJM in Cairns and had continuous trouble with it over several years. Called in to see the guys at TJM Mackay who didn’t want to know us. Ended up at an auto electrician who was amazed at the “shoddy” workmanship. $900 later and a new system installed we have finally solved the problem.

Store LocationCairns
Braggy

Braggysunshine coast

Rusty bull bar at 3 yrs ,warranty and customer care/service doesn’t exist after the cheque clears

Poor powder coating caused it to rust very badly by 3 yrs, obviously started before, no warranty, you will be better of with the cheapest Chinese rubbish you can find

Store LocationSunshinecoast
ALLAN

ALLANTanawha

Don't want to know about any warranty claims

I have had CoupleTec rustproofing system as well as an East Coast Bull Bar fitted to my new Ranger in Nov 2017 and have had issues with both of them. The minute you mention warranty they get defensive and just don't want to help in any way. They are happy to take your money but if anything goes wrong don't expect to get any help from TJM Sugar Road Maroochydore.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service and quality products

Excellent customer service from Jason and Adrian at Airport West TJM. Had a bull bar and lift kit fitted to my Dmax. There were delays but it was in product availability and no fault of the shop. Communication was excellent - I always felt like I was kept in the loop and on completion the job is exactly what I paid for. Top marks and worth every cent. FYI the TJM XGS suspension rides a million times better than the stock Isuzu package. would have liked it to sit a little taller but that may be due to the bull bar weight. true 40mm lift

Store LocationAirport West, VIC
Denny

DennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prado 150 Shocker Bushes

re 120 and 150 Prado’s - the TJM replacement bushes don’t fit the rear TJM shockers. I have had NO success from TJM local (Victoria) OR TJM HQ and the Qld Brendale branch, just hopeless, NO customer service at all. This has been going on for over eight (8) weeks. I have sent numerous emails and phoned them no contact by them.

Store LocationDandenong
Michelle

MichelleACT

AVOID AT ALL COSTS Shoddiest work and They Take No Responsibilty

Do not trust any TJM dealer. They installed a bull bar so badly it has rubbed paint off our brand new car and the manager of Tjm Chipping Norton Bob was all promises saying he would fix it but it is a joke. Seven months we have waited. Extra holes drilled in The chassis end plate to be able To fit the bull bar so we have permanent damage to our vehicle and they won’t even fix the splash guard. So we called TJM head office and they have refused to do anything to help in anyway. If you want dodgy TJM are your dealer. AVOID at all costs. Unfortunately we didn’t get to choose our installer as it was a write off replacement vehicle as the other reviews make it obvious this is not a trustworthy business.

Store LocationTJM Chipping Norton

Mitch

Mitch

Tjm xgs suspension is absolute rubbish

China rubbish garbage waste of money suspension kit for a mq triton I will never buy a tjm products again im arb only from now on worst suspension I've ever owned don't believe the videos about the suspension or the hype its garbage and go with any other brand I had to replace the whole suspension kit because it was that rough on the road it blew out with 20000klms of road driving contact tjm and they did not want to even know me even though the suspension was in warranty all the products are cheap rip off arb spin offs I with never buy another tjm product well see how long my bull bar and every other tjm product on my 4x4 lasts I'm not holding my breath.

GRAHAM

GRAHAM

Booked my car in weeks ahead - made to wait.

Store LocationCleveland
Davemongo

DavemongoIllawarra, NSW

Great products good value.

Have had suspension and snorkel fitted. Both good value and no complaints about how they perform. Would buy from them again for sure. Had their stuff on previous 4x4’s too.

Store LocationWollongong
Stevel

StevelPeachester

Tjm winch

Spent thousands on getting my car fitted out with their products and the winch that has never been used is full of oil and water. No help from them. Disgusting

August 18th 2019 Update: Stay away from thieves

This company will give you advice then take your money and leave you for dead. Lost 1500 dollars for a faulty winch after I spent over12000 dollars on fittings and they won't get back to me. Disgraceful

Store LocationSunshine coast
P.Span

P.SpanSydney, NSW

Torqit Throttle control

I was struggling towing the boat thanks to Dave and the boys at TJM Carlton they recommended
the Torqit throttle control and installed it in 10 mins what a difference it has made in towing and saving
petrol great job boys.

Store LocationCarlton
Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TJM Clovelly Park Good Quality Product and service

TJM Clovelly Park. Had a Alloy Bullbar fitted and Driving lights . Small hick up with the lights but fixed up with no problems . Good quality fitting and products looks good .

Store LocationClovelly Park South Australia

Tjm Hunter Valley

Store LocationHunter Valley
Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and Roo Bar

TJM St Marys Adelaide. Had a full Aluminium Roo Bar fitted to my Outback Subaru. Well fitted and great service. All staff and service personel were good. Thanks a lot guys.

Store LocationSt Marys, Adelaide.
Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor response and quality of product

I have recently purchased and had fitted a tjm outback bar. I purchased it through a local distributor. While using it offroad it took a minor impact, only enough to scratch the paint. It did no other damage. However, it has bent fully out of shape.
In my opinion the impact should not have done this and i am trying to have it looked at.
I have had no end of trouble trying to have a tjm store take a look into it. My local distributor has closed and no one seems to want to help or even look into this for me.

Dont get ripped off

Dont get ripped offHunter Region, NSW

TJM Hunter Valley NSW

Lies Lies Lies Lies and more Lies!
Do not deal with this mob. Loose bolts, scratched paint, bad wiring and list goes on. All complaints just ignored. No calls returned and such n such is always busy and will call you back. Replaced their TJM IGS SUSSPension after it leaked within 12months. TJM Head Office said contact Shop. And the complaints they delete on FACEBOOK or write their own 5 star reviews is a joke! From what I’ve heard and seen so many complaints since about this Shop it should be shut down!

Store LocationTJM Hunter Valley
Jenny H

Jenny HCanberra

Manager is full of himself and workmanship of installers is disgusting.

Store LocationFyshwick A.C.T.