TKO Tinting

TKO Tinting

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for TKO Tinting? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
Les
Les

A great job by great people.

Had our new house tinted 6 months ago and just had our car tinted today. As usual Trent and Dean did a very professional job and I highly recommend them. I'm impressed with the time they take to ensure a perfect job and are great guys to deal with. Much appreciated.

jezza
jezzaPerth, WA

Just had it done yesterday at the Nedlands branch. Trent was very friendly, professional and informative. The final product really looks amazing! I would recommend them to anyone. Reasonable cost too.

Best tinters in Perth

I had my home and car tinted by TKO tinting and they did an amazing job. Their professionalism and quality of work were brilliant, and they actually turned up to tint my house windows on time, unlike other trades.
I referred TKO to my boss as he needed office partitions and the entry to the office door needed a new logo and print on the glass panel. My boss was extremely happy with the work they did in our office.
Special thanks to Trent and Dean.
In summary, brilliant, friendly, professional service at a great price for the products that they use.
I have saved a fortune in my heating bills and looking forward to saving more money on my electricity bill in summer.

Definitley recommend

Was recommended by a friend, would definitely recommend to others. Price was reasonable, job was perfect. Was done while I waited, very clean shop.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how TKO Tinting compares to other Door & Window Shops

Perfect Job Wont Go Anywhere Else In Perth!

I'm normally very picky with whoever works on my car and was very confident in leaving it with TKO Tinting as I've seen their work first hand. The end result was perfect and will definitely come back with my next car.

Jimbo
JimboPerth, WA

Great Job

One of the few things fitted to my Dmax that actually went easily and looks great.

Dropped it off and got it back perfect with no creases dents or smudges under the tint.

willow
willowPerth, WA

Great job

Great job and great price. Read some good reviews on other sites and thought I would add one of my own. Would recommend them easily. Went to their new shop and whole car was done in two hours. One of the cheapest jobs I was quoted too. Would go back for sure.