TLC Latex Classic

TLC Latex Classic (page 2 of 3)

Unhappy

UnhappyVictoria

Best pillows ever!

Bought the Bigger 2x pillow pack on special and reordered more to replace all of our old pillows straightaway. So soft, so comfortable, yet supportive. Totally brilliant pillows! Will buy again!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Thanks Unhappy - we are a small, family run business so reviews like this just make our day. You have made us very happy, unhappy.

Glenda42

Glenda42MELBOURNE

The key to a good night's sleep

Absolutely delighted with my soft TLC latex pillow, it is soft but supportive and oh so comfy, just what I wanted. It's not easy finding a softer pillow and I'm very glad I found reviews for TLC pillows on the Product Review site. I'd highly recommend this soft pillow for side or back sleepers who don't like a firm pillow. In my opinion it offers a far more natural position for your neck than a firmer pillow.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Thanks so much for your positive review Brenda! We are a small, family run business so feedback like this just makes our day. Thanks for taking the time - we give you 5 out of 5 stars too! Sleep well.

I love my pillow!

My pillows arrived safely yesterday. I just wanted to let you know how I (and my neck) love it already!
It feels great and comfy and even looks so nice on the bed because it holds it’s shape.
Your quick and friendly service is also amazing, I am one very happy customer, thankyou

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Julie you are a delight. Thank you for leaving us such a great review - we are proud of our pillows and get a genuine buzz out of great customer feedback. Thank you! Sleep well.

Cazzie

CazzieTelopea

Exactly what I was looking for…

I was shopping for a good pillow for better head/neck support so I asked around in shops and also my cousin who recommended that I try latex pillows.
I went to Product Review and saw the fantastic rating for the TLC’s ‘The Classic’ pillow so I decided to order one to try. It was AMAZING!
I started raving to family and friends and went on to order x 2 more ‘The Classic’ pillows and x 2 ‘Memory Foam Latex' pillows for myself and them.
TLC was most patient in explaining the different pillows and what would suit me. They’re a small, family run business so I was only too happy to support them.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Cazzie- you are a star! Sincere thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We are so happy you love our pillows as much as we do. You are one cool customer. Sleep well.

Love my new latex pillow

Firstly I was amazed at how quick I received my new pillow as I ordered and paid on the Friday and a note was in my letter box for pick up at my post office on the Monday. Great service! I bought the soft bigger pillow which was recommended to me and I have not had a stiff neck or headache in the morning since. I am very happy with my purchase and would recomend buying one of these pillows. Once again thank you forthe excellent customer service.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Best ever pillow!

TLC Latex Pillows provide superb customer service! They were so helpful in assisting me to find the perfect pillow. I've had the TLC Soft Pillow for around 3 months now and I feel like it's the best pillow ever! It is so comfortable and I sleep so well. If I have to go away for the night I bring it with me that's how much I love it. I also bought one of the Ultimate Quilts from TLC and it is so warm without being heavy. Perfect for cold winters!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
kyle

kylemelbourne

Slim latex pillow

I'm a slim low profile person. Has bought countless pillows that just did not do the job. Finally found the pillow to replace my old pillow thats worn down. Great pillow its perfect height 7cm my old pillow is around 6cm height.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Never buy from anyone else!

Amazing service, great product, friendly staff. I love giving these pillows of gifts and sleep so well each night. So wonderful with neck and back pain and so comfy! Also very breathable, which I have notice due to my asthma. I will literally never buy pillows from anywhere else, I recommend this business!
Thank you TLC!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Haza

HazaMelbourne

Best sleep I've ever had

I am a poor sleeper and a friend out me on to TLC telling me their pillow fixed her problem. I ordered a TKC Classic and was delighted with there fast and free delivey. The pillow is just right and I would reccommend to anybody.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Betty B.

Betty B.Melbourne

The perfect pillow!

Liking what I saw on their website, I took a chance and ordered a TLC Big latex pillow and have to say it is the most perfect pillow I have ever slept on. Just the right height and softness and generously sized - unlike a lot of others you find in the shops. I liked it so much I immediately ordered another 2 for my hubby and son, who are equally delighted. We have bought latex pillows before , but these TLC ones are the best and at a blower price than we have paid previously for talalay latex. I bought 2 more for my parents for Christmas and am writing this review having just got a thankyou call from my mum telling me how they have never slept better in their lives. I think The Big TLC latex pillows will suit everybody. 6 stars!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Outstanding Value

Just received 4 more TLC pillows, as mine always seem to go missing!!!! Now the whole family are enjoying melting into these magnificent pillows. Once you have slept with TLC, you wont go back!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Josh G
Josh G

thanks Josh

I've owned all the expensive latex pillows over thirty years, these are better than every one, you w

I just found they stick sizes that are bigger than high profile or large pillows, I bought the two largest sizes, the biggest was good for support when reading in bed, the second largest was perfect for my slumber. But it, you won't look back!

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Absolutely perfect!! The quality and support is brilliant.

A very supportive pillow and well constructed. You couldn't find a better pillow to sleep on. Highly recommended and would urge everyone to get one of these pillows. A great product for a great price with fast delivery.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Dara

DaraMelbourne

Great product and excellent customer service

I got 2 bigger pillows few months ago and they are so good. Right firmness. Suits side sleeper or back sleepers. Today I bought another 2 memory foam and latex pillow in the morning. Got the pillows in 4 hours ! Speedy shipping service.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Jenny Wren

Jenny WrenHunter Region, NSW

Absolute comfort, a dream to sleep on

Got the TLC Big latex pillows last week. Medium profile but longer than the smaller pillows being made these days and still fits a normal pillowcase. These pillows are so comfortable, great support, extra length to cuddle, and just a perfect amount of medium softness. I have had latex pillows for 35 years and these are better than the best brands. Both my husband and I love them and sleep better than ever. A worthwhile investment. The big pillow is just a longer pillow than the classic I believe but otherwise the same from my understanding. Brilliant!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Amazing!

I bought this pillow a 3 years ago and still use it every night. I purchased the travel pillow today. I had an issue using the discount code and the customer service team was in contact with me within minutes. I was even guaranteed that I would receive the pillow by a certain date. Would definitely recommend the pillow and this company to.anyone and everyone.
Thanks again!!

Great Pillow

This is a great pillow. Worth the money. I no longer have sore neck and headaches when I wake up. I had a cheaper latex pillow and it crumbled and didn't last more than a few months.

sam

samMelbourne

Thank you improved my sleep dramatically

Since starting to use your latex pillow my sleep has improved and I sleep more comfortably.
I even take it along on our vacations. The pillow has lasted the test of time.

zknight

zknightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pillow I've ever used

After struggling to sleep lately because of the hard bed & uncomfortable pillow, I decided to upgrade my pillow to the TLC Classic Natural Latex pillow and also my mattress topper to a Zentai 5cm Natural Latex Topper (Medium) and now it's like sleeping on a cloud. No more sore backs in the morning or tossing and turning for hours before falling asleep. I have never slept so well in my life. Fantastic purchase, very highly recommended.

Best sleep ever....

After having a husband who is always waking with a sore neck, [name removed] sorted it all out with the marvellous TLC BIG Latex Pillows. Now he wakes without head aches which also means no more head aches for me listening to him.... Thanks as aways [name removed] for the pillows and also the kids microfibre donnas. They love them!
Exceptional sevice and fantastic quality

SideSleeperasked

is the classic pillow good for side and back sleepers both? I turn around a bit but mostly sleep on the side.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Our TLC THE CLASSIC is okay for side and back sleepers, but THE CLASSIC PLUS is better. For side sleepers, both are good - but when sleeping on your back THE CLASSIC PLUS is just that little bit lower and marginally softer, so will better keep your neck and back in alignment while providing the required support and more comfort.

SideSleeper

Thanks, I assumed so had ordered 2 classic plus last night. Fingers crossed!

Louasked

Hi guys, l get the impression that l have to pay to return the item if not happy with it?
Is this correct and if so what am l likely to be up for if l in Melbourne?
Lou.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Hi Lou - if the pillow is faulty in any way or not as described, we refund the return postage. If it is simply doesn't suit and you want to exchange or refund, you pay the return postage. Remember, it is free postage to get it to you in the first place - and if you exchange we deliver free again. Return will cost you $15.35, normal post, no signature required.

Lou

Cool....thanks for the reply.

G Jones

G Jonesasked

Hi, I'm currently using a Sleepmaker Classic Memory Foam pillow which I am very happy with. It has a zip off soft cover and inside that there is a yellow type foam with little breather holes close together in rows about an inch apart. It looks about 8 or 9cm thick. Do you have anything that could be similar? This Sleepmaker is retailing for $199 in Harvey Norman which I am happy to pay, but I refuse to shop at my local store because their customer service has been apalling with a stove and dishwasher that I have had troubles with. Many thanks, Linde

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Hi Linde. The short answer is no - we don't have anything similar. Memory foam is made from visco polyurethane (an oil derivative), while all our pillows are made from natural latex (from rubber trees). There is a big difference in feel. Memory foam slowly sinks inwards with the weight of your head and cradles it, then slowly recovers. Talalay process latex is softer, but pushes outwards - providing better comfort and the required support. We have one 'memory foam one side and latex on the other' in our range, but it will feel firmer than your Sleepmaker pillow. Hope this helps! Tim from TLC.

Get an answer from our members and TLC Latex Pillows representatives