TLC Latex The Classic

TLC Latex The Classic (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TLC Latex Pillows

Pros

• Reduces neck pain

• Cloud-like comfort

• Strong support

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (6) · No (0)
Haza
HazaMelbourne

Best sleep I've ever had

I am a poor sleeper and a friend out me on to TLC telling me their pillow fixed her problem. I ordered a TKC Classic and was delighted with there fast and free delivey. The pillow is just right and I would reccommend to anybody.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Betty B.
Betty B.Melbourne

The perfect pillow!

Liking what I saw on their website, I took a chance and ordered a TLC Big latex pillow and have to say it is the most perfect pillow I have ever slept on. Just the right height and softness and generously sized - unlike a lot of others you find in the shops. I liked it so much I immediately ordered another 2 for my hubby and son, who are equally delighted. We have bought latex pillows before , but these TLC ones are the best and at a blower price than we have paid previously for talalay latex. I bought 2 more for my parents for Christmas and am writing this review having just got a thankyou call from my mum telling me how they have never slept better in their lives. I think The Big TLC latex pillows will suit everybody. 6 stars!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Outstanding Value

Just received 4 more TLC pillows, as mine always seem to go missing!!!! Now the whole family are enjoying melting into these magnificent pillows. Once you have slept with TLC, you wont go back!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Josh G
Josh G

thanks Josh

I've owned all the expensive latex pillows over thirty years, these are better than every one, you w

I just found they stick sizes that are bigger than high profile or large pillows, I bought the two largest sizes, the biggest was good for support when reading in bed, the second largest was perfect for my slumber. But it, you won't look back!

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Find out how TLC Latex The Classic compares to other Pillows

Absolutely perfect!! The quality and support is brilliant.

A very supportive pillow and well constructed. You couldn't find a better pillow to sleep on. Highly recommended and would urge everyone to get one of these pillows. A great product for a great price with fast delivery.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Dara
DaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and excellent customer service

I got 2 bigger pillows few months ago and they are so good. Right firmness. Suits side sleeper or back sleepers. Today I bought another 2 memory foam and latex pillow in the morning. Got the pillows in 4 hours ! Speedy shipping service.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Amazing!

I bought this pillow a 3 years ago and still use it every night. I purchased the travel pillow today. I had an issue using the discount code and the customer service team was in contact with me within minutes. I was even guaranteed that I would receive the pillow by a certain date. Would definitely recommend the pillow and this company to.anyone and everyone.
Thanks again!!

Great Pillow

This is a great pillow. Worth the money. I no longer have sore neck and headaches when I wake up. I had a cheaper latex pillow and it crumbled and didn't last more than a few months.

sam
samMelbourne

Thank you improved my sleep dramatically

Since starting to use your latex pillow my sleep has improved and I sleep more comfortably.
I even take it along on our vacations. The pillow has lasted the test of time.

zknight
zknightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pillow I've ever used

After struggling to sleep lately because of the hard bed & uncomfortable pillow, I decided to upgrade my pillow to the TLC Classic Natural Latex pillow and also my mattress topper to a Zentai 5cm Natural Latex Topper (Medium) and now it's like sleeping on a cloud. No more sore backs in the morning or tossing and turning for hours before falling asleep. I have never slept so well in my life. Fantastic purchase, very highly recommended.

Best sleep ever....

After having a husband who is always waking with a sore neck, [name removed] sorted it all out with the marvellous TLC BIG Latex Pillows. Now he wakes without head aches which also means no more head aches for me listening to him.... Thanks as aways [name removed] for the pillows and also the kids microfibre donnas. They love them!
Exceptional sevice and fantastic quality

Other Pillows

Heaven - the best pillow I have ever slept on.

I bought a latex pillow because I heard that feather pillows carry dustmites and dustmite pooh - yuck. After a little research I found out that there are different types of latex pillows - and Talalay latex is the proper 'natural' latex piilow for those with allergies and asthma. I bought a TLC pillow and it is AMAZING. I didn't realise how comfortable they are, and have bought 4 more pillows since my original purchase - for home and as gifts. These are the real, proper natural pillows - and they are incredible in terms of comfort. A real luxury. They come with my highest recommendation.
Comfort & price. And the service was actually excellent from the company - TLC