TLC Latex Classic

TLC Latex Classic (page 3 of 3)

Heaven - the best pillow I have ever slept on.

I bought a latex pillow because I heard that feather pillows carry dustmites and dustmite pooh - yuck. After a little research I found out that there are different types of latex pillows - and Talalay latex is the proper 'natural' latex piilow for those with allergies and asthma. I bought a TLC pillow and it is AMAZING. I didn't realise how comfortable they are, and have bought 4 more pillows since my original purchase - for home and as gifts. These are the real, proper natural pillows - and they are incredible in terms of comfort. A real luxury. They come with my highest recommendation.
Comfort & price. And the service was actually excellent from the company - TLC

SideSleeperasked

is the classic pillow good for side and back sleepers both? I turn around a bit but mostly sleep on the side.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Our TLC THE CLASSIC is okay for side and back sleepers, but THE CLASSIC PLUS is better. For side sleepers, both are good - but when sleeping on your back THE CLASSIC PLUS is just that little bit lower and marginally softer, so will better keep your neck and back in alignment while providing the required support and more comfort.

SideSleeper

Thanks, I assumed so had ordered 2 classic plus last night. Fingers crossed!

Louasked

Hi guys, l get the impression that l have to pay to return the item if not happy with it?
Is this correct and if so what am l likely to be up for if l in Melbourne?
Lou.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Hi Lou - if the pillow is faulty in any way or not as described, we refund the return postage. If it is simply doesn't suit and you want to exchange or refund, you pay the return postage. Remember, it is free postage to get it to you in the first place - and if you exchange we deliver free again. Return will cost you $15.35, normal post, no signature required.

Lou

Cool....thanks for the reply.

G Jones

G Jonesasked

Hi, I'm currently using a Sleepmaker Classic Memory Foam pillow which I am very happy with. It has a zip off soft cover and inside that there is a yellow type foam with little breather holes close together in rows about an inch apart. It looks about 8 or 9cm thick. Do you have anything that could be similar? This Sleepmaker is retailing for $199 in Harvey Norman which I am happy to pay, but I refuse to shop at my local store because their customer service has been apalling with a stove and dishwasher that I have had troubles with. Many thanks, Linde

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Hi Linde. The short answer is no - we don't have anything similar. Memory foam is made from visco polyurethane (an oil derivative), while all our pillows are made from natural latex (from rubber trees). There is a big difference in feel. Memory foam slowly sinks inwards with the weight of your head and cradles it, then slowly recovers. Talalay process latex is softer, but pushes outwards - providing better comfort and the required support. We have one 'memory foam one side and latex on the other' in our range, but it will feel firmer than your Sleepmaker pillow. Hope this helps! Tim from TLC.

Get an answer from our members and TLC Latex Pillows representatives