Reduces neck pain
I didn't find it comfortable
Not for me. I didnt find it comfortable at all. Will buy have to buy something else unfortunately and I missed the 30 day return. In the bin it goes I guess.
Purchased in June 2021 for $80.00.
This is a great pillow. Worth the money. I no longer have sore neck and headaches when I wake up. I had a cheaper latex pillow and it crumbled and didn't last more than a few months.
Questions & Answers
Where can I purchase these pillows please? I live in Nowra NSW and some stores are doing 'click and collect' at the moment. Thanks for your help :-)
Hi Jacqui. You can purchase our pillows online at www.tlclatexpillows.com.au with FREE delivery. If urgent we can ship Express Post for $10 extra.
is the classic pillow good for side and back sleepers both? I turn around a bit but mostly sleep on the side.
Our TLC THE CLASSIC is okay for side and back sleepers, but THE CLASSIC PLUS is better. For side sleepers, both are good - but when sleeping on your back THE CLASSIC PLUS is just that little bit lower and marginally softer, so will better keep your neck and back in alignment while providing the required support and more comfort.
Thanks, I assumed so had ordered 2 classic plus last night. Fingers crossed!
Hi guys, l get the impression that l have to pay to return the item if not happy with it?
Is this correct and if so what am l likely to be up for if l in Melbourne?
Hi Lou - if the pillow is faulty in any way or not as described, we refund the return postage. If it is simply doesn't suit and you want to exchange or refund, you pay the return postage. Remember, it is free postage to get it to you in the first place - and if you exchange we deliver free again. Return will cost you $15.35, normal post, no signature required.
Cool....thanks for the reply.
Get an answer from our members and TLC Latex Pillows representatives
- The main selling point of this pillow is that it’s made from Talalay latex. This refers to a method of making latex that involves only filling up moulds part-way with latex. This gives the pillow an airy structure that is designed to make it more breathable for hot sleepers.
- Available in either a ‘traditional’ (standard) size or large size. The large option is taller, which provides extra neck support for side sleepers.
- The naturally hypoallergenic material of natural latex makes the TLC Latex Classic friendly for sleepers with allergies. Antimicrobial qualities allow the pillow to remain hygienic for longer.
- This pillow is made with a 14cm density, which can be described as a medium to high profile design.
- A zip-off cotton cover can be removed for easy washing.
Points of Praise
- This latex pillow effectively relieved neck pain for quite a few reviewers, as well as shoulder pain for other reviewers. Both of these positive effects were greatly appreciated as contributing to a restful night's sleep.
- Described as both soft and supportive, more than one reviewer happily wrote that using this pillow was like sleeping on a cloud.
- TLC offers great customer service, in the opinion of several reviewers.
- Several reviewers reported that after unpackaging this pillow they noticed that it didn't have the smell that sometimes accompanies synthetic latex products, due to an off-gassing effect.
|Dimensions||140 x 600 x 400 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year(s)|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.