Reduces neck pain
The first time i used it i could sort of feel that my neck wasnt supported and it made me realise why some other pillows have that arch bit for the neck, but i stuck with it hoping to get used to it but i just ended up with a really sore neck and constant headache at the back of my head for weeks, switched back to my old pillows and i was back to normal after 2 nights. Missed the test period so now ive got 2 expensive pillows just sitting there. Well thats my experience anyway, peace
Purchased in July 2020 for $70.00.
Low therapuetic pillow TOO HOT.
Disappointed with my purchase. This latex is far too hot for Queensland weather. It is very comfortable. However, within minutes, I have to push it to the side- as it heats up very quickly. Good for cold countries.
Questions & Answers
is the classic pillow good for side and back sleepers both? I turn around a bit but mostly sleep on the side.
Our TLC THE CLASSIC is okay for side and back sleepers, but THE CLASSIC PLUS is better. For side sleepers, both are good - but when sleeping on your back THE CLASSIC PLUS is just that little bit lower and marginally softer, so will better keep your neck and back in alignment while providing the required support and more comfort.
Thanks, I assumed so had ordered 2 classic plus last night. Fingers crossed!
Hi guys, l get the impression that l have to pay to return the item if not happy with it?
Is this correct and if so what am l likely to be up for if l in Melbourne?
Hi Lou - if the pillow is faulty in any way or not as described, we refund the return postage. If it is simply doesn't suit and you want to exchange or refund, you pay the return postage. Remember, it is free postage to get it to you in the first place - and if you exchange we deliver free again. Return will cost you $15.35, normal post, no signature required.
Cool....thanks for the reply.
Hi, I'm currently using a Sleepmaker Classic Memory Foam pillow which I am very happy with. It has a zip off soft cover and inside that there is a yellow type foam with little breather holes close together in rows about an inch apart. It looks about 8 or 9cm thick. Do you have anything that could be similar? This Sleepmaker is retailing for $199 in Harvey Norman which I am happy to pay, but I refuse to shop at my local store because their customer service has been apalling with a stove and dishwasher that I have had troubles with. Many thanks, Linde
Hi Linde. The short answer is no - we don't have anything similar. Memory foam is made from visco polyurethane (an oil derivative), while all our pillows are made from natural latex (from rubber trees). There is a big difference in feel. Memory foam slowly sinks inwards with the weight of your head and cradles it, then slowly recovers. Talalay process latex is softer, but pushes outwards - providing better comfort and the required support. We have one 'memory foam one side and latex on the other' in our range, but it will feel firmer than your Sleepmaker pillow. Hope this helps! Tim from TLC.
Get an answer from our members and TLC Latex Pillows representatives
- The main selling point of this pillow is that it’s made from Talalay latex. This refers to a method of making latex that involves only filling up moulds part-way with latex. This gives the pillow an airy structure that is designed to make it more breathable for hot sleepers.
- Available in either a ‘traditional’ (standard) size or large size. The large option is taller, which provides extra neck support for side sleepers.
- The naturally hypoallergenic material of natural latex makes the TLC Latex Classic friendly for sleepers with allergies. Antimicrobial qualities allow the pillow to remain hygienic for longer.
- This pillow is made with a 14cm density, which can be described as a medium to high profile design.
- A zip-off cotton cover can be removed for easy washing.
Points of Praise
- This latex pillow effectively relieved neck pain for quite a few reviewers, as well as shoulder pain for other reviewers. Both of these positive effects were greatly appreciated as contributing to a restful night's sleep.
- Described as both soft and supportive, more than one reviewer happily wrote that using this pillow was like sleeping on a cloud.
- TLC offers great customer service, in the opinion of several reviewers.
- Several reviewers reported that after unpackaging this pillow they noticed that it didn't have the smell that sometimes accompanies synthetic latex products, due to an off-gassing effect.
|Dimensions||140 x 600 x 400 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year(s)|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.