Reduces neck pain
The first time i used it i could sort of feel that my neck wasnt supported and it made me realise why some other pillows have that arch bit for the neck, but i stuck with it hoping to get used to it but i just ended up with a really sore neck and constant headache at the back of my head for weeks, switched back to my old pillows and i was back to normal after 2 nights. Missed the test period so now ive got 2 expensive pillows just sitting there. Well thats my experience anyway, peace
Purchased in July 2020 for $70.00.
Quality high, but be wary
I bought on the reputation of the company and these reviews. Don't doubt quality or good faith of TLC, but the pillows are light and blubbery. Not really usable even as props for reading, as they just sink against the hard back board. Don't get the point of them as they offer no more support than cheap poly "firm" pillows from a supermarket, though they'll obvious last years longer.
Explanations were given, return was offered but return on bulky items not worth expense so I'm keeping for guests. It's back to the buckwheat or the old latex I was hoping to replace.
Purchased in February 2019.
Low therapuetic pillow TOO HOT.
Disappointed with my purchase. This latex is far too hot for Queensland weather. It is very comfortable. However, within minutes, I have to push it to the side- as it heats up very quickly. Good for cold countries.
Questions & Answers
Where can I purchase these pillows please? I live in Nowra NSW and some stores are doing 'click and collect' at the moment. Thanks for your help :-)
Hi Jacqui. You can purchase our pillows online at www.tlclatexpillows.com.au with FREE delivery. If urgent we can ship Express Post for $10 extra.
is the classic pillow good for side and back sleepers both? I turn around a bit but mostly sleep on the side.
Our TLC THE CLASSIC is okay for side and back sleepers, but THE CLASSIC PLUS is better. For side sleepers, both are good - but when sleeping on your back THE CLASSIC PLUS is just that little bit lower and marginally softer, so will better keep your neck and back in alignment while providing the required support and more comfort.
Thanks, I assumed so had ordered 2 classic plus last night. Fingers crossed!
Hi guys, l get the impression that l have to pay to return the item if not happy with it?
Is this correct and if so what am l likely to be up for if l in Melbourne?
Hi Lou - if the pillow is faulty in any way or not as described, we refund the return postage. If it is simply doesn't suit and you want to exchange or refund, you pay the return postage. Remember, it is free postage to get it to you in the first place - and if you exchange we deliver free again. Return will cost you $15.35, normal post, no signature required.
Cool....thanks for the reply.
Get an answer from our members and TLC Latex Pillows representatives
- The main selling point of this pillow is that it’s made from Talalay latex. This refers to a method of making latex that involves only filling up moulds part-way with latex. This gives the pillow an airy structure that is designed to make it more breathable for hot sleepers.
- Available in either a ‘traditional’ (standard) size or large size. The large option is taller, which provides extra neck support for side sleepers.
- The naturally hypoallergenic material of natural latex makes the TLC Latex Classic friendly for sleepers with allergies. Antimicrobial qualities allow the pillow to remain hygienic for longer.
- This pillow is made with a 14cm density, which can be described as a medium to high profile design.
- A zip-off cotton cover can be removed for easy washing.
Points of Praise
- This latex pillow effectively relieved neck pain for quite a few reviewers, as well as shoulder pain for other reviewers. Both of these positive effects were greatly appreciated as contributing to a restful night's sleep.
- Described as both soft and supportive, more than one reviewer happily wrote that using this pillow was like sleeping on a cloud.
- TLC offers great customer service, in the opinion of several reviewers.
- Several reviewers reported that after unpackaging this pillow they noticed that it didn't have the smell that sometimes accompanies synthetic latex products, due to an off-gassing effect.
|Dimensions||140 x 600 x 400 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year(s)|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.