TLC The Bigger Pillow

TLC The Bigger Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very low profile - be warned

I bought this pillow and while it is very comfortable and has helped my husband with his snoring it is very low profile. I bought it because all the reviews were so good - but if I had read anywhere that it was very low profile I wouldn't have bought it. Bigger than what? It is long but not high. If you need a pillow that it high (like I do) this is not the pillow for you

Date PurchasedOct 2018

So glad I purchased this

Having never had a proper supportive pillow, I finally bit the bullet and ordered this. I'm so glad that I went with TLC. It has been supportive and comfortable from the first day, and there has been absolutely no neck or shoulder pain. I'm a side sleeper, 186cm tall, athletic body frame with somewhat broad shoulders for reference. Thanks TLC, there's no sign of this wearing out yet, but I'll definitely be back when it does.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

The best

I originally bought this to replace my pillow but found it was slightly too high. My partner wanted to give it a go and said it was the best pillow ever! Much better than the memory foam he had been using and thought was great until he tried TLC The Bigger! He is amazed at how much better he sleeps.
TLC were fantastic through the entire process and firmly stood by their warranty of replacement. For my part i was disappointed The Bigger wasn't for me, it's obvious what a fantastic quality TLC latex is! No burning rubber smell and the bounciness is just right. Luckily they have a nice range of pillows to suit different sleeping styles so I was able to find my match with the TLC The Big.
Excellent top quality product with the same level of customer service to match!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

I sleep easier - thankfully!

I am enjoying the extra length of my "The Bigger" pillow and the way it receives the weight of my head and re-forms into place when I shift my head, which I do as I turn around a fair bit to find comfort for my shoulders as I suffer from bursitis and inflamed tendons. I also find it good for the short times I spend on my back as it doesn’t fluff up around my head and make me hot in summer like my down pillow does - I guess I won’t knock that in the cold Clare winters though! I might, later on, try "The Biggest" pillow, which is higher.

TLC's service is outstanding: I ordered on 20 December 2017 (so close to Christmas!) and the pillow arrived (free postage too) at 9.30am on 22 December. Dealing with a small, family-run Aussie company, as it describes itself, gives a good feeling anyway but when you get fantastic service and product quality it's icing on the cake.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

I've never slept so well!

Thank you so much for a wonderful pillow! I purchased the biggger pillow and I've never gone to sleep so quickly or slept so comfortably. Your guide on which pillow to choose depending on whether you sleep on your back, side etc is spot on.
What a great product. My only problem is stopping myself from sneaking in for a nanna nap on the weekends!!
Thank you to all involved in making this great pillow. I'll be back!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Don't shop anywhere else, total satisfaction here!

I can only reiterate all the positive comments about this company and their products. I was in the market for a new pillow and unfortunately listened to the hype on talk back radio and purchased one of those pillows. I gave it a 1 star as customer service and quality of the product was appalling.
I looked at product review and came across the TLC brand. What a contrast!! This company definitely cares about their product and most importantly their customers. They answer e-mails promptly and keep the consumer aware of shipping etc. Totally 5 star service!!
As a side sleeper I purchased two of the ”bigger pillow” but found that it was marginally a little hard for my liking. I asked if I could return the unused pillow and get a “soft pillow” as a replacement. There was no problem in doing this and as I said e-mails were answered very promptly. There was a supply demand waiting period for the “soft pillow”, and I was kept informed at all times.
While waiting for the soft pillow I developed a liking for the bigger pillow. The soft pillow arrived and I had a great sleep with it. I am totally happy with both pillows now and I like to swap them around occasionally. Definitely a 5 star rating for both pillows.
It is great to get such a great product backed up by great service.

Date PurchasedMar 2017