TLC The Bigger Pillow

TLC The Bigger Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jojo

JojoShepparton

Very low profile - be warned

I bought this pillow and while it is very comfortable and has helped my husband with his snoring it is very low profile. I bought it because all the reviews were so good - but if I had read anywhere that it was very low profile I wouldn't have bought it. Bigger than what? It is long but not high. If you need a pillow that it high (like I do) this is not the pillow for you

Date PurchasedOct 2018

So glad I purchased this

Having never had a proper supportive pillow, I finally bit the bullet and ordered this. I'm so glad that I went with TLC. It has been supportive and comfortable from the first day, and there has been absolutely no neck or shoulder pain. I'm a side sleeper, 186cm tall, athletic body frame with somewhat broad shoulders for reference. Thanks TLC, there's no sign of this wearing out yet, but I'll definitely be back when it does.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
oongy

oongyAU

The best

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Dinoo

DinooCLARE

I sleep easier - thankfully!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Deborah T.

Deborah T.Hobart, TAS

I've never slept so well!

Thank you so much for a wonderful pillow! I purchased the biggger pillow and I've never gone to sleep so quickly or slept so comfortably. Your guide on which pillow to choose depending on whether you sleep on your back, side etc is spot on.
What a great product. My only problem is stopping myself from sneaking in for a nanna nap on the weekends!!
Thank you to all involved in making this great pillow. I'll be back!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Clive

CliveMelbourne

Don't shop anywhere else, total satisfaction here!

Date PurchasedMar 2017