2TNS Automatic Curler

TNS Automatic Curler Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Vanessa M.

Are these available in any stores for a try out.

TNS Hair   DM

Hi Vanessa sure where about are you located?

Vanessa M.

Sorry. I’m in Melbourne. My daughter saw it at the show but can get there to have a look and try it out.

TNS Hair   DM

Hi Vanessa , unfortunately at the moment in Victoria we only our products demonstrate at the Royal show at this stage

Jamuna
Jamuna

Hi, i really want to purchase it, is there any discount now?

TNS Hair   DM

Hi Jamuna , Thank you for contacting us and considering our products.
We actually have a great promotion going on for our Auto curler via our online shop:
Buy an Auto curler and you will receive our TNS GO wireless flat iron for FREE !including free shipping.

external link

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further inquiry.

Kind regards ,
Tns Team

Ashmi
Ashmi

I am using the curler at the moment. I was said it won't burn my hair but I can see the smoke coming out. Why? Is it same with every curler?

Joyce
Joyce

You need to apply heat producer before. But still it's less damage than differents brands.

Cam

Where can I get a demo of the TNS auto curler?

Nir
Nir

Hi they are at DFO Homebush and Macquarie Centre in Sydney

How about Melbourne?

Tan
Tan

yes you can get this at DFO South Wharf - i purchased one and very happy with my purchase.

Get an answer from our members and TNS Hair representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

TNS Automatic Curler is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more