Toblerone Milk

Toblerone Milk

See the Best Chocolates in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Toblerone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

thatsbabyx
thatsbabyx

One of my favourites

Everybody in my family will take note if it’s on sale, make sure I get my toblerone hit or I buy full price and keep in the fridge for a perfect time to snap off a piece or two! Christmas mega bar I look forward to in my stocking. Deserves a review

Purchased in August 2021 for $5.

Graham P.
Graham P.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

Expires 10/21 and when I opened it, was horrified look at the photos. Half the chocolate looks decade. The bar is rotten. No idea what could have happened to it.

Purchased in January 2021.

Liz
LizSouth Australia, 5413

Oh yes - this is amazing

Very easy to find with its unique shape and packaging, the colouring of the packaging that has been the same for ever.
Love the shape for the ease of breaking pieces off - not that one piece is ever enough.
Love the honey and the nougat. Beautiful chocolate that compliments the honey and nougat.
Just wish my husband hadnt got a taste for it as well - as now he eats more of it than I do.
Tend to by the blocks rather than the individually packaged ones

Robbo888
Robbo888Sydney

Just the right amount ;)

Toblerone bars are one of my favourite treats. The large size of the pieces are a real one-up on the goons over at Cadbury ;] love the nougat and the festive packaging this time of the year. Aluminium foil can be slightly annoying - at times. Best gift for dad!

Tech Queen
Tech QueenSouth East Queensland, QLD

TOBLERONE - CHANGE OF WRAPPING OUTSIDE

I cannot believe that the makers of Toblerone have changed the wrap to plastic. In a day and age where plastic is a "no, no".

The whole purpose of the cardboard wrapper was that you unwrap the Toblerone foil and re-place it back into the wrapper box and bite piece by piece.

BRING BACK THE CARDBOARD OUTER WRAPPING

SarahMummaLove
SarahMummaLoveGosford

Classic Favourite

This is one of the most classic chocolates that has been a favourite of the family. It is just so addicting. I sometimes hide it from my kids because I can't contain myself from eating it almost every week.

Sarzie Mac
Sarzie MacSydney

The best chocolate ever!

This is one chocolate that is consistently good because they don't seem to keep changing the recipe. It's always the same taste and texture. I only like the original variety though, not the dark and never ever with the fruit in it! The large one regularly goes on special at Coles so I usually buy it then.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
SezzaMac
SezzaMac

deliciously delightful

It taste like a hot chocolate on a cold night, it feels like the cold river on a hot day, its a piece of heaven in a crazy world, nothing quite like this tastebud teaser. I'm only giving it 4 stars because as much as I love this wonderous magical sweet sin, its bad for my health :(

Nathan L
Nathan LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! on par with lindt

Really good chocolate. I just wish they sold the dark variety here. The normal one has a great creamy taste and a perfect mouthfeel. The nougat and fruit inside makes it worth while.

Paul HoganNSW, 2060

A World Without Toblerone, Would Be A World Without Pleasure

Real Chocolate Made In Switzerland.

I think Toblerone was created perfectly, proving that simple old style and old school ways are more often better than anything newly created these days.

A world without Toblerone, would be a world without pleasure.

Paul Hogan

Reduced to 360g but same price - only in Australia, yet still 400g in all other countries and $2.60 cheaper than here

I love this chocolate

It's not fair trade, and that's not fair. I might be supporting child slavery, however when I close my eyes and let that delicious milky chocolate melt in my mouth, and chomp down on the small crunchy bits - any guilt I had dissipates. And when the guilt comes back, I take another bite.
It's quite expensive - However I usually pick it up on sale.

5 stars yummy yummy chomp chomp Arhhhhhh!

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

These are one of my favourite chocolates to eat. They are shaped different and are easy to break off. I do think of the Swiss Alps when I eat them because they are shaped like mountains and they are Swiss made. I wonder if anyone else thinks like this?
Yum, yum and yummy! I love the crunch and the slightly chewy texture and I could easily eat a whole standard sized bar!
These are chocolates, so my dislike is the health factor. I think these are more expensive than the other branded ones, but these come on sale once in a while.

dowant
dowantAU

Good

Overall, this is a delicious treat which I'd recommend for any chocolate lover. It's one of the few that don't have so many pointless ingredients and isn't full of sugar, so it's a good option.
An always favourite of mine due to its velvety and crunchy taste of smooth chocolate. Comes in lots of different varieties now, such as Fruit and Nut which is quite tasty. Not particularly expensive, I actually picked up three or four around Christmas time as gifts for only $7 at Target.
They're actually a little too big. I don't think the design is that attractive, either. It's far too plain and shouldn't be as this product is really only suitable as a gift.

gremlin88
gremlin88

Good

I love Toblerone but sadly don't see it out often enough to buy. Perfect blend of flavours and textures. The chocolate is smooth and creamy. Yum!
The chewy, nutty, nougat chocolate is to die for! I love the smoothness of the chocolate with the perfect amount of almond nougat and honey. Love that you can purchase different sizes but can you still buy the giant Toblerones? Pieces break easily into little triangular pieces.
One block isn't enough. Not good for sharing as it taste too good. What about the white and dark version that use to be around some years ago?

justsaz
justsazAU

Good

I love the chewy nougat that is scattered throughout the chocolate. I definitely like to have some of this product in my fridge at home.
This is an absolutely fantastic chocolate creation. The texture is so different to other chocolates available out there. I love that it is available in different sizes to cater to your chocolate needs.
The packaging and shape of the chocolate is a dead give away if you are buying this as a gift for someone so you have to get creative with the way you wrap it if you want it to be a surprise.