Toby Deals

4.2 from 1,386 reviews

40 questions from our users

Avi

Aviasked

Is your phones and other products are 100% genuine, brand new from the manufacturer and NOT refurbished?

Karen N.asked

Im thinking about buying a mobile approx $900 phone but not a lot of good reviews on here so i'm really unsure what to do...the price is $200 less than other sites......

MrP
MrP

I strongly advise against it. I just finally finished getting my money back through PayPal's buyer protection. This company is totally non responsive and as far as I can tell, if they aren't crooks they are at best deceiving and don't give a toss about their customers. If you do go ahead, just make sure you use PayPal and be prepared to forego your hard-earned for a few months.

deandownunder
deandownunder

Hi Karen, If you pay thru PayPal you are covered. You won't get daily updates on your purchase but you must have patience and you will get your phone. I spent
700 and saved around 300. Many of the poor reviews are from impatient people who wrote those reviews because they couldn't wait. Only take notice of verified purchasers on Product Review.

Janet

Janetasked

I have ordered an A51 Samsung phone a week ago and emailed twice and no reply. The company says Toby Deals Australia. Are they scammers? Should I start the process of getting my money back now?

Lord_of_Geetroit
Lord_of_Geetroit

I ordered a portable projector and got it about 3 weeks from date of order. International shipping has been effected by COVID-19 so a little extra time may be required for shipping. My order came from Hong Kong via Aramrx formally FastWay. I am sure your emails will be answered after the weekend.

Subakti

Subaktiasked

After read those comments feel scare
Is been 5 days aleeady,i have no idea my item will come or not

Ross N.
Ross N.

I can only tell you of my own experience. My parcel size / weight was smaller and it arrived at around about the expected delivery date. Sorry to hear that your experience has not been as good. All I can suggest is to email an enquiry and hope for a reply. All the best.

Blonde B.asked

what courier service do Toby Deals use in Australia? I ordered my phone 16/4...it say's it's been in Melbourne since the 27/4 and we're in Adelaide.

Kiwi
Kiwi

Not sure about Australia but it went through Toll in NZ. Email customer services and they’ll give you the local company and tracking number

Blonde B.

I have. Took them four days just to respond to my first email about sending me my payment info with the tracking/consignment number. I tracked it to Melbourne and it's been sitting there since the 27/4. Thanks Kiwi :) I will try Toll Australia.

Blonde B.

Kiwi..you were right. Toll couriers. Cheers mate :)

Mandeep K.

Mandeep K.asked

hi there, i ordered a Samsung Galaxy A30 128 GB phone on 16th April from your website.But i haven't received any confirmation email or tracking details yet? It's already been 12 days

Carola
Carola

Well it seems a lot of people are being scammed from tobydeals. I'm currently in process of getting money back from PayPal.
Hope that helps.

Blonde B.

Hang on..it took a week for my payment just to go through. Paypal itself takes three days. Like I paid on the 16/4 and received a tracking number and receipt on the 22/4. They are either a one man band or just slow at everything.

Mel Basked

How long does an order usually take to process? Will I even be receiving my goods that I have paid for?

Mike C
Mike C

My order from Toby Deals was submitted on a Friday morning and a courier delivered my product just 5 days later (air express from Hong Kong). However, from the time I submitted the order there was absolutely no communication from Toby Deals so I had no idea what was happening with my order. It was only when the courier arrived that I knew it was OK. One thing to aware of is that the product I ordered was actually a US version with a power plug adapter and as it is not Australian stock I seem to be unable to register it for warranty purposes so I may have to cross my fingers that it continues to work properly for the next 2 years.

Mel B

Thankyou I purchased a phone at around 8 yesterday morning, its status is still saying "processing" so just freaking out a little hope I haven't paid so much money for something I won't receive. I have never purchased something that has taken so long to be processed.

Phillipasked

I had an issue with a dyson V10 which I bought from Toby Deals last September 2019, I tried to email Toby last week, virtually impossible to obtain a RMA, someone from Toby helped and got us a RMA. I emailed with the issue, follow their instructions to check, clean the dyson but same result after, one red blinking light which we had reported back to them. We tried emailing them 4 times during the week just to seek a response. So far, no one had either acknowledged or responded to our emails. Seems very disappointing, what else can we do?

Phillip

I had tried contacting RMS case team for the past week 4 times. Unfortunately, no reply to our issue of for the Dyson V10. Just wondered when they will come back to us, we will wait and see.

Phillip

No response from Toby Support so far. We end up buying a replacement battery from Dyson and now working well. For warranty purposes, THINK TWICE before one buys from TOBY Deals. We end up paying for a replacement battery, VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!

Tuan bui

Tuan buiasked

how long post to Australia nsw 2141

Carmelo A.
Carmelo A.

Took less than a week for me (Vic)

Tuan bui

Tuan buiasked

how long it take to post Sydney Australia.????
regards

Mark D
Mark D

I received mine (in country South Australia) in 5 working days.

Robert
Robert

I received mine in Four days

kimberly
kimberly

5 working days. Ordered on 4 Jan, product was dispatched on 6 Jan, received it in Sydney on 13 Jan.

Renato Andrade S.

Renato Andrade S.asked

How about the Anker nebula capsule 2?

Peter D

Peter Dasked

I bought a Samsung A20 phone the Telstra sim is not compatible . Is there a solution?

Frank R.

Frank R.asked

I have a set of Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 True Wireless Earphones - Black for $207 in my cart. Does that price include GST?

bradleyha
bradleyha

The price on the cart was the price I paid including GST.

Lee Brown

Lee Brownasked

I have emailed twice to ask where my order is and when I can expect delivery. Ordered on 13 November 2019. The website said it was in stock.

Andre Mark
Andre Mark

I am having similar problems. I wonder if they are caught up in the rioting?

Therese M.

Therese M.asked

I'm looking at ordering the Galaxy Smart Watch 46mm for $336.30. Does this come with an Australian plug?

Steve

Steveasked

Hi Guys. My order: # TAUW380075513 has not shifted from 'processing' status. Could you please update my order status to 'cancelled' as the fact I havent received notification beyond my initial purchase date on 7th November. This does not build the trust. My question... do I need to do anything else to complete a refund request?

Metter

Metterasked

Does the Godox Ving V860IIS TTL come with battery and charger, please?

Robert H.

Robert H.asked

Is Aus. GST added to the displayed price?

Nigs
Nigs

No GST is added

Hiroshima R.

Hiroshima R.asked

I ordered baby g watch last Thursday and I still didn't got my tracking number yet. Please let me know current situation about that order. My order number is TAUW380074027.

johanpaul865