Toby Deals

Toby Deals Questions & Answers

29 questions from our users

Peter D

Peter Dasked

I bought a Samsung A20 phone the Telstra sim is not compatible . Is there a solution?

Frank R.

Frank R.asked

I have a set of Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 True Wireless Earphones - Black for $207 in my cart. Does that price include GST?

bradleyha
bradleyha

The price on the cart was the price I paid including GST.

Lee Brown

Lee Brownasked

I have emailed twice to ask where my order is and when I can expect delivery. Ordered on 13 November 2019. The website said it was in stock.

Therese M.

Therese M.asked

I'm looking at ordering the Galaxy Smart Watch 46mm for $336.30. Does this come with an Australian plug?

Steve

Steveasked

Hi Guys. My order: # TAUW380075513 has not shifted from 'processing' status. Could you please update my order status to 'cancelled' as the fact I havent received notification beyond my initial purchase date on 7th November. This does not build the trust. My question... do I need to do anything else to complete a refund request?

Metter

Metterasked

Does the Godox Ving V860IIS TTL come with battery and charger, please?

Robert H.

Robert H.asked

Is Aus. GST added to the displayed price?

Nigs
Nigs

No GST is added

Hiroshima R.

Hiroshima R.asked

I ordered baby g watch last Thursday and I still didn't got my tracking number yet. Please let me know current situation about that order. My order number is TAUW380074027.

johanpaul865

johanpaul865asked

Where is my phone?

johanpaul865

johanpaul865asked

How do I know my phone (Samsung a50) isnt one that only works in China? Is this place Legit or a scam?

Mimi E

Mimi Easked

Hello Toby deals Team, I have ordered an IPad Air last thursday and would like to know how long will it take to Sydney please? Thank you.

How long does the shipping take?

ivan
ivan

In my case I received the item in 5 days

Violet Sage.asked

What is a grey import? (Of a Mobile ph.)
And what is the difference between a Global Version & an Australian mobile phone? Please.

Stekmer
Stekmer

As I understand it, a Global version is just that - meant for use anywhere in the world, including Australia.
I have bought Xiaomi phones for the last 6 years and they are all 'global versions' and work fine in Australia - just Android having lots of language choices (for international use). They usually come with a USA or Eu power plug and an adaptor for Australian use. As long as the phone is capable of the mobile (4G, LTE) networks that are used in Australia, it should be fine.
I've also bought (O2 and Samsung) phones in Malaysia and Indonesia without any issues - they are global or local country specific versions.
I gather Australian versions have an Au power plug, limited languages and it is pre determined that they are able to manage the mobile networks that we use in Australia.

Violet Sage.asked

How does the global version vary from the Australian version of the A50 Samsung galaxy mobile phone? Is there anything that might possibly be a problem or anything that needs attention? (Besides the power point adapter, which isn't a problem) Thanx
Regards

Poppy

Poppyasked

Has anyone ever ordered the Samsung s8 plus and if there has been any problems with it.

JulzF

JulzFasked

Can anyone tell me if their Samsung phones are all imports?

lazzaml
lazzaml

I would assume so. The one I just purchased was clearly an overseas model, but works fine here. For the significantly lower price I paid I also got more memory and storage than the local option.
Mark

Allen

Allenasked

Would a mobile phone bought through Toby, be exactly the same as one bought in Australia? Motorola G7 Power.

Tom
Tom

I bought Xiaomi phone (Globel Version), I am sure Motorola will be a grey import.?

shellz

shellzasked

anyone from australia bought a samsung galaxy s10 and what did you think of it from them

Confused

Confusedasked

Well we ordered a canon 4000d on the 15th July its now the 22nd July no response from tobys at all and order says still processing in the tobys site in Australia I have contacted them via the site and via PayPal address just getting worried about should I leave it a couple of days and put a dispute in with PayPal as they say takes 48 to 78 hours processing then post upto 8 days should I be worried

ccifbonjovi
ccifbonjovi

have you received your order ?

Sabinaasked

Hi there, I would like to purchase a Samsung Phone from TobyDeals as the price is very good. Does anyone know if the phones come with a warranty and if so, if it is Australian warranty? Also, where do the phones come from and are they originals or just copies from China? Can the phones be used in Australia at all (firmware)? I would need to know asap please. Many thanks Sabine

Luke C
Luke C

you get a Samsung warranty and mine was a UK phone that works perfectly in Australia but is shipped from hong kong

Sabina

Thanks for your feedback Luke.

Sabina

PS Which phone did you buy Luke? Was it the Samsung Galaxy S10e by any chance? If so, are you happy with it and is it a dual (hybrid) SIM as advertised on the TobyDeals website? Cheers Sabine

Get an answer from our members and Toby Deals representatives