Toby Deals Questions & Answers

Kitty

Kittyasked

Nathan
Nathan

It is in the paypal resalute center you have to let paypal review the case.

Gulzar R.

Gulzar R.asked

Sean K
Sean K

I emailed their support email but only got a response 4 days later.

anglosaxon1969
anglosaxon1969

Jay
Jay

Pls raise to PayPal asap. Toby deal closed business
If you paid by credit card company than raise with them

Maxim M.asked

Where is my phone? TAUW380168383

A Driver
A Driver

ONLINE M.asked

Do they have a real customer care to cancel and order at all?

Jade Wright
Jade Wright

They appear to have a “support” email address that goes unanswered. Apparently they only respond if you threaten to go through PayPal dispute resolutions

ONLINE M.

Absolutely, I cant understand how such an absolute scam company can work in Australia?

Mags

Magsasked

Is Toby Deals already shut down?
I called their only one contact number as shown in their official website, but received a message saying this number is already out of service.
+852 51640644

ONLINE M.

They are actually selling either non-genuine products or smuggled one. They do not respond to anyone in mail or anything. Just consider your money lost.

mehul P.asked

bought new xiaomi mi 10t pro through tobydeals on 20th november . as per company policy device will shipped within 72 hours. today 28th and i haven't got any response regarding shipment. Asked paypal to refund as order is not send . after paypal intervention got mail from tobydeals like that''i am very sorry to inform that there has been a delay in the processing of your order. we would like to offer our sincere apologies for this'' instead of giving apologies go and pack my order and give it to delivery guy why tobydeals wasting there time and mine as well. i ordered priority express shipping and its look like SNAIL shipping and phone is still in stock and still not understand why its getting delay? Tracking no- TAUW380161223 . I need my shipments tracking number before 2nd December 2020 or refund . Any help?

Maxim M.

Same phone. I tried contacting them for 8 days now and still no response. Escalating to PayPal right now.
Just curious, have you ever received your order or money back?

mehul P.

i asked paypal to give money back and they pay me back within 10 days and after that i bought same 0hone with etoren.com which dispatched my phone in 30 minutes after order and phone came to brisbane in 7 days by DHL .

Dagabix

They take long to dispatch and even longer to reply to emails. I'm talking weeks. But they do eventually ship and respond. Sadly, these are the inconveniences you must endure in return for such discounts.

Michael H.asked

thinking of purchasing One plus Nord AC2003 $611.00, or a Xiaomi Mi 10T will both phones work on Telstra, Boost ,Optus, 4G, 4 G LTE, & 5 G networks?

ozbrit
ozbrit

If you go to the listings at toby deals and click on the specifications tab, you can see the frequencies the phones can utilise.

Michael H.

OK, so has anyone had issues with the Australian networks not working with these phones?

Justin
Justin

Don't order the 10T from them, they do not have stock. I've been stuck waiting for weeks. I'm trying to get a refund but I am sceptical that I will

Helen

Helenasked

Please advice the delicery time
And I have email had no reply forever why is this happening Kindly check my order

Amit S.

Amit S.asked

Did you get GST Invoice or just simple invoice? Can we claim GST for our business with tobysdeal invoice?

Guy P

Hi there Amit - it was just a simple invoice (GST not separately identified).

Carmen A.

Carmen A.asked

Does Toby Deals operate from Australia ?

Paul
Paul

Nope, they operate out of Hong Kong.

Patrick McKoy
Patrick McKoy

no its out of Hong Kong but in all honesty my new phone took 6 days to get to me and 2 of those were the weekend, I have purchased 2 phones from them and save a lot both times.

EL

ELasked

Hi team, what's going on with the order # TAUW380147305 which is Processing for the past two business days? Do you have stock in hand? Thanks..

Warren L.asked

Should I buy the AirPods Pro at tobydeal au? I’m worried if it would be a fake .

Vicki
Vicki

Hi Warren, my Dyson was the real thing

Warren L.

Ok, but there are lots of airpod pro clones out there. So I’m worried, should I buy it at tobydeal?

Ram M.
Ram M.

Only if you want to receive them next year same time.

SA A.asked

what’s the status of my order? plz tell

Edward
Edward

received

SA A.

what’s the tracking number?

Dan

Danasked

If you buy over $1000 Aud do you get charged Duty and GST by the customs? I know toby deals don'tcharge GST, but what about the customs?

Thank you for your message.

Please note that as we are based in Hong Kong, there are no GST charges included in our prices.

Because of this, our invoice will not reflect any GST.

We do ship our orders with special logistics arrangements, which means you will not have to bear any additional charge.

GST and customs duties are absorbed in our shipping methods, which means the price paid during checkout will be final.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Lintu A.

Lintu A.asked

I have ordered a phone on 31st july and its about a week and half and got no response from toby deals yet. They also did not reply to emails asking delivery date. The status still says processing and not even shipped.. any one had similar issues like me??

Mayur Pandya

Same here. I order a phone on 28th July. On 30th Shipment was finalized and got tracking no. 31st it was sorted for destination. Order was dispatched on 1st August via DPEX. Till date the status is" in Transit to Destination" - Hong Kong. I tried calling courier service but no concrete answer of when the item will be arriving in Sydney and delivered to my address. Emailed to sales and support at TobyDeals. awaiting their reply.

Julie
Julie

Exactly the same problem. Never heard a word from TobyDeals despite many attempts to contact them. Had to end up disputing it via PayPal & had our money refunded.

Thank you for your message.

We are sorry to read that there was a delay in your order.

We are more than happy to check the status of your order.

Please email us directly at support@tobydealsau.com.

Mayur Pandyaasked

I was charged international fees for buying item from the website. Has anyone face issue while buying item from Tobydealsau?
Also TobydealsAU is using DPEX worldwide courier service for delivery.Has anyone face issue with delivery of items. My item is still in Hong Kong dated 1st August.

Suchit jani
Suchit jani

i have had an issue with them , they said they made an attempt for delivery but the phone never came to me. it said in their portal that address is inaccurate and incorrect which is absolutely incorrect.

you mention you tried to call Dpex! could you please pass us their details!

I called DPEX Hong Kong no +85281063232
In Sydney DPEX item are generally delivered by Toll.

Hi Mayur,

Thank you for your message.

We are sorry to read that you are seeing additional charges on your account.

Please could you take a screenshot of the TobyDeal transaction and also the additional fee for us to check as we do mention under https://www.tobydealsau.com/en_AU/payments/ "All orders will be billed by AUD as the transaction currency.
Please note that Toby Deals is not responsible for any extra charge by bank due to currency exchange.

You may send us the copy of the charges directly at support@tobydealsau.com.
We will also expedite the delivery on your order once we have your order details.

We would like to offer our sincerest apologies regarding this matter.

Sally

Sallyasked

Hi. Has anyone purchased an Apple Series ( watch recently

Dear Customer,

Thank you for showing interest with TobyDeals.

We are more than happy to answer all your inquiries.

Don't hesitate to email us back with your questions.

RTFasked

Hi. Has anyone bought a Sony Xperia 1 ii in the last month? Just looking for feedback

Dear Customer,

Thank you for showing interest with TobyDeals.

We are more than happy to answer all your inquiries.

Don't hesitate to email us back with your questions.

Harryasked

Are the Apple iPods a refurbished item ? Do they have a warranty ?

RTF

Hi I'm not sure . I'm a first time buyer. They do have warranty though.

Harry

Have you received your AirPods ?

Hi there,

Thank you for your message and interest in placing an order with us.

I am delighted to inform you that we only offer new and original products here at TobyDeals.

As such, all items comes with original packaging and complete accessories from the manufacturers.

We are able to offer these amazing prices due to our geographical location and our network of suppliers around the world.

As per you inquiry, all the products that we offer are all imported goods that said we only cover the warranty through our own company.

You can check this link for more information about our warranty:

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Dee

Deeasked

If I buy a new iPhone do you still get a 12 month warranty from apple?

anjie
anjie

Yes, I got 1 year from apple. You can check from serial number. I bought 11 pro Max from them last month.

You can check this link for more information about our warranty:

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Get an answer from our members and Toby Deals representatives