Toby Deals

Toby Deals Questions & Answers (page 2 of 4)

71 questions from our users

Bobasked

Do the cameras have an Australian warranty if so how long for?

Julian
Julian

There are no exceptions in terms of regions and the earranty acknowledges that local legislation may pr9v8d greater protection

Bob

That's doesn't answer the question so won't be shopping with you.

Hi there,

Thank you for your message.

As per you inquiry, all the products that we offer are all imported goods that said we only cover the warranty through our own company.

You can check this link for more information about our warranty:

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Karryn B.

Karryn B.asked

Garmin Venu GPS Smartwatch with Wrist-based Heart Rate - Rose Gold Stainless Steel Bezel with Light Sand Case and Silicone Band (010-02173-22) (Support EU languages)
I am wanting to purchase this $499, great price but nervous of some of the reviews. I live in regional Victoria

Andy
Andy

I have bought it from them couple of times and I have got product within time frame and in good condition. I feel this site is safe and you can also go ahead .

Hi there,

Thank you for your message and interest in placing an order with us.

I am delighted to inform you that we only offer new and original products here at TobyDeals.

As such, all items comes with original packaging and complete accessories from the manufacturers.

We are able to offer these amazing prices due to our geographical location and our network of suppliers around the world.

Should you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

RTF

RTFasked

Does anyone know to how long does it take to receive a dispatch number? I live in inner Melbourne. I believe their ware house is in Hong Kong.

APW
APW

My 1st item took nearly 2 weeks, the second purchase about 4 days. Once the freight courier has it, about 6 days to your door. My experience anyway to Melbourne outer metro. cheers.

Hi there,

Thank you for showing interest with TobyDeals.

All orders will ship within 24 to 72 working hours. (Saturday and Sunday excluded).

After your item is shipped, please allow us another 3 – 8 working days for delivery to metro areas.

Economy Express Shipping Time: 6-8 Working Days*
Priority Express Time: 3-5 Working Days*

Should you have further questions, please do contact us.

Webb
Webb

It will be coming up 2 weeks since we ordered a phone from this company and haven't heard a thing back. Why doesn't anyone there answer the phone or reply to emails? Need to sort your customer service out and where the @#$! Is my phone?

Gael T.

Gael T.asked

Finally, do you received your item with tobydeals because I'm really worried?
I'm waiting to receive a phone.......

Luke H.
Luke H.

We thought we’d lost $335 on a vacuum. After 2 weeks it was finally posted, arrived in another 2 weeks thank gosh.

Bianca R.
Bianca R.

Just ordered an iPhone and it was delivered on time and I looked up the serial number online, it was a genuine and new Apple product. I was a bit concerned after some reviews but happy now! It does ship from Hong Kong though.

Hi there,

We are more than happy to check your order.

jasonv

jasonvasked

Hi do you the sony A7rii camera in stock for fast delivery?

Hi there,

We are more than happy to check our available items for you.

Jackson C.

Jackson C.asked

Has anyone ordered an Apple Watch from Tobydealsau? Did you receive it? How was it?

Rosemary M
Rosemary M

I'll tell you when mine arrives! I ordered one yesterday.

Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Any update on the delivery time? My order has been 'processing' for 3 days now, even though they say everything is shipped between 24 - 72 hours.

Hi there,

We are more than happy to check your order.

Henryasked

So I have ordered a galaxy buds plus yesterday and I didn't notice that they don't accept po boxes as the shipping address, I wrote my parcel collect address, does anyone know is it alright to do it or I have to contact the customer services. Thank you

Hi there,

We are more than happy to check your order for updating the address.

Henry

bro it has been two months and I received already

Albert R.

Albert R.asked

When are you going to deliver my Product? After i die

feebi q.asked

How many days does it take to get a refund from paypal from Tobys Deals.

Jahid S.
Jahid S.

Could be anywhere between 7 and 28 days or longer depending on the evidence provided and the complexity of your case

Harkomal S.

Harkomal S.asked

I order phone galaxy a51 paid $423.60 expecting email and how long it took for delivery order number: TAUW380113553.

feebi q.asked

If you paid for priority dispatch, out of 3 - 5 days what is the average time local customers get there order? (NSW)

Ethan
Ethan

It's been over 3 weeks now yet I still haven't received the product. (I live in Vic). 3 days ago I was told my order had been shipped from HK. I wouldn't recommend buying from them if you need something soon. I've only ordered once from them though.

feebi q.

Thankyou! If my phone is not here within a week i will be asking for a refund. It shouldn't take 3 weeks for priority even if its from HongKong

Avi

Aviasked

Is your phones and other products are 100% genuine, brand new from the manufacturer and NOT refurbished?

feebi q.

Its probably most likely refurbished as I hear

Karen N.asked

Im thinking about buying a mobile approx $900 phone but not a lot of good reviews on here so i'm really unsure what to do...the price is $200 less than other sites......

MrP
MrP

I strongly advise against it. I just finally finished getting my money back through PayPal's buyer protection. This company is totally non responsive and as far as I can tell, if they aren't crooks they are at best deceiving and don't give a toss about their customers. If you do go ahead, just make sure you use PayPal and be prepared to forego your hard-earned for a few months.

deandownunder
deandownunder

Hi Karen, If you pay thru PayPal you are covered. You won't get daily updates on your purchase but you must have patience and you will get your phone. I spent
700 and saved around 300. Many of the poor reviews are from impatient people who wrote those reviews because they couldn't wait. Only take notice of verified purchasers on Product Review.

Janet

Janetasked

I have ordered an A51 Samsung phone a week ago and emailed twice and no reply. The company says Toby Deals Australia. Are they scammers? Should I start the process of getting my money back now?

Lord_of_Geetroit
Lord_of_Geetroit

I ordered a portable projector and got it about 3 weeks from date of order. International shipping has been effected by COVID-19 so a little extra time may be required for shipping. My order came from Hong Kong via Aramrx formally FastWay. I am sure your emails will be answered after the weekend.

Subakti

Subaktiasked

After read those comments feel scare
Is been 5 days aleeady,i have no idea my item will come or not

Ross N.
Ross N.

I can only tell you of my own experience. My parcel size / weight was smaller and it arrived at around about the expected delivery date. Sorry to hear that your experience has not been as good. All I can suggest is to email an enquiry and hope for a reply. All the best.

Blonde B.asked

what courier service do Toby Deals use in Australia? I ordered my phone 16/4...it say's it's been in Melbourne since the 27/4 and we're in Adelaide.

Kiwi
Kiwi

Not sure about Australia but it went through Toll in NZ. Email customer services and they’ll give you the local company and tracking number

Blonde B.

I have. Took them four days just to respond to my first email about sending me my payment info with the tracking/consignment number. I tracked it to Melbourne and it's been sitting there since the 27/4. Thanks Kiwi :) I will try Toll Australia.

Blonde B.

Kiwi..you were right. Toll couriers. Cheers mate :)

Mandeep K.

Mandeep K.asked

hi there, i ordered a Samsung Galaxy A30 128 GB phone on 16th April from your website.But i haven't received any confirmation email or tracking details yet? It's already been 12 days

Carola
Carola

Well it seems a lot of people are being scammed from tobydeals. I'm currently in process of getting money back from PayPal.
Hope that helps.

Blonde B.

Hang on..it took a week for my payment just to go through. Paypal itself takes three days. Like I paid on the 16/4 and received a tracking number and receipt on the 22/4. They are either a one man band or just slow at everything.

Mel Basked

How long does an order usually take to process? Will I even be receiving my goods that I have paid for?

Mike C
Mike C

My order from Toby Deals was submitted on a Friday morning and a courier delivered my product just 5 days later (air express from Hong Kong). However, from the time I submitted the order there was absolutely no communication from Toby Deals so I had no idea what was happening with my order. It was only when the courier arrived that I knew it was OK. One thing to aware of is that the product I ordered was actually a US version with a power plug adapter and as it is not Australian stock I seem to be unable to register it for warranty purposes so I may have to cross my fingers that it continues to work properly for the next 2 years.

Mel B

Thankyou I purchased a phone at around 8 yesterday morning, its status is still saying "processing" so just freaking out a little hope I haven't paid so much money for something I won't receive. I have never purchased something that has taken so long to be processed.

Phillipasked

I had an issue with a dyson V10 which I bought from Toby Deals last September 2019, I tried to email Toby last week, virtually impossible to obtain a RMA, someone from Toby helped and got us a RMA. I emailed with the issue, follow their instructions to check, clean the dyson but same result after, one red blinking light which we had reported back to them. We tried emailing them 4 times during the week just to seek a response. So far, no one had either acknowledged or responded to our emails. Seems very disappointing, what else can we do?

Phillip

I had tried contacting RMS case team for the past week 4 times. Unfortunately, no reply to our issue of for the Dyson V10. Just wondered when they will come back to us, we will wait and see.

Phillip

No response from Toby Support so far. We end up buying a replacement battery from Dyson and now working well. For warranty purposes, THINK TWICE before one buys from TOBY Deals. We end up paying for a replacement battery, VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!

Tuan bui

Tuan buiasked

how long post to Australia nsw 2141

Carmelo A.
Carmelo A.

Took less than a week for me (Vic)

Get an answer from our members and Toby Deals representatives