Toby Deals

Toby Deals Questions & Answers (page 4 of 4)

71 questions from our users

Confused

Confusedasked

Well we ordered a canon 4000d on the 15th July its now the 22nd July no response from tobys at all and order says still processing in the tobys site in Australia I have contacted them via the site and via PayPal address just getting worried about should I leave it a couple of days and put a dispute in with PayPal as they say takes 48 to 78 hours processing then post upto 8 days should I be worried

ccifbonjovi
ccifbonjovi

have you received your order ?

Sabinaasked

Hi there, I would like to purchase a Samsung Phone from TobyDeals as the price is very good. Does anyone know if the phones come with a warranty and if so, if it is Australian warranty? Also, where do the phones come from and are they originals or just copies from China? Can the phones be used in Australia at all (firmware)? I would need to know asap please. Many thanks Sabine

Luke C
Luke C

you get a Samsung warranty and mine was a UK phone that works perfectly in Australia but is shipped from hong kong

Sabina

Thanks for your feedback Luke.

Sabina

PS Which phone did you buy Luke? Was it the Samsung Galaxy S10e by any chance? If so, are you happy with it and is it a dual (hybrid) SIM as advertised on the TobyDeals website? Cheers Sabine

Epe T.

Epe T.asked

Just got my Kenwood Juicer, why has it not got a warranty for AUSTRALIA?

Matt Niemeyer
Matt Niemeyer

Probably like my tablet, is not an Australian product. The tablet I bought was from Spain.

Lachlan

Lachlanasked

Is toby deals a fraud?
Need to know asap thanks

Ssmmrc
Ssmmrc

I ordered the insta360one x it was around $100AUD cheaper than other company's in Australia fast shipping great product will order from them again great savings and great service

MM23
MM23

Nope, they are legit. I was hesitant at first as I also read all the bad reviews, but they only deal via Paypal, so there is buyer protection there and can get your money back if they don't send the items. I also saved about $100AUD on a couple of mobile phones.

Peter D.

Peter D.asked

If I purchase a Dyson v10 or V11’s does it come with Australian plug and warranty?

Kaye
Kaye

It would appear by reading reviews from others that it does not. I looked at the price and was very tempted to buy one myself so I cam here and looked at the reviews. I am pretty sure that many of them are just faked, after years of looking at reviews they are easy to spot. There is no way I am going to buy anything from this company. Even the fact that they only take paypal and not credit cards is a red flag. Beware.

Greg Tasked

Why when you advertise free shipping for over $50 is there a $35.00 shipping fee added to my account at checkout

Greg T

Yes I sent the question and am struggling as well to move past checkout so finding the site not very friendly at the moment Greg T

Anand

Anandasked

Is Samsung galaxy watch is a genuine product and does it come with company warranty

Costas S
Costas S

It would be genuine but not the Australian version so may not be supported by Samsung AU warranty and if you wanted to use Samsung Pay on the watch would not likely work. That said I purchased an overseas Samsung Gear S2 watch more than 2 years ago from a similar seller and its still going strong.

Rob

Robasked

Is that true? If I order the Dyson V8, will I get a USA plug and will it be incompatible with Australia?

Tommy
Tommy

Not sure mate. I only know that my charger came with a US plug and they’ve been extremely unhelpful in swapping it out or refunding me. Its been close to 4 days since they even replied to my last query

Christie G.
Christie G.

I have purchased and got Delivered today but received an adapter with it so is some sort of different plug I will be contacting them now for a refund as I wasn’t aware of this and I’m worried if something is to go wrong I won’t be able to get warranty from Dyson.

Judy

Judyasked

Hi
I am interested in buying a Samsung Galaxy S8 from you. I want to make sure it is "Brand New" and unopened in the box? If it arrives unopened can I send it back?
Thanks Judy

GrBasked

I have placed an order on the 29th March 2019 and it is now 4th April. How much longer do you think I will need to wait for processing to be finished?

Sean W.

same boat as you, ordered friday 05 and now its just the waiting game. if its anything like eglobal central was, I waited 2 weeks for the processing to end. let us know when its resolved.

GrB

Hi Sean W., I sent a message yesterday and received a reply late today. the answer said that they have run out of stock due to high demand. They apologised for the inconvenience. They asked me to wait a couple of days or decide if I want to cancel. I thought that was a reasonable answer.

Disappointed
Disappointed

same boat man.. despite so many reviews say fast delivery etc.. I doubt it. They say 5 business days but now is beyond 5 business day, still wait. Email sent, no reply yet.

Kapil

Kapilasked

I have placed an order on 28 March. It's been a while the order is in "Processing" status. Please let me know when will I get this?

Sean W.

typically expect to wait up to 5 days for a reply and make sure to check your spam folder for responses.

Get an answer from our members and Toby Deals representatives