Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

4.6 (1,665)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (65) · No (1,682)
    4.3 (1,493)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,913)

Comparative pricing but if anything goes wrong you cop it, no warranty to help you

Cheap option and ended up costing you even much more than normal, product wasn't suitable for AU and no warranty

Faulty batteries

Bought a camera from them. The battery they supplied with it was faulty. They refused to acknowledge this or send me a new one. Avoid.

Carlos1845
Carlos1845Sydney, NSW

⚠️ Don’t buy if you’re in Australia.

william p.
william p.

Scammers sent me a a Chinese copy after advertising in english

Scammers sent me a Chinese copy of the game after advertising in english then PayPal made me send it back for a refund. The return delivery cost more then half of what the product was worth and I did not get the delivery refunded. Watch out these guys have more then one site where they scam people. The cheaper prices are not worth the headaque

Product PurchasedNintendo Switch Lite

denash70
denash70AU

Would have got 5 stars, BUT - -

After reading lots of bad reports, bit the bullet and bought 2 x Samsung S20+ on 1st Dec. After 10 days of nothing, no updates on order, I sent 3 emails over 5 days, all for no response, this is why I give 4 stars, not 5. Then on 16th Dec, email indicating Order posted, 5 days later I had my 2 phones in perfect new condition. At $650 LESS per phone than the usual local shops, I feel great about Toby Deals, and would use again.

Rain
RainSydney, NSW

Total waste of time, unorganized!! Never received item

I ordered and paid for a phone, then waited and waited during this time I received 2x emails saying your order is being processed only to receive another email after a month saying Tobydeals is no longer in business and order has been cancelled and refunded, what a full waist of my time!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Arrived as described, great price

My Mavic drone arrived safe n sound, quite a prolonged period between payment and dispatch but once the tracking number was provided it was a reasonable time frame ( Hong Kong to Australia) correspondence was generic but accurate.
Suggest paying with PayPal in case there is a drama.
$600 saving... happy camper!

Product PurchasedDJI Mavic Air 2

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Fulcher Z.
Fulcher Z.Perth, WA

Scam internet company

Terrible communication. Had to get a refund from PayPal as I didn’t hear anything from Toby deals & toby deals didn’t respond to PayPal. Facebook reviews reflected that they are a scam company and pay for good reviews.

Product PurchasedLogitech UE BOOM 3 Ultraviolet Purple
Sam L
Sam LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sad to see them go.

5 star accuracy for all items ordered.
I've ordered 4 times from them, all of them had a quick turn around of 2-4 working days. Loved the cheap deals and quality products.

A Driver

They were good, sorry to see them go.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

An absolute scam! Stay away from these operAtors!

They took my money including delivery insurance and then folded due to dubious COVID excuses. I can’t believe I fell for them!

Product PurchasedGarmin Vivoactive 4S
Ayaka U.
Ayaka U.

they are closed for their business

I just found out that Toby's deal is shut on 19th Dec 2020.... i hope i will recieve my order which was placed on 5th Dec.

Product Purchasedwatch

Ashwin B.
Ashwin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Order not received!

Same problem as others have faced. Placed an order on 10/12 on priority freight. Approached them couple of times inquiring the why the goods have not been sent yet. Today I noticed they are no longer in business. No response to any emails. I am wondering if Australian Consumer Law can help with this.

Alan T
Alan TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam company

This company is a scam do not buy products from them, they did not commit to shipping dispatch times and refused to respond to order cancellation requests 2 weeks after order was placed still no shipping confirmation. Then after the issue has been escalated to PayPal they send out and email saying they are longer in business . Do not buy from Tobydeals or tobydealsau

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad (7th Generation)
Sam
SamPerth, WA

Australians beware, they are selling products they do not stock, expect delayed or no delivery for months with no comms

All I can say if you really want to take the risk with this seller, please use PayPal as a payment method. There are currently 404 unhappy one star review on this company. They are only about $150 cheaper but not with the savings. I'm fortunate to use PayPal and able to recover my money quickly.