Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (318)

nocturnalmaiden
nocturnalmaidenSouth West, WA

Items are from Hong Kong not Australia

Bought a Samsung S20 for $920 AUD thinking they were an Australian distributor. Came from Hong Kong and took almost a month to arrive. Phone was sealed and seemed new but had Asian power cord. They put in an adaptor which I'll never use. Also, no ABN obviously which is an issue if we want to claim the phone on tax. Yes, I was attracted by the marginally lower price than other Australian suppliers. No, I won't buy again from this site for warranty and GST issues.

Product was OK

I bought 2 oneplus phones (8 & Nord). I had some issues with oneplus 8 when i made phones calls, but i got away after few weeks.

LMarr
LMarrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice Product but no Customer Support

I purchased the 360 Video Doorbell from Toby Deals. Delivery time was good and product was fine, but did not come with an Australian plug. This was not mentioned in the description, and so I had to wait another week to install the product. I emailed the company and have still not received a reply. I had to purchase an AU converter plug so that I was able to use the product, but the plug juts out from the wall and looks ugly. The converter cost me an additional AU$25, which I wasn't very happy about either. Very disappointing that I didn't receive any reply from the company which makes me think their customers aren't that important. I was offered a $10 coupon to write a review, but I doubt very much that I will be using it.

possumparty
possumpartyAustralian Capital Territory

Took my money for a month, and never sent any products

Don't believe that you can get good stuff at a good price from these guys. They`re pretty good at putting promising discounts, but they just don't deliver, literally.

I ordered a phone from these guys and after a month with my money in their bank account, they just decided that they would not respect their deal and they cancelled my order. During this time, they were bullshitting me about stocks that was incoming, but they just told me in the end that they would never get the stock!

Don't waste your time. Toby talks a lot, but he has nothing to back it up! Not a serious business, and not respectful of your time and money.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Couldn't deliver - twice!

I ordered a Fujifilm 15-45mm lens twice and both times the order was not fulfilled, though I received refunds promptly.

PingMonster
PingMonsterBraddon 2612, ACT

Terrible

Very much same as previous review by Traci.
Ordered on 9th OCT, arrived in Melbourne in 20th OCT...... and still waiting to be delivered.
Contacting them for three days now and no reply what so ever....

Michael

No response for one month.

Ordered one month ago and received response for enquiry in two weeks. However, no further resopnse after that even sent out anther two emails for enquiry. One month past and just wast time.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Don't do it

Item arrived in my country of destination but got lost once here cannot get anyone to help or return emails no communication at all

worst customer service i have found yet

you pay for an item, you pay extra to have it delivered on time. toby deals failed to do so. they can't be trusted. don't waste you money.

Elise
EliseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Let down by delivery

Toby Deals site provided a good price, easy ordering & quick delivery (<10 days); text message received on the day but no option for alternative delivery location if I wasn't home. Luckily I was home. Products well packaged in bubble wrap but unpadded postal bag was a bit disappointing. Happy with the product and service up to the delivery stage.

Not worth the hassle

Jonathan
JonathanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't buy here

Bought a phone which arrived with a cheap traveller adapter. Meant to come with a charger, but came with a UK plug and cheap traveller adapter. Toby deals are not interested in rectifying. I would suggest buying from a company in Australia.

tungSTEN
tungSTEN

Bad customer service

I sent an order in for a phone purchase with priority shipping as I needed it urgently. Waited half a week and the order was still not processed. Sent an email asking why it's taking so long and if it takes any longer I will need to cancel and refund. Within minutes, I had an automated email saying my refund request was accepted and will be processed. No explanation, straight to the refund. Pretty bad handling. Wasted my time and now having to look elsewhere for a phone.

Tomasz D.
Tomasz D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Its is a SCUM

SCUM! I ordered Drone and I never get my items delivered! After 3 weeks i finally get answer from the company "Sorry we don't have your items at the moment" and zero information about refund. They keep ignoring my questions about REFUND!

If I could leave a zero star.

These guys would get it. Absolutely horrendous communication, they don't respond to any enquiries with regard to order details such as tracking. I got tired of waiting and decided to cancel the order and get a refund. Still waiting on their response to the first email. Horrible service.

Okan
OkanSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 days passed since the order was purchase but no tracking information yet

I ordered a MacBook on Toby Deals on 4th October and I never received any update regarding the tracking information. I neither received it nor got updated regarding the shipment. I contacted them three times and no response was received. Very unprofessional.

Do not buy from Tobydeals

Do not buy from Tobydeals. Their 14 day returns policy is void if you open the packaging. They will not take it back. They also forgot to send my order and I needed to prompt them 3 weeks after I made the purchase and processed my payment

Heike
HeikeSydney, NSW

Shockingly bad customer service

I ordered an in-stock mobile three weeks ago, and the order is still shown as processing. Contacted the company three times over the past few weeks but no reply. Doubt I will ever receive my mobile.

No stock, poor service, delayed refund

I purchased a pair of wireless earphones as a birthday gift however they were delayed as they didn't have stock. This information was only shared with me two weeks later after two attempts to contact them. This is despite the original email confirming that the products would be shipped within 2-3 days. When a refund was requested, they also stated that it'd be processed in 2-3 days, however it's been a week and I'm still waiting on confirmation that the transaction has taken place.

Don't take the risk if you're buying for someone else or have time constraints.

Che Y.
Che Y.

The refund was received but only after I chased it up again. Terrible experience all round.

Apparently just a scam site

Paid for express shipping 3-5 days. 4 days later they haven't even sent it. They don't reply to enquiries. They seem to be a scam site - lucky I paid with paypal.

Zac
ZacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Item still not recieved, Support not responding.

My item has been stuck shipping for over 2 weeks now, no movement or updates.
TobyDealsAU support ignore my emails and calls and I have had no response or assistance.
Not impressed.
Item was allegedly sent with DPEX which has TERRIBLE shipping reviews online.

Legit products bad customer service

Products are legitimate and great, the problem is their communication. I paid for express delivery - it was exactly the same as regular postage. Also when their items aren't in stock they don't show that, they let you buy it and wait. Once get ask them when it will actually be sent they auto reply with a generic message, if you follow up on that and ask again you wait a few days and get the same generic message. DON'T PAT FOR EXPRESS - it makes no difference. After saying all of this I do recommend them for their products, not the swrvice

helena S
helena SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My "brand new" Samsung S20 had clear signs of tampering!

Nam Duong
Nam DuongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAM. STAY AWAY. Item never received despite multiple contacts.

I purchased an iPhone SE from the website. The iPhone did not ship nor providing tracking number after 7 days. Multiple support tickets but got no response.
The seller's PayPal name is TobyDealsUK but actually based in HongKong.
TobyDealAU is a fake name, it has nothing to do with Australia.
STAY AWAY.

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RISKY !!

Placed an online order.
Nil info, no order acknowldegement, no response to email query.
No response when I threatened to seek a PayPal refund.
After 1week+, I did initiate a PayPal refund.
Refund came though OK, a few days later.

They just wasted my time, and I had to start the shopping exercise afresh