Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (318)

cha
chaSydney, NSW

Item Hasn't Been Received For 31 Days Now

Do not buy from toby deals
They do not accept any responsibility for their actions and cannot give answers.
They are keeping the money without any explanation and no item.
I've been disputing for over 1 month and no word still.

Slow to ship

Great price but then took ages to ship, few emails and excuses to why late and was bit frustrating but once it was shipped delivery was fast. Would buy again so long as I was prepared for the wait

Gurpreet Singh S.
Gurpreet Singh S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So slow for despatch and delivery.

My first experience is really bad with them. Firstly they aren’t not operating from Aust but they are using AU with their name to trick people. Item I have ordered on 14th Sep and Now 14 days past and they say item in transition and on the way to your country. Still no tracking number or any sign of its coming next 10 days to me . Price is good but delays are way too longer. I wouldn’t buy again from them.

Did not have stock but never told me

spent $1,800 on a Windows Surface Pro from their website listed as in stock. The status of the order was 'pending' for a week and a half, no further information. I emailed them for an update and got a reply a day later stating they had no stock and would be refunding me, and that refund would take up to 7 days. I wonder, what would they have done if I had never contacted them? I asked if any of the other stock showing on their website was actually there, never got a response. Truly terrible customer service for someone spending so much money. Anyway now I have a keyboard and pen but no Surface and have to shop around, but still waiting for my refund. Thanks for nothing.

Pat
PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed in how TobyDeals operates itself

I ordered a Canon Camera for $425 AUD (29 Aug), they cancelled on me after a week (4 Sept), claiming they did not have the stock. At same time of being cancelled, the camera was still on the website and in stock(4 Sept), however now it was $475AUD. After contacting Customer Service replies were slow to confirm that the stock was in fact there now, however I had to pay the inflated price, which I ordered (8 Sept). I was disappointed in how TobyDeals operate, and it does not seem like they have the customer in mind at all, using some pretty dodgey, underhanded tactics to get more money out of people.

Christopher A.
Christopher A.

Products build on lies and no help.

Poor communication, slow delivery.

Emailed twice for delivery update, only recieved one response. Local country delivery taken >2 weeks so all up i paid extra for fast delivery and its taken more than a month. I still don't have my item worth more than $1000 dollars. Also item came from Homg Kong which was never detailed prior to me paying.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Troy L
Troy L

Waste of time, zero customer service

My son paid AU$550 for a new phone. After 3 weeks the status of the order did not change from processing. Constant emails sent with not reply, after 4 weeks we requested a refund. They actually replied to that email the same day and a refund was given. The phone we purchased was not even in stock! Absolutely terrible customer service, they should not be allowed to conduct business in Australia, STAY AWAY!

Terrible customer service and never received my item after a prolonged period of time.

Very unimpressed with the service I received, I purchased a phone off them and a month later I still hadn't received it (seeing as they advertise 5-7 business days delivery) I sent multiple emails asking for help on where my product was and I received no response. I decided to request for a refund and in a matter of hours I recieved an email telling me I was being refunded and the order was cancelled. Very poor service and would not recommend buying anything from them.

Arrived damaged

The store was very easy to navigate through and the service was great. However the item arrived with several cosmetic dents and scratches. Still works but not happy with the condition of the unit itself despite being packaged well, it was handled poorly with little care.

Ace
Ace

Great & Fast service

First time I ordered, there was no problem. But the second time was a disaster.
Order was stuck at "processing" for over 2 weeks. Couldn't get any update from them. Finally they said that they were waiting for new stock to arrive (despite the item being "in stock" when I purchased it).
Eventually, they processed a refund stating that the items they received were faulty. But the items were still on there site but for a significantly higher price. Refusing to honour order at original price!

Impressive delivery, poor attention to detail

Product was brand new and unopened and arrived very quickly. Unfortunately it was never stated or implied that the product would be delivered from England with a UK charger. They included an adapter for the UK charger so 'technically' it works but I wouldn't have purchased from this site if I had known this.

Shaun
ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Genuine products, customer service needs to be improved

I ordered a Galaxy S20+ 5G from TobyDeals on 25/8 and received it today. Well packed, brand new and genuine phone and came with AU power adaptor. Once the phone was posted delivery was very fast only 3 days till i received it but prior to this the phone was in "Processing" state for 9 days even though phone was apparently in stock. Several emails sent with no reply. If they could respond more to emails and improve customer service then i would have given them 4 or 5 stars.

Janos
JanosCentral West, NSW

Impressive delivery, poor attention to details.

Very sleek website, easy to navigate, good information on the product. Unfortunately it was never stated or implied that the product would be delivered from England. The product arrived in excellent time with a note stating that an adapter for the charger was included in the package. This was so, but the charger would not fit into the adapter and I am left with an unusable UK charger.

Weeks of delay then cancelled order

Bought a Sony camera battery. Received email that item had shipped but it never turned up. Asked for a tracking number multiple times but Tobydeals ignored my emails. Turns out battery had not shipped. Tobydeals then cancelled my order. Refund was paid.

Do not trust Tobydeals.

Stewart B.
Stewart B.South East Queensland, QLD

No problems but website is NOT Australian

Marcus
MarcusHobart, TAS

Terrible shopping experience

After 12days, still haven’t received it. I paid the express plus insurance but it was left at Melbourne since 1 September. Really terrible experience and will never recommend to others.

Still waiting for delivery

When I paid for the new phone I also paid for express post that stated it would take 3-5 business days to arrive.
That was over 2 weeks ago and have received nothing in regards to when it will arrive.

Peter F.
Peter F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Long delays -Terrible communicators

I ordered a Xiaomi Mi Note 10 6GB/128GB Dual Sim with Screen Protector and Folding Case (Black) - Midnight Black three weeks ago. I heard nothing for two weeks until I chased up and then they told me it was out of stock. They offered me the same model in green which I accepted. 1 week later they made the same offer again which I again accepted. Since nothing - they don't even respond to my emails. I've got a bad feeling about this...

Pleased it arrives so quickly

Hi there - i was very pleased to receive my Sony video camera. It arrived much quicker than i expected and well wrapped. I was disappointed that there was no communication from you at Toby Deals at all until the parcel arrived. I would have been completely delighted by an email with the confirmation of my order and when it was sent...otherwise i am happy

Jo G.
Jo G.Sydney, NSW

Not as expected

Shelley
ShelleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Apparently not genuine products!!

Xiaomi Redmi note 9s..SMS doesn't work correctly so have gone to Xiaomi site n they verified so not genuine and still waiting for some sort of support from Toby's..not impressed livid actually over300$ phone that doesn't work properly..!!!!!

Herbie
HerbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone

Great product but overseas power plug. Support do not reply at all to emails. The note 10 lite is a fantastic phone and great price. Recomend the phone but support seriously lacking

Kevin K.
Kevin K.Sydney, NSW

Worst online store ever

Electrosuxs
ElectrosuxsSydney, NSW

They deliveried the wrong product

They deliveried the wrong product, a cheaper version of another brand. They made me jump through many hoops to prove that I received the wrong product, photographs of the serial number, the box, the product, bar codes etc. Then they agreed to refund but I had to post it back to Hong Kong, the incorrect product was worth $139, postage $130. They would not cover the postage even though it states on their own website that they will arrange pick up of incorrect products. What do you do? Write this review and warn other people.