Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 5 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (318)

Very Disappointed

It was not made clear on your website, before purchase, that the Osmo Pocket required a smart phone to activate it.
I do not own a smart phone, and therefore cannot activate the item.
I have written an email to your support address explaining this, and requesting how to return the Osmo Pocket and receive a refund.
(There were no issues with browsing or purchasing from your Website, and the item was delivered in good condition, and timely.)

Jesse
JesseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service, respond only when you threaten to take your money back.

Purchased a phone beginning of August, order was still somehow processing 1.5 weeks after order was placed. Sent several emails with no response.

I then started the dispute process with Paypal as nothing was happening. Next thing you know, they send a generic email "apologising for the delay". I go and check my order status online and the order status shows as Paypal reversed when I actually hadn't actioned Paypal to get my money back. Needless to say, I went to Paypal with this evidence and they refunded me my money damn quick.

After that happened, Tobydeals decides to email me saying that they're refunding my money like they decided to do it off their own back.

Useless company. I would rate them 0 stars if I could

Zain A.
Zain A.Sydney, NSW

that's OK

they’re not AUSTRALIAN they’re based in China, I was deceived by the “tobydealsAU” nothing to do with AU except shipping to Australia.and the product doesn't look original, it looks like first copy

Terrible Customer service

Sofia S.
Sofia S.South East Queensland, QLD

Had to contact PayPal to get a response from them.

intacam
intacamSydney, NSW

Avoid Toby Deals! Item 'lost in transit', no effort by Toby Deals to resolve, refund or send replacement

Similar review to Jake H. of 26/8. Ordered goods 23/6, money taken 23/7, not shipped until 30/7(!). Tracking shows 10/8 arrival Sydney courier base, not seen since! TD ignored requests of 'whereabouts' for days, claim investigating, little effort or urgency by them or TOLL to resolve, pathetic customer service, not willing to cancel or send replacement goods, but happy to keep my money. AVOID!

Dee J
Dee JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good price, super slow to ship

Price was good, paid for international priority shipping but it still took about a week to process the order plus a further 18 days (incl weekends) to arrive. Don’t order if you’re in a hurry

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Good product poor delivery

Product as per description. No issues there.
Product was left on front door step without advising me. Could of been stolen or rain damaged. Do not recommend this delivery service at all.

Htein Linn A.
Htein Linn A.Sydney, NSW

Awful shopping experience

I ordered two mobile phones one week ago after checking the reviews here. They mentioned on their website orders are shipped within three business days. But after three days, nothing happened. So I contacted them several times through tickets and emails. Nothing was replied. I now suspect that some of five star ratings given here are fake. If you check reviewers who rated five stars, they have just done the review once here. May be the seller is giving five stars themselves. Be careful!!!Don't buy!!!

acpcbr
acpcbrCanberra 2600, ACT

Mobile phone made for USA sent to Australia

Why would you send a Motorola Moto One Macro 4GB/64GB Dual Sim - Blue with US power sockets to Australia. Australians ordering items from this site be aware that you may get equipment made for other countries! Just another power converter to carry around. Ordered in June arrived two months later. Never again...

Equator Tree
Equator TreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most Cheapest, but Worst Service

I bought the phone from them for $100 dollars cheaper, but I regret the choice that I choosed this website to order my phone. It took me almost a month to get this product delivered. Their customer support was very poor. DON'T BUY FROM THEM! $100 saving won't be worth it.

Photo_mum
Photo_mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slow - not in Australia

Not sure why they promote as an Australian company. Items are sent from Hong Kong. A very slow process so far. Still waiting to receive my item. Ordered 6/8/20 and it took 11 days for them to despatch it... It is still in Hong Kong 24/8

Adrian
Adrian

Not AU, Not really Express, handling time 6 days before shipping?!

Paid Sunday, including $25 express shipping for a 60% mech keyboard on its own (so a small package), they only shipped it the following Friday after 4pm!!

Not sure why they are use an AU suffix as they are in HK.

No customer service, VERY SLOW AND VERY EXPENSIVE SHIPPING. Never again, just buy local

an0n
an0nAU

Bought something almost $1000 almost a month ago .. hasn't been shipped.. not responding to emails

Bought an item costing almost $1000 almost a month ago and haven't heard from them. Hasn't been shipped.. no tracking.. not responding to any emails or messages..

Please send urgently and reply

Tom F.
Tom F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service. Stay away!

Do not shop with Toby Deals AU. Firstly, it's obvious, but this is a Hong Kong company and has no connection to Australia whatsoever. Therefor they have no legal obligation to help customers in any way.
The tracking on my order told me that my parcel arrived in Aus 11 days ago. Because they use Toll, the worst courier service in the world it still hasn't arrived. Toll has been no help, so I contacted Toby Deals customer service 5 days ago. I sent a follow up email 2 days ago and have still not received a reply.
I have however received two emails asking me to review my experience. So I was forced to review without my product.
Yes, these guys might be a cheaper option, but believe me it's not worth the headache.

14 Days no update from processing

I ordered a OnePlus phone on the 6th of August. As of today (20th August) there has been no phone dispatched. Emailed a week ago and was told that the stock would arrive on the 13th of August. Have emailed twice after with no response to get an update on when it would be shipped. Irresponsible to sell a product you don't have in stock. Will be cancelling my order through paypal, make sure if you want to take the gamble to use PayPal so you can at least get your money back

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

No communication

I purchase a robot vacuum and the order was smooth from processing to picked. In the email, it stated that : “Please be informed that your parcel has been picked up by courier and left our warehouse. Rest assured that once we receive the tracking number of your parcel from courier, we will send you another "Dispatched" email with tracking number inside for your reference.

My order did not proceed any further. That was more than 1.5 weeks ago and emails to tobydeals , the only way to communicate with them, were ignored. No tracking number and all communication from tobydeals ceased. I doubt it was ever sent. I am now raising a paypal dispute.

I can’t recommend buying from them.

ZAHID
ZAHIDSydney, NSW

The Bad service and Too late Delivery

Never response on time
No Satisfied at all
Bad quality and bad customer service
They reply email after 7 days.
Delivery not from Australia its from china or honk Kong and estimate 30 to 60 days for arrived.

Poco maddness
Poco maddnessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item hasn't left Hong Kong in a week

Ordered a phone on the 11th August and it's still sitting in Hong Kong. Even with Covid happening, a week to even be dispatched is poor. Worst is when I email them for update or help, there's absolutely no response.

Wallace C.Toby Deals
Jason
Jason

Really bad experience

Didn’t expect the product was shipped from HK, took 3 weeks.
The shipment company they used lost the parcel, they left a “Sorry I missed you” card, I went to collection point but they couldn’t find parcel. Took ages to call, I still haven’t receive anything while I am writing this review. Never purchase anything from Tobydeal.

Wallace C.Toby Deals
Kim K.
Kim K.

where is my mobile phone ?

No communications from Toby Deals at all after payment
No mobile phone delivery after more than a month of waiting
Further action is being taken so that I may retrieve my costs
Worst purchase experience I have ever had with any online company

Ravneet W.
Ravneet W.

terrible customer service

Very delayed post of items and 50 days to respond back to the query sent to their so called "customer service" contact us. Terrible response time and blunt customer service (only if they decide to contact you back).

Mathew
Mathew

21 day express postage

Payed an extra $30 for 3-5 day express postage and my parcel took 21 days to arrive. Product manual in chinese not english. So called customer service arrogant rude and unhelpful. Avoid like the plague.

Don't waste your time - falsely advertises items as in stock & communication is non-existent

ratana l.
ratana l.

no customer service

bought a samsung s10 lite about 1 month a a half ago. box arrive no plastic wrap, dirty, and seal is broken. check the the samsung warranty web site and it only show 8 months of warranty left. so obviously phone is second hand. contact them and no resolution so far. avoid it guy