Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (396)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (396)

Marcus
MarcusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Xiaomi Phone Mi10

Happy with delivery time but not entirely happy with product. Appearance of some apps is very different to my old phone, some of it off-putting. Screen time out is far too short and cannot be adjusted. There is nowhere in Australia to phone for help, I managed to email Xiaomi Australia but they say that you are not an authorised dealer for Xiaomi phones, therefore cannot help me, they even suggested that you have sold me an imitation phone (I know that they exist but please confirm to me that this is genuine???). Please respond, thank you Marcus Streckeisen

Guy P
Guy PSydney, NSW

Good shopping experience :)

Toby's had the binoculars I wanted at the best online price I could find - significantly cheaper than anyone else. Received the order within a week and it arrived in good condition.
Thanks!

tungSTEN
tungSTEN

Bad customer service

I sent an order in for a phone purchase with priority shipping as I needed it urgently. Waited half a week and the order was still not processed. Sent an email asking why it's taking so long and if it takes any longer I will need to cancel and refund. Within minutes, I had an automated email saying my refund request was accepted and will be processed. No explanation, straight to the refund. Pretty bad handling. Wasted my time and now having to look elsewhere for a phone.

Arrived early and in excellent condition

The new lens for my camera arrived about a week earlier than promised. It was well packed and arrived in excellent condition. The person who delivered it was courteous.
Thanks.

Okan
OkanSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 days passed since the order was purchase but no tracking information yet

I ordered a MacBook on Toby Deals on 4th October and I never received any update regarding the tracking information. I neither received it nor got updated regarding the shipment. I contacted them three times and no response was received. Very unprofessional.

Shay
ShayCanberra 2600, ACT

All good

I ordered a phone and it took almost two weeks to arrive, but it arrived to my door without any problems, I received emails with updates about the delivery along the way. I'm very happy as the phone works well, it came with a euro plug but they also provide an aus power adaptor.

Heike
HeikeSydney, NSW

Shockingly bad customer service

I ordered an in-stock mobile three weeks ago, and the order is still shown as processing. Contacted the company three times over the past few weeks but no reply. Doubt I will ever receive my mobile.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Henley
HenleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

No problem ordering and receiving 2 lenses from Tobydealsau. The shippings was quicker than I expected. Great price. I have no problem with those lenses I received. Good packing and all with original boxes. Recommended.

Pradeep Kashyap
Pradeep KashyapSouthwest, VIC

Fast delivery

Delivery was quick. Didn't expect such service during the pandemic! The phone is brand new and I even got an adapter for the Australian sockets. That wasn't expected either. Overall satisfied!

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Apparently just a scam site

Paid for express shipping 3-5 days. 4 days later they haven't even sent it. They don't reply to enquiries. They seem to be a scam site - lucky I paid with paypal.

Frank C.
Frank C.South West, WA

Good product, good delivery overall

Well Informed Process

I was a little dubious, given the great price compared to other sites. I ordered, was well informed of the state of my order, and received my purchase within a week. I'll use Tobydeals again.

Zac
ZacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Item still not recieved, Support not responding.

My item has been stuck shipping for over 2 weeks now, no movement or updates.
TobyDealsAU support ignore my emails and calls and I have had no response or assistance.
Not impressed.
Item was allegedly sent with DPEX which has TERRIBLE shipping reviews online.

Legit products bad customer service

Products are legitimate and great, the problem is their communication. I paid for express delivery - it was exactly the same as regular postage. Also when their items aren't in stock they don't show that, they let you buy it and wait. Once get ask them when it will actually be sent they auto reply with a generic message, if you follow up on that and ask again you wait a few days and get the same generic message. DON'T PAT FOR EXPRESS - it makes no difference. After saying all of this I do recommend them for their products, not the swrvice

cha
chaSydney, NSW

Item Hasn't Been Received For 31 Days Now

Do not buy from toby deals
They do not accept any responsibility for their actions and cannot give answers.
They are keeping the money without any explanation and no item.
I've been disputing for over 1 month and no word still.

KevC
KevC

Tobydeals are O. K.

Tobydeals can be efficient, cheap and speedy, if they have your product in stock. But they are very poor communicators and rarely answer emails so it is not possible to check.
Postage is free and high premium. My purchase came in a factory sealed box. They offered additional discount when the item sat in my inbox for a few days. They don't like gst and I don't either on low value imported goods.

So buy cheap. Get it fast. But Don't presume the warranty will be honoured.

Dick
DickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Gurpreet Singh S.
Gurpreet Singh S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So slow for despatch and delivery.

My first experience is really bad with them. Firstly they aren’t not operating from Aust but they are using AU with their name to trick people. Item I have ordered on 14th Sep and Now 14 days past and they say item in transition and on the way to your country. Still no tracking number or any sign of its coming next 10 days to me . Price is good but delays are way too longer. I wouldn’t buy again from them.

Anonymous
AnonymousPerth, WA

Order arrived on time and correct

Did not have stock but never told me

spent $1,800 on a Windows Surface Pro from their website listed as in stock. The status of the order was 'pending' for a week and a half, no further information. I emailed them for an update and got a reply a day later stating they had no stock and would be refunding me, and that refund would take up to 7 days. I wonder, what would they have done if I had never contacted them? I asked if any of the other stock showing on their website was actually there, never got a response. Truly terrible customer service for someone spending so much money. Anyway now I have a keyboard and pen but no Surface and have to shop around, but still waiting for my refund. Thanks for nothing.

unbiased review

Paul
Paul

Finally received item from Toby Deals - better late than never

Its the real deal!

It came within two weeks and I didnt even have to apply for fast shipping. The site is good but you do have to have the insurance when buying. And it uses pay pal.

On on
On onSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product and fast delivery

Happy for what I got
Good service
Good product
and fast delivery

Will get another for my dad very soon
Look like my bf enjoy his birthday present very much. Thank you Tobydeal AU

Great product works well, delivery wasn't so bad took a little time.

Easy to navigate
Great product
Excellent quality
Overall I'm very happy with the product
Delivery took a week but given the covid situation probably to be expected.
I would purchase the product again.