Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (396)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (396)

Gary
GarySydney, NSW

Satisfied overall

good product and better price. Only problem is the customer service never get replied on time, and delivery not so fast. Still recommend if you are not in hurry. You items will come eventually

Pat
PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed in how TobyDeals operates itself

I ordered a Canon Camera for $425 AUD (29 Aug), they cancelled on me after a week (4 Sept), claiming they did not have the stock. At same time of being cancelled, the camera was still on the website and in stock(4 Sept), however now it was $475AUD. After contacting Customer Service replies were slow to confirm that the stock was in fact there now, however I had to pay the inflated price, which I ordered (8 Sept). I was disappointed in how TobyDeals operate, and it does not seem like they have the customer in mind at all, using some pretty dodgey, underhanded tactics to get more money out of people.

soliddynamics
soliddynamicsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivery comes faster than expected. Comp[are to the previous order

Product is as described but I still have problems to get the 5G working

Contacted my phone provider but they all rubbish

At the moment running 4G in 5G area and I have not got time to shop to clarify the issue.
They just point out. My simcard is correct and since you buy the phone from others. There is no support from them

Hans D.
Hans D.South East Queensland, QLD

exactly delivered what they promised

bought my phone on price and they delivered on price and service....top job, well done! Would definitely use them and recommend them to all my friends and work mates again.

Love It

Very good Store. Will use again to purchase things. Do wish to recommend. Shipping was a bit delayed could have been sooner. Things are shipped from hong kong so takes time.

Teutonic
TeutonicWarren

It is pretty good.

All OK except prices ranges. Mostly the frames are too narrow and if you want change frame you have start from scratch. The best would be if customer could change prices frame himself (as an additional option).

Terrible customer service and never received my item after a prolonged period of time.

Very unimpressed with the service I received, I purchased a phone off them and a month later I still hadn't received it (seeing as they advertise 5-7 business days delivery) I sent multiple emails asking for help on where my product was and I received no response. I decided to request for a refund and in a matter of hours I recieved an email telling me I was being refunded and the order was cancelled. Very poor service and would not recommend buying anything from them.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Amazing deals

Superb service, great quality. I bought several mobile phones from them. We are really happy and got good service from them. I will recommend them to buy mobile. Thanks for your great service.

Arrived damaged

The store was very easy to navigate through and the service was great. However the item arrived with several cosmetic dents and scratches. Still works but not happy with the condition of the unit itself despite being packaged well, it was handled poorly with little care.

Ace
Ace

Great & Fast service

First time I ordered, there was no problem. But the second time was a disaster.
Order was stuck at "processing" for over 2 weeks. Couldn't get any update from them. Finally they said that they were waiting for new stock to arrive (despite the item being "in stock" when I purchased it).
Eventually, they processed a refund stating that the items they received were faulty. But the items were still on there site but for a significantly higher price. Refusing to honour order at original price!

Riley
RileyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great as advertised

Good product as advertised , fast shipping from overseas considering corona virus. I can recommend this store if you are considering shopping here. Cheap prices, fast shipping and a good product

David P.
David P.

Weeks of delay then cancelled order

Bought a Sony camera battery. Received email that item had shipped but it never turned up. Asked for a tracking number multiple times but Tobydeals ignored my emails. Turns out battery had not shipped. Tobydeals then cancelled my order. Refund was paid.

Do not trust Tobydeals.

Marcus
MarcusHobart, TAS

Terrible shopping experience

After 12days, still haven’t received it. I paid the express plus insurance but it was left at Melbourne since 1 September. Really terrible experience and will never recommend to others.

Order took 14 days to deliver

Ordered a Redmi Note 9 Pro from Tobydeals on 31/08/20. After 9 days (07/09/20), the status is still "processing". Their website mentioned the phone is in stock?. Forwarded 2 emails with NO response.
Edited: Persisted and it was delivered after 14 days on 14/09/20 in good condition.

Still waiting for delivery

When I paid for the new phone I also paid for express post that stated it would take 3-5 business days to arrive.
That was over 2 weeks ago and have received nothing in regards to when it will arrive.

Ann
AnnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pleased to see it arrive

Peter F.
Peter F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Long delays -Terrible communicators

I ordered a Xiaomi Mi Note 10 6GB/128GB Dual Sim with Screen Protector and Folding Case (Black) - Midnight Black three weeks ago. I heard nothing for two weeks until I chased up and then they told me it was out of stock. They offered me the same model in green which I accepted. 1 week later they made the same offer again which I again accepted. Since nothing - they don't even respond to my emails. I've got a bad feeling about this...

Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 True Wireless Earphone

Much better this time.

I was disappointed with my first experience with Toby Deals due to the excessive delays but had no issues with the item when it eventually arrived.
Decided to give them another go and this time the service was much better and item sent and received in a much better time frame.
Item was as described and is working correctly

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Vacuum Cleaner is excellent

Shelley
ShelleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Apparently not genuine products!!

Xiaomi Redmi note 9s..SMS doesn't work correctly so have gone to Xiaomi site n they verified so not genuine and still waiting for some sort of support from Toby's..not impressed livid actually over300$ phone that doesn't work properly..!!!!!

Glenn I
Glenn IMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty good but not perfect

Samsung Watch. Great price!! Delivery a little slow but still good. Product came with UK power plug instead of Australian. I can get around it with USB but not ideal

Kevin K.
Kevin K.Sydney, NSW

Worst online store ever

Electrosuxs
ElectrosuxsSydney, NSW

They deliveried the wrong product

They deliveried the wrong product, a cheaper version of another brand. They made me jump through many hoops to prove that I received the wrong product, photographs of the serial number, the box, the product, bar codes etc. Then they agreed to refund but I had to post it back to Hong Kong, the incorrect product was worth $139, postage $130. They would not cover the postage even though it states on their own website that they will arrange pick up of incorrect products. What do you do? Write this review and warn other people.

Pretty good so far!

Was easy to find what I needed, the range was good and the product seems to be of good quality. The customer service response was slow though, I had to cancel an order which took a number of days but had no response until the following wee - I think weekend support is needed to overcome this.