Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes (48) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (48)

Carlos1845
Carlos1845Sydney, NSW

⚠️ Don’t buy if you’re in Australia.

william p.
william p.

Scammers sent me a a Chinese copy after advertising in english

Scammers sent me a Chinese copy of the game after advertising in english then PayPal made me send it back for a refund. The return delivery cost more then half of what the product was worth and I did not get the delivery refunded. Watch out these guys have more then one site where they scam people. The cheaper prices are not worth the headaque

Product PurchasedNintendo Switch Lite
Alan T
Alan TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam company

This company is a scam do not buy products from them, they did not commit to shipping dispatch times and refused to respond to order cancellation requests 2 weeks after order was placed still no shipping confirmation. Then after the issue has been escalated to PayPal they send out and email saying they are longer in business . Do not buy from Tobydeals or tobydealsau

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad (7th Generation)
NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the hassel

Website states processing time three days. Waited 5 working days before emailing themg waiting another 5 working days for a response stating there was delays. Waited another 5 days then raised paypal ticket. Still no response through paypal or email. Esculated to a claim and paypal forced a refund.

Not worth saving 5%,

SKNSydney, NSW

Order was cancelled after 3 weeks

Took the chance with this company because of the attractive prices.

Was sent 2 emails stating the order is being processed and dispatch would happen soon but 3 weeks later the order was cancelled by Toby Deals. Big waste of time. Not worth the ~$60 saving

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 FE 128GB (5G)
Austin R.
Austin R.Perth, WA

If you are looking at buying camera gear from TobyDeals, save the extra $$ and shop elsewhere.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

No answer , no stock, no refund

Bought xiaomi mi 10t pro 2 weeks ago and waiting for order shipment . Its been 2 weeks and no response . I sent 5 emails still no response . Only answer apology email for delay. If not able to handle shipment then shut the business. Why showing in website that phone in stock. Disputed with paypal yesterday regarding no order confirmation. Now have to wait 10 days to seller to respond . Very bad experience of tobydeals. Recommend to buy from local shop instead of waiting for months and still not sure what you will get.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Kal
Kal

Do not buy from Toby Deals

HouseCatStudio
HouseCatStudioSydney, NSW

STOP!!! don't buy anything from Toby Deals!!!

I got a camera from Toby Deals a month ago and the order is not even processed yet. I have tried to contact them multiple times and they decided to ignore my emails, at this point I will have to start finding out a way to get a refund which will be a painful and long process not to mention that I wont have a camera till I get the money!! STAY AWAY FROM TOBY DEALS!!!

Product PurchasedCanon EOS R

Buyer beware

They claim 72 hours shipping from purchase, item paid for 2 weeks ago and still in processing. Another buyer mentioned they got an email saying they were out of stock I didn't even get that. If that's the case they are bait advertising which is against Australian consumer Law. I've raised a ticket with PayPal hopefully I can get a refund.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

If I could leave a zero star.

These guys would get it. Absolutely horrendous communication, they don't respond to any enquiries with regard to order details such as tracking. I got tired of waiting and decided to cancel the order and get a refund. Still waiting on their response to the first email. Horrible service.

Do not buy from Tobydeals

Do not buy from Tobydeals. Their 14 day returns policy is void if you open the packaging. They will not take it back. They also forgot to send my order and I needed to prompt them 3 weeks after I made the purchase and processed my payment

Product PurchasedAmazon Kindle Paperwhite 10th Generation

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

No stock, poor service, delayed refund

I purchased a pair of wireless earphones as a birthday gift however they were delayed as they didn't have stock. This information was only shared with me two weeks later after two attempts to contact them. This is despite the original email confirming that the products would be shipped within 2-3 days. When a refund was requested, they also stated that it'd be processed in 2-3 days, however it's been a week and I'm still waiting on confirmation that the transaction has taken place.

Don't take the risk if you're buying for someone else or have time constraints.

Che Y.
Che Y.

The refund was received but only after I chased it up again. Terrible experience all round.

helena S
helena SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My "brand new" Samsung S20 had clear signs of tampering!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20

Very Disappointed

It was not made clear on your website, before purchase, that the Osmo Pocket required a smart phone to activate it.
I do not own a smart phone, and therefore cannot activate the item.
I have written an email to your support address explaining this, and requesting how to return the Osmo Pocket and receive a refund.
(There were no issues with browsing or purchasing from your Website, and the item was delivered in good condition, and timely.)

Product PurchasedTobyDeals, Hong Kong