Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 8)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (184)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (184)

Bad Communication | Dodgy Service

Purchasing is easy then you receive no communication or eta on goods at all

Avoid dodgy as refunded order through paypal & will never use again

Arvinder S.
Arvinder S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not getting what you are paying for

Phone I ordered was cheaper than RetIl shop(Samsung A71) but on receiving it get to kniw its not an Australian model phone so the charger cannot be plugged in Australian powerpoint. Had to spent another $45 on charger.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71

4 Days later and my order is still processing.

I ordered a phone from them on Friday 30th oct and 4 days later my order is still processing. No response from their chat or email and I have send 2 in chat and 2 Email. Terrible. If there is a way I want to report them as a fraudulent site. It has already taken my money.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71
Bulwafa
BulwafaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap in every way.

Product PurchasedSigma 100-400mm

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Couldn't deliver - twice!

I ordered a Fujifilm 15-45mm lens twice and both times the order was not fulfilled, though I received refunds promptly.

Product PurchasedFujifilm 15-45mm lens
PingMonster
PingMonsterBraddon 2612, ACT

Terrible

Very much same as previous review by Traci.
Ordered on 9th OCT, arrived in Melbourne in 20th OCT...... and still waiting to be delivered.
Contacting them for three days now and no reply what so ever....

Michael
Michael

No response for one month.

Ordered one month ago and received response for enquiry in two weeks. However, no further resopnse after that even sent out anther two emails for enquiry. One month past and just wast time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Don't do it

Item arrived in my country of destination but got lost once here cannot get anyone to help or return emails no communication at all

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10

Not worth the hassle

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51

Jonathan
JonathanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't buy here

Bought a phone which arrived with a cheap traveller adapter. Meant to come with a charger, but came with a UK plug and cheap traveller adapter. Toby deals are not interested in rectifying. I would suggest buying from a company in Australia.

tungSTEN
tungSTEN

Bad customer service

I sent an order in for a phone purchase with priority shipping as I needed it urgently. Waited half a week and the order was still not processed. Sent an email asking why it's taking so long and if it takes any longer I will need to cancel and refund. Within minutes, I had an automated email saying my refund request was accepted and will be processed. No explanation, straight to the refund. Pretty bad handling. Wasted my time and now having to look elsewhere for a phone.

Okan
OkanSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 days passed since the order was purchase but no tracking information yet

I ordered a MacBook on Toby Deals on 4th October and I never received any update regarding the tracking information. I neither received it nor got updated regarding the shipment. I contacted them three times and no response was received. Very unprofessional.

Product PurchasedApple Macbook Air 13" 2020 - Intel Core i3

Heike
HeikeSydney, NSW

Shockingly bad customer service

I ordered an in-stock mobile three weeks ago, and the order is still shown as processing. Contacted the company three times over the past few weeks but no reply. Doubt I will ever receive my mobile.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Apparently just a scam site

Paid for express shipping 3-5 days. 4 days later they haven't even sent it. They don't reply to enquiries. They seem to be a scam site - lucky I paid with paypal.

Product PurchasedAlcatel 3026 3G Flip Phone
Zac
ZacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Item still not recieved, Support not responding.

My item has been stuck shipping for over 2 weeks now, no movement or updates.
TobyDealsAU support ignore my emails and calls and I have had no response or assistance.
Not impressed.
Item was allegedly sent with DPEX which has TERRIBLE shipping reviews online.

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Pro

Legit products bad customer service

Products are legitimate and great, the problem is their communication. I paid for express delivery - it was exactly the same as regular postage. Also when their items aren't in stock they don't show that, they let you buy it and wait. Once get ask them when it will actually be sent they auto reply with a generic message, if you follow up on that and ask again you wait a few days and get the same generic message. DON'T PAT FOR EXPRESS - it makes no difference. After saying all of this I do recommend them for their products, not the swrvice

cha
chaSydney, NSW

Item Hasn't Been Received For 31 Days Now

Do not buy from toby deals
They do not accept any responsibility for their actions and cannot give answers.
They are keeping the money without any explanation and no item.
I've been disputing for over 1 month and no word still.

Gurpreet Singh S.
Gurpreet Singh S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So slow for despatch and delivery.

My first experience is really bad with them. Firstly they aren’t not operating from Aust but they are using AU with their name to trick people. Item I have ordered on 14th Sep and Now 14 days past and they say item in transition and on the way to your country. Still no tracking number or any sign of its coming next 10 days to me . Price is good but delays are way too longer. I wouldn’t buy again from them.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Poco F2 Pro 128GB

Did not have stock but never told me

spent $1,800 on a Windows Surface Pro from their website listed as in stock. The status of the order was 'pending' for a week and a half, no further information. I emailed them for an update and got a reply a day later stating they had no stock and would be refunding me, and that refund would take up to 7 days. I wonder, what would they have done if I had never contacted them? I asked if any of the other stock showing on their website was actually there, never got a response. Truly terrible customer service for someone spending so much money. Anyway now I have a keyboard and pen but no Surface and have to shop around, but still waiting for my refund. Thanks for nothing.

Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Pro 6
Pat
PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed in how TobyDeals operates itself

I ordered a Canon Camera for $425 AUD (29 Aug), they cancelled on me after a week (4 Sept), claiming they did not have the stock. At same time of being cancelled, the camera was still on the website and in stock(4 Sept), however now it was $475AUD. After contacting Customer Service replies were slow to confirm that the stock was in fact there now, however I had to pay the inflated price, which I ordered (8 Sept). I was disappointed in how TobyDeals operate, and it does not seem like they have the customer in mind at all, using some pretty dodgey, underhanded tactics to get more money out of people.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 2000D

Terrible customer service and never received my item after a prolonged period of time.

Very unimpressed with the service I received, I purchased a phone off them and a month later I still hadn't received it (seeing as they advertise 5-7 business days delivery) I sent multiple emails asking for help on where my product was and I received no response. I decided to request for a refund and in a matter of hours I recieved an email telling me I was being refunded and the order was cancelled. Very poor service and would not recommend buying anything from them.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Arrived damaged

The store was very easy to navigate through and the service was great. However the item arrived with several cosmetic dents and scratches. Still works but not happy with the condition of the unit itself despite being packaged well, it was handled poorly with little care.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Dreame V11
Ace
Ace

Great & Fast service

First time I ordered, there was no problem. But the second time was a disaster.
Order was stuck at "processing" for over 2 weeks. Couldn't get any update from them. Finally they said that they were waiting for new stock to arrive (despite the item being "in stock" when I purchased it).
Eventually, they processed a refund stating that the items they received were faulty. But the items were still on there site but for a significantly higher price. Refusing to honour order at original price!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Weeks of delay then cancelled order

Bought a Sony camera battery. Received email that item had shipped but it never turned up. Asked for a tracking number multiple times but Tobydeals ignored my emails. Turns out battery had not shipped. Tobydeals then cancelled my order. Refund was paid.

Do not trust Tobydeals.

Marcus
MarcusHobart, TAS

Terrible shopping experience

After 12days, still haven’t received it. I paid the express plus insurance but it was left at Melbourne since 1 September. Really terrible experience and will never recommend to others.