Toby Deals (page 3 of 8)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (184)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (184)

Still waiting for delivery

When I paid for the new phone I also paid for express post that stated it would take 3-5 business days to arrive.
That was over 2 weeks ago and have received nothing in regards to when it will arrive.

Peter F.
Peter F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Long delays -Terrible communicators

I ordered a Xiaomi Mi Note 10 6GB/128GB Dual Sim with Screen Protector and Folding Case (Black) - Midnight Black three weeks ago. I heard nothing for two weeks until I chased up and then they told me it was out of stock. They offered me the same model in green which I accepted. 1 week later they made the same offer again which I again accepted. Since nothing - they don't even respond to my emails. I've got a bad feeling about this...

Shelley
ShelleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Apparently not genuine products!!

Xiaomi Redmi note 9s..SMS doesn't work correctly so have gone to Xiaomi site n they verified so not genuine and still waiting for some sort of support from Toby's..not impressed livid actually over300$ phone that doesn't work properly..!!!!!

Kevin K.
Kevin K.Sydney, NSW

Worst online store ever

Electrosuxs
ElectrosuxsSydney, NSW

They deliveried the wrong product

They deliveried the wrong product, a cheaper version of another brand. They made me jump through many hoops to prove that I received the wrong product, photographs of the serial number, the box, the product, bar codes etc. Then they agreed to refund but I had to post it back to Hong Kong, the incorrect product was worth $139, postage $130. They would not cover the postage even though it states on their own website that they will arrange pick up of incorrect products. What do you do? Write this review and warn other people.

Terrible Customer service

Sofia S.
Sofia S.South East Queensland, QLD

Had to contact PayPal to get a response from them.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
intacam
intacamSydney, NSW

Avoid Toby Deals! Item 'lost in transit', no effort by Toby Deals to resolve, refund or send replacement

Similar review to Jake H. of 26/8. Ordered goods 23/6, money taken 23/7, not shipped until 30/7(!). Tracking shows 10/8 arrival Sydney courier base, not seen since! TD ignored requests of 'whereabouts' for days, claim investigating, little effort or urgency by them or TOLL to resolve, pathetic customer service, not willing to cancel or send replacement goods, but happy to keep my money. AVOID!

Htein Linn A.
Htein Linn A.Sydney, NSW

Awful shopping experience

I ordered two mobile phones one week ago after checking the reviews here. They mentioned on their website orders are shipped within three business days. But after three days, nothing happened. So I contacted them several times through tickets and emails. Nothing was replied. I now suspect that some of five star ratings given here are fake. If you check reviewers who rated five stars, they have just done the review once here. May be the seller is giving five stars themselves. Be careful!!!Don't buy!!!

acpcbr
acpcbrCanberra 2600, ACT

Mobile phone made for USA sent to Australia

Why would you send a Motorola Moto One Macro 4GB/64GB Dual Sim - Blue with US power sockets to Australia. Australians ordering items from this site be aware that you may get equipment made for other countries! Just another power converter to carry around. Ordered in June arrived two months later. Never again...

Equator Tree
Equator TreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most Cheapest, but Worst Service

I bought the phone from them for $100 dollars cheaper, but I regret the choice that I choosed this website to order my phone. It took me almost a month to get this product delivered. Their customer support was very poor. DON'T BUY FROM THEM! $100 saving won't be worth it.

Photo_mum
Photo_mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slow - not in Australia

Not sure why they promote as an Australian company. Items are sent from Hong Kong. A very slow process so far. Still waiting to receive my item. Ordered 6/8/20 and it took 11 days for them to despatch it... It is still in Hong Kong 24/8

Adrian
Adrian

Not AU, Not really Express, handling time 6 days before shipping?!

Paid Sunday, including $25 express shipping for a 60% mech keyboard on its own (so a small package), they only shipped it the following Friday after 4pm!!

Not sure why they are use an AU suffix as they are in HK.

No customer service, VERY SLOW AND VERY EXPENSIVE SHIPPING. Never again, just buy local

an0n
an0nAU

Bought something almost $1000 almost a month ago .. hasn't been shipped.. not responding to emails

Bought an item costing almost $1000 almost a month ago and haven't heard from them. Hasn't been shipped.. no tracking.. not responding to any emails or messages..

Please send urgently and reply

14 Days no update from processing

I ordered a OnePlus phone on the 6th of August. As of today (20th August) there has been no phone dispatched. Emailed a week ago and was told that the stock would arrive on the 13th of August. Have emailed twice after with no response to get an update on when it would be shipped. Irresponsible to sell a product you don't have in stock. Will be cancelling my order through paypal, make sure if you want to take the gamble to use PayPal so you can at least get your money back

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

No communication

I purchase a robot vacuum and the order was smooth from processing to picked. In the email, it stated that : “Please be informed that your parcel has been picked up by courier and left our warehouse. Rest assured that once we receive the tracking number of your parcel from courier, we will send you another "Dispatched" email with tracking number inside for your reference.

My order did not proceed any further. That was more than 1.5 weeks ago and emails to tobydeals , the only way to communicate with them, were ignored. No tracking number and all communication from tobydeals ceased. I doubt it was ever sent. I am now raising a paypal dispute.

I can’t recommend buying from them.

ZAHID
ZAHIDSydney, NSW

The Bad service and Too late Delivery

Never response on time
No Satisfied at all
Bad quality and bad customer service
They reply email after 7 days.
Delivery not from Australia its from china or honk Kong and estimate 30 to 60 days for arrived.

Poco maddness
Poco maddnessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item hasn't left Hong Kong in a week

Ordered a phone on the 11th August and it's still sitting in Hong Kong. Even with Covid happening, a week to even be dispatched is poor. Worst is when I email them for update or help, there's absolutely no response.

Wallace C.Toby Deals
Jason
Jason

Really bad experience

Didn’t expect the product was shipped from HK, took 3 weeks.
The shipment company they used lost the parcel, they left a “Sorry I missed you” card, I went to collection point but they couldn’t find parcel. Took ages to call, I still haven’t receive anything while I am writing this review. Never purchase anything from Tobydeal.

Wallace C.Toby Deals
Ravneet W.
Ravneet W.

terrible customer service

Very delayed post of items and 50 days to respond back to the query sent to their so called "customer service" contact us. Terrible response time and blunt customer service (only if they decide to contact you back).

Mathew
Mathew

21 day express postage

Payed an extra $30 for 3-5 day express postage and my parcel took 21 days to arrive. Product manual in chinese not english. So called customer service arrogant rude and unhelpful. Avoid like the plague.

Don't waste your time - falsely advertises items as in stock & communication is non-existent

ratana l.
ratana l.

no customer service

bought a samsung s10 lite about 1 month a a half ago. box arrive no plastic wrap, dirty, and seal is broken. check the the samsung warranty web site and it only show 8 months of warranty left. so obviously phone is second hand. contact them and no resolution so far. avoid it guy

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong adapter and seal broken

Our phones arrived with the wrong adapters that don't fit the original phone charger. The seal on the box that says "do not accept if broken" has also broken. We've contacted Toby Deals Customer Care twice and they still haven't responded even though the website says they'll respond within 24-72hrs (it's been over a week).

Matilda I.
Matilda I.Sydney, NSW

Not in stock - poor customer service

I ordered a phone online - no indication that it wasn't in stock online. So when 2 weeks later when it didn't arrive I got concerned and I emailed them to find out where it was, at this point they indicated they didn't have it in stock with no indication of when they thought they would have it in stock again. I'm patient so I waited another 2 weeks before emailing them again still not in stock so requested a refund. The refund was processed promptly but 4 weeks of waiting with nothing but silence isn't good enough.