Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 8)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (184)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (184)

L.P.
L.P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ships from Hong Kong - they did not make that clear!

Good prices, but I was upset when I realized it was shipping from Hong Kong and it still has not come more than 2 weeks later! They did not specify that! I'm still waiting!

Delays in delivery and no communication

Although the prices are good, the experience has been very poor. I am still waiting for my product to arrive (it has been over 2 weeks since I ordered it) yet I have been sent this email to comment on the quality of the product which I am yet to receive...

I sent multiple emails with only one reply. I have been sent the tracking link for someone else's item, unfortunately. I have sent 10 emails with one correspondence back after waiting for a week. Still waiting for my product and not sure whether it will arrive or not.....

I would not recommend this website to anyone. If the product never arrived or was damaged, it would be a nightmare to get in touch with anyone.

Bmc
Bmc
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Listing "in Stock" to products they do not have

I Purchased a camera lens off them, it was listed as in stock, after 10 days of emailing their support I received an email that they don't have stock and will be getting stock in 2 weeks. So I decided to check the website, it is still listed as in stock... Managed to get a refund through PayPal dispute. Stay Away.

brad
bradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Communications

Fact - Online store and payment was easy.
Fact - after the sale was finalised the service diminished to zero
Fact - The only communication to Tobby Deals is via email. which the response took over seven days.

Don't bother with this second rate company

Stuart R.
Stuart R.South East Queensland, QLD

Won't touch this company again.

ratana l.
ratana l.

phone is second hand. it's not brand new as advertise. sent email for explanation but no reply

box come with broken seal, dirty box, and no plastic wrapping on the box. that's definitely not 100% brand new like advertise. extremely disappointed. send an email for an explanation but no reply

Eric Z.
Eric Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very low quality, buyer be aware Tody Deals

Bought a lens two months ago, took 3 weeks before I got it. And lens not in focus. Support not responding emails at all. Try the comment section on their website, they delete the bad comments! They are very slow to make sure you will never get their 30 days refund guaranteed. Stay away..

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Poor customer communication

When purchasing items there was no indication given about extended processing times and delivery delays, including when express delivery was indicated to be 3-5 days. Not worth extra shipping costs.

Soksan V.
Soksan V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No comm, no responsibility

I email the support team, no reply. No phone contact. Take ages to get the product. Find somewhere else. Cheap but too dangerous. It says UK, but product mostly from Hong Kong.

Clare E.
Clare E.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT purchase from Toby Deals - read the reviews first

I received my Samsung A71 yesterday from HONG KONG. The leaflet I think is in Vietnamese and the charger is not Australian, so they threw in an adaptor. I thought I was buying from an Australian Company - I really wish I had read the reviews beforehand. Do yourselves a favour and pay the extra for a genuine supplier.

june.enuj
june.enujSydney, NSW

Bought a lens and it was never shipped.

Don't buy with them. I bought a lens and it was never shipped. Read about them on PayPal community, they will drag it out and keep your money as long as they can. many people have bad experience and I'm only hoping to get my money back at this point.

TobyDeals offers 10$ coupon if they approve of your review - all good reviews probably fake

Michael J.
Michael J.

Zero support

Prices reflect the sparse customer service and support that you receive if you have any issues or queries. Random shipping times with little to no updates. Phone arrived with wrong region 30W charger.. Am I meant to purchase one myself for $60?

Luke H.
Luke H.South East Queensland, QLD

Inaccurate postage, no customer service.

We ordered a vacuum, website states item will be posted within 48-72 hours. This in reality took 2 weeks for item to be posted, no response when we emailed, no working phone number to contact. Eventually we got an email with tracking number, that took a week to update. In total the item took 4-5 weeks to be delivered instead of the 4-8 business days. The lack or communication was super worrying but we’re relieved the item showed up at all. Seems to be as described, however questioning the model number. We ordered v10, the battery states v9. I wouldn’t order again due to the lack of problem solving capabilities of the company. Don’t trust them.

Ilya K.
Ilya K.Sydney, NSW

no delivery, no answer - do not have business with them

I purchased there a Sigma 150-600 mm lens for Canon a week ago. Likely decided to pay by PayPal. The money has been taken immediately and I got a receipt on my email. Nothing since then. Tried to contact them via their chat, email and paypal but no answer. Now asked PayPal to return my money.
Absolutely do not recommend them.

GGG
GGGCanberra Central 2601, ACT

takes alomst 2 weeks for delivery.

all products coming from Hongkong.
delivery takes almost 2 weeks. and tracking doesn't wotking properly.
only thing what we can do is just wait.
price is quite lower than others but delivery is awful.

Dave
Dave

no customer service no response ..no order confirmation.. no despatch info

Looking for a reasonably prices phone and Asked a question through their chat system,about a phone before i bought and was answered within minutes....so was happy and bought a phone as a GUEST on their online portal ..so then...no order confirmation, no despatch info.. nothing at all to trace the order
But the money came off my credit card immediately ....
Now 5 days later ive sent numerous messaged, emails etc.. with absolutely no response.. I think ive lost my money.. would not buy from these scammers again... they are in hongkong and you cannot get in contact with them..... DO NOT USE THESE SCAMMERS....

Not a good deal at Tobydeals

Like others I ordered a phone.
I had No conformation email of the purchase.
I had No conformation from their support team.
I had No response from their RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
I made the purchase thinking it was an Australian site, payment was then taken by TobydealsUK ??
Thank you to Paypal for returning my money.
The time it took to get my money back, I'd rather spend the extra $100 and get it from a local shop next time.

Leise Annette
Leise AnnetteSydney, NSW

Product pretty average, definitely not worth $280. Customer care is absolutely appalling.

Item went missing but they wouldn't reply to ANY of my emails. Asked for a refund - no response. Was not aware item was coming from another country. Definitely won't buy from this store ever again.

Andrea G.
Andrea G.Perth, WA

No delivery, no email, no customer service

I ordered a hoover on 27th May. My order says processing. I have emailed them 4 times and nobody has responded. It says that it would be sent 24-72 hours from ordering. I can not find a tracking number.

Vince T.
Vince T.

No service, no replies and no product

Ordered a vacuum cleaner from this site, after two weeks my order was still in processing so I contacted them to ask when this would be sent, 3 weeks later and 4 more emails my order is still in processing and still have not had a reply or an update on my order. Given that sites states that All orders will ship within 24 to 72 working hours I would have expect this to be shipped weeks ago. Due to the lack of any communication I am now seeking a refund through PayPal. Will not be using or recommending this site anyone

Thujey N.
Thujey N.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever and haven't got my parcel yet

This was my first purchase and will be last for sure. Ordered my phone on 9th June and haven't got it yet. I know every delivery is getting delayed but even got no single response from support team regarding my parcel. I am hoping for my refund.

Okan
OkanSouth East Queensland, QLD

These people doesnt care customers at all, almost scammed if it wasn't paypal

I have attempted 3 times on their webchat and emailed 3 times for the 2 phones I ordered. They are not interested in sending the phones, giving a tracking number or any update. After 16 days without any response at all, i had to dispute on Paypal trying to recover the money.
I see some people got their orders, i wish them luck that they won't need any warranty claim.

Marshall W.
Marshall W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Phone and price as advertised Poor service.

No reply to emails, on line reply bot or their courier DPLEX. Incorrect address on parcel. Took 7 days to track down their contracted courier TOLL to arrange delivery. Well packaged product as stated. No communication.

Iain M.
Iain M.Sydney, NSW

Unreliable overseas outfit dressed up as an Australian Store.

Be warned. This is clearly NOT an Australian operation.
My fully paid for, in stock item has still not been sent after 10 days. Radio silence.

No updates. No response to emails (there is no ticket system, you just have to email them). I may as well have ordered from any random overseas website.

I'm surprised at their high rating on ProductReview. TrustPilot rating for TobyDeals is 2.3 stars / "poor" with 46% bad reviews - most with similar experiences to mine.