Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 5 of 8)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (184)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (184)

dazzer01
dazzer01Sydney

Frustrating to deal with

It was cheap but I certainly won’t be buying from them again. Super slow delivery. The product didn’t have Au power adap

It was cheap but I certainly won’t be buying from them again. The Dyson product didn’t have an Au power adapter as standard. Although they shipped a poor quality power converter with the product to make it usable, it was shipped from overseas with a 120v standard adapter. The manual was in Arabic and it took many weeks for it to arrive despite paying for premium shipping. As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Airpods pro, good product, terrible customer service & business ethics

Purchased Airpods Pro, great product from Toby's Deals as price was cheapest but they don't respond to emails or chat messages or even provide a receipt of purchase or tax invoice, only order summary which displays $0 shipping charge, but the amount deducted from my account is almost $14 more with no notification. Very dodgy business model!

RippedoffNorth Queensland, QLD

The worst company I have ever ordered from.

Grace L.
Grace L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very unhappy customer

I thought with you AU initials that you were an Australian company! 3 weeks later I still haven't recieved my phone! I paid for insurance and 3to5 days delivery?scam?

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT WORTH THE RISK

Ordered 2 phones on 17th May The only correspondence was the original email to say order placed and of course my PayPal confirmation. I emailed 3 times requesting updates and also sent 3 messages via Facebook Messenger, Not 1 reply. After reading negative reviews I contacted PayPal and asked them to please contact them and request ETA on delivery. Within about 2 hrs I had an email from Tobys Deals stating they were refunding thru PayPal. No explanation as to why. The price was very good so I am guessing this is just a scam. Thank God I paid via PayPal

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a scam - just long delivery, poor communication and watch out for extra fees

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

customer service - non existent

we ordered a phone. it is 3 weeks later and no update, multiple emails have not been answered, finally filed complaint with credit card. DO NOT buy from them. scammers.

Lisa H.
Lisa H.South East Queensland, QLD

A scam

Ordered amazon fire stick 6 weeks ago. Still not shipped, wrote to their customer service twice for an update, no response. Now have to make a claim through my credit card company for a refund. I believe this company to be a scam, I would never order from them again.

Bobby
BobbyVictoria

I would not purchase anything expensive from this Hong Kong mob.

We have used in the past without too much issue. But a few weeks ago I paid $1800 for a camera, and selected express courier (advertised 3 to 4 days delivery) and insurance. It took 2 weeks to be packaged up and supposedly given to the courier, it has been 3 days and no update from the courier. The worst part is, despite the emails I have sent them they have not responded at all explaining what is happening, only automated emails. I'm not sure how I could claim insurance on the item either as I cannot get a hold of anyone. Would have been better off spending a few more dollars and buying locally.

Pauline
PaulineSydney, NSW

Avoid. Item Paid - no delivery update

I ordered and paid for an item (AUD $500+) on 30 April 2020. As at 15 May 2020, I've emailed twice for an update and have had no response. Most customers understand there are current delays in delivery due to COVID-19 but there has been no information on the status of my order. Avoid Toby Deals - the worst online experience for purchases and especially for high value tech goods.

Peter
PeterKirribilli

Got to respond to customers

The Logitech webcam I ordered arrived fairly quickly, given it was shipped from China. It's working well. Yet it came with the wrong invoice which was from a different person's order. I sent an email asking if a pdf version of the correct invoice could be sent to me as I need it for tax purposes. Five days on I've heard nothing. This should be a very simple thing to do. Why then is no one doing it.

DAB
DABGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why have a Support Email when you don't reply

My initail order was great - 22/4 arrived 28/4 as paid extra $25. Next order 23/4 still not arrived. Why have a support email if you don't reply. I have sent many emails requesting an update and not one of these replied too? My order has only just moved from PROCESSING to PACKING. I again paid the extra $25 shipping fro priority delivery but you seem to have not met that guarantee. I have no issue with the products you sell just your poor customer service. Communicate with your customers - if there is a delay just tell me. You should have an online CHAT service or phone number as it seems you don't reply to any emails.

James Hannan
James HannanMid North Coast, NSW

hard to trust: 4 emails no response on a $2,000 order

Didn't tell me until after I ordered that the product was on backorder, 3 emails not responded to and charged for express delivery. Have I lost $2,000 with them? Yes I understand it is a terrible time right now, but they are not responding.

achille w.
achille w.South East Queensland, QLD

Fake or Scam

Payed for a phone. Did not receive it. No communication for 3 weeks. I contacted them several times and had no response. had to dispute it via PayPal. Not worthit

Carola
CarolaWestern Australia

Be aware, Scammer

Never received my phone. No response or comunication from seller. Never got a tracking number. Do yourself a favor and buy somewhere else and save the hassle of claiming money back.

Got my money and won't answer my e-mails.

easy to find, satisfied with range, don't know haven't got it. No communication. No tracking number. No reply to my question and e-mails. No notification of dispatch. considering legal action

Graham
GrahamPerth, WA

No product

Strange, I ordered a product that has not been delivered and then got an email asking for a review???.
This occurred about 4 hours after I had sent and email asking where my product was.

Linen S.
Linen S.Sydney, NSW

JUST AWFUL.THEY LIE!! They don't have inventory!

They don't have inventory of the products you are ordering. Placed an order 4 weeks ago and so far they are still telling me they are waiting for their supplier to ship the product to them, only then will they ship it to me.

John Futcher
John FutcherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed/misled

I feel disappointed & misled in the recent purchase of a Samsung A20 mobile via EbayAU. I expected delivery from within Aust, but it was from Hong Kong & slow. Neither Ebay or TobyDealsAU sites indicate that the phone charger needs a conversion plug to work. This is misleading & deceptive. If known, the order would not have been placed.

Alicia R.
Alicia R.

Bad Communciation

Ordered a phone. Few weeks wait for it to arrive even though I paid for the most expensive shipping method to ensure it would arrive in a few days. They are refusing to refund the cost of the expedited shipping, it took five days to leave the warehouse not "up to 72 hours". They stopped responding to my emails. Now having to go through PayPal which somehow it was purchased under a guest account. The whole situation will ensure I never purchase from them again.

Ward P.
Ward P.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless..

The wait time for processing is extreme. I gather they are a 1 man shop and carry ZERO stock. Definitely don't order any phones from these guys, they will just waste your time.. After 7 days waiting for any changes, i decided to cancel. They seem to react quickly when you put a paypal dispute in. If you decide to ignore these warnings, MAKE SURE YOU PAY WITH PAYPAL so you can raise a dispute!!

Muhammad R.
Muhammad R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No update whatsoever on purchase over 2 weekss

After buying from them the only thing I have received is the invoice. No tracking no or any update on shipment confirmation. Email support and tried the chat on their website with no replies. I bought from them since they have the cheapest prices. But I truly regret not paying a few dollars more to buy from a more reputable seller. I have lodged a refund through Paypal and will not be trusting TobysDeal with any other purchases.

McDuck
McDuckMelbourne

Dishonest. Don't buy from them.

Poor service so far.

Website support ticket system doesn't work on Firefox.

Still waiting on products to arrive. Despite being home the entire week due to COVID-19 virus outbreak, no delivery has been attempted despite tracking page saying multiple deliveries have been attempted.

Submitting a ticket through Paypal has yet to garner any results either. I'm honestly not hopeful that I'll ever get my product, and right now I just hope that I can get my money back.