Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 8 of 8)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (184)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (184)

No stock, then cancelled order after 2 weeks of waiting.

TobyDeals - Worst Customer Service

Purchased a POCOPHONE 2 weeks ago on sale from TobyDeals AU website.
2 days later I asked for an update on shipping time but they told me that incoming stock was delayed by 1-2 day but they did not decide to tell me.
2 days later, I checked in but they stalled by saying stock was coming in within the 1 week.
1 week later, I checked in but they said they were still out of stock despite the website saying they were still in stock and they will still selling the same device.
No response since. Terrible customer service as they have not provided any solutions to any of my concerns nor a refund.

DL Piper
DL Piper

Another overseas scam

I paid for and received an invoice for a certain amount of A$. They charged my credit card an amount A$50 more. No response or communcation to my several questions about this fraudulent activity. Have disputed the transaction with my bank. Scam.

Gary
GarySydney, NSW

Second hand

Bought a Sony camera lens described as "new" but came in an opened box.
I have my suspicions that Toby's Deals are selling used or demo lenses as new.
The lens seems ok but I'd be a bit wary about dealing with them again.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Seymore
Seymore

Don't waste your time and money .

I bought a mobile phone from here and I paid extra for quick delivery . It has been 4 days since I bought it and paid for delivery between 3 and 5 days . I have requested tracking from them and this is the reply . Thank you for your email

We regret to inform you that the Motorola Moto G7 Power XT1955 4GB/64GB Dual Sim SIM FREE/ UNLOCKED - Ceramic Black has sold out due to high level of orders received on this item. Please be assured that we more stock to arrive in the next 1-2 working days. Meanwhile, please bear with us during this inconvenience or advise if you would like to cancel the order

We apologize for any inconvenience it might have caused. If you have any question about your order, please feel free to contact us.

PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Why did I do it?

Purchased 2 phones from them in one order. They say you'll receive a courier tracking number within a max of 84 hours. That's passed and despite two follow up emails, not a reply! They've got my money. I've had to raise a Paypal dispute and go on the merry-go-round to try and resolve this! Slick advertising, good prices BUT?? Don't fall for it!

Paul

In fairness, after writing this, I did find a reply from them?...In the spam folder? They said that they were out of stock! (So why advertise the product?) It'd be another 3 business days! We'll see?

Abraham
AbrahamWestern Australia

Nor recommended at all

I purchase a Samsung J4 2018 ( Gold Colour) from their website. After 1 week they sent me an email saying that the product is out of stock and I have to wait, however that item was still available on their website with a higher price. Finally they refunded my money!
very bad experience, they are liars, be cautious

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

They pretend they are from Australia

I thought I was buying from an Australian website but now I have found out they are a Chinese company. Website address is misleading. Save yourself the time and shop locally.

Mann
MannPerth, WA

Cheap for a reason

I ordered Huawei Mate 20. After waiting for 20 days. They cancelled my order without any reason. First they discounts then they cancel your order. Ridiculous. My advise to all of you , cancel your order if they say item is not in the stock. Otherwise wait for 20 days. After that they will cancel your order. Paying few extra bucks in some other store is 1000 times better than buying from here.

Electronics & Computing Shops