Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 11)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (270)

Scotland
ScotlandAdelaide

Sometime's it's worth paying more

Product Purchasedsamsung galaxy note 20 ultra
Sait
SaitSydney, NSW

lucky you if they have the stock on shelf

lucky you if they have the stock on shelf, they will ship it but if they don't then your order will get stuck in "Processing" and good luck hearing back or having any response from their customer service even if you msg them ten times! This is not an AU company and name is also misleading.

ONLINE M.
ONLINE M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service at all

Order the product then if you have any problems no one is going to reply to you. Even if you message them 1000 times no response. Ridiculous website to lose money. Complete scam.

Product Purchasedgtr 2

Jade Wright
Jade Wright North Queensland, QLD

No customer service

I brought an Apple Watch for my partners birthday. I paid the additional $38 for express registered post. Over a week later the website states it’s still being processed at the facility. Even if it were to leave tomorrow, it’s not going to get here in time. I emailed the company regarding this. No reply. No apology. No further business from me. Buyers beware. I highly advise everyone to pay via PayPal so if your items don’t arrive you can just claim it back

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Scam Site! Read The Reviews!

I made the mistake of being sucked in by their prices, and paid the price...
no shipping, no contact.
hopefully Paypal come through with the refund.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

No answer , no stock, no refund

Bought xiaomi mi 10t pro 2 weeks ago and waiting for order shipment . Its been 2 weeks and no response . I sent 5 emails still no response . Only answer apology email for delay. If not able to handle shipment then shut the business. Why showing in website that phone in stock. Disputed with paypal yesterday regarding no order confirmation. Now have to wait 10 days to seller to respond . Very bad experience of tobydeals. Recommend to buy from local shop instead of waiting for months and still not sure what you will get.

Reehan
ReehanMelbourne

No stock, no communication. They are scammers

Ordered a phone 2 weeks ago and still no shipment confirmation. Tried to contact them literally 5 times and they finally responded when i threatened to open dispute in Paypal. They said they dont have phone in stock and will try to ship as soon as possible. Still no confirmtion after 2 weeks. I am going to open dispute and claim my money back. They are scammers so stay away from them.

Chantal
ChantalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No service

Haven’t received my item yet ask for a review. Chased up company and I’ve had no response, very poor service.

Ai N.
Ai N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No delivery. No stock.

5 weeks and no shipping update. Each email response took days where they mentioned tracking will be sent within 80hrs. Order placed 17 Oct finally raised PayPal dispute 25 Nov and bought the product in store. Fortunately refund arrived within 2 days.

Grumpy Graham
Grumpy Graham

Spam spam pam

I have unsubscribed from their nuisance emails at least 5 times, and still they arrive. They seem to pay no heed to privacy regulations.

DisgustedCustomer
DisgustedCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy anything from Toby Deals.

Do not buy anything from toby deals. They don't have any stock as promised. Their shipping is non existing. They promise to have your item shipped within 1-3 business days and 15 days later no correspondence. PayPal refunded the money in less than 24hrs and after they ruled in my favour I received a shipping advice saying that my item had been shipped but no shipping or tracking information. Pay the little bit extra and use local companies rather than scamming overseas garbage!!

Product PurchasedXiaomi mi 10t
Kal
Kal

Do not buy from Toby Deals

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It never arrived

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 FE 256GB (5G)
HouseCatStudio
HouseCatStudioSydney, NSW

STOP!!! don't buy anything from Toby Deals!!!

I got a camera from Toby Deals a month ago and the order is not even processed yet. I have tried to contact them multiple times and they decided to ignore my emails, at this point I will have to start finding out a way to get a refund which will be a painful and long process not to mention that I wont have a camera till I get the money!! STAY AWAY FROM TOBY DEALS!!!

Product PurchasedCanon EOS R

Buyer beware

They claim 72 hours shipping from purchase, item paid for 2 weeks ago and still in processing. Another buyer mentioned they got an email saying they were out of stock I didn't even get that. If that's the case they are bait advertising which is against Australian consumer Law. I've raised a ticket with PayPal hopefully I can get a refund.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Been waiting for weeks and never respond to emails

I ordered a phone but didn't receive any shipping details. When I inquired by email they said it wasn't in stock and I'd have to wait until they get one in. They haven't responded to any follow up or refund requests.

peter
peterSydney, NSW

9 Days since ordered - still nothing

Ordered a phone 9 days ago... after 7 days I emailed support, took 2 days to respond with

"I am very sorry to inform you that there has been a delay in the processing of your order.
We would like to offer our sincere apologies for this.

We are working hard to ensure we can ship out your order as soon as possible.
Our expectations are that we can achieve this within the next few working days.
We hope this delay won't affect any plans you might have made."

Now a few days later still no notification that its been sent.........obviously they dont have it in stock even though on the site when I ordered it indicated it is in stock and still does! So fake! Cant be trusted.

Product Purchasedoneplus phone
Austraveller
AustravellerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good price but terrible service

Although my phone's price was good, this company offer no client contact even when delivery takes over 3 weeks. After raising a paypal dispute I finally received tracking number then delivery - obviously stock is ordered after client purchase so delays will be considerable.

Bad Communication | Dodgy Service

Purchasing is easy then you receive no communication or eta on goods at all

Avoid dodgy as refunded order through paypal & will never use again

Arvinder S.
Arvinder S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not getting what you are paying for

Phone I ordered was cheaper than RetIl shop(Samsung A71) but on receiving it get to kniw its not an Australian model phone so the charger cannot be plugged in Australian powerpoint. Had to spent another $45 on charger.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71

4 Days later and my order is still processing.

I ordered a phone from them on Friday 30th oct and 4 days later my order is still processing. No response from their chat or email and I have send 2 in chat and 2 Email. Terrible. If there is a way I want to report them as a fraudulent site. It has already taken my money.

Bulwafa
BulwafaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap in every way.

Product PurchasedSigma 100-400mm
possumparty
possumpartyAustralian Capital Territory

Took my money for a month, and never sent any products

Don't believe that you can get good stuff at a good price from these guys. They`re pretty good at putting promising discounts, but they just don't deliver, literally.

I ordered a phone from these guys and after a month with my money in their bank account, they just decided that they would not respect their deal and they cancelled my order. During this time, they were bullshitting me about stocks that was incoming, but they just told me in the end that they would never get the stock!

Don't waste your time. Toby talks a lot, but he has nothing to back it up! Not a serious business, and not respectful of your time and money.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Couldn't deliver - twice!

I ordered a Fujifilm 15-45mm lens twice and both times the order was not fulfilled, though I received refunds promptly.

Product PurchasedFujifilm 15-45mm lens
PingMonster
PingMonsterBraddon 2612, ACT

Terrible

Very much same as previous review by Traci.
Ordered on 9th OCT, arrived in Melbourne in 20th OCT...... and still waiting to be delivered.
Contacting them for three days now and no reply what so ever....