Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 11)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (270)

Michael

No response for one month.

Ordered one month ago and received response for enquiry in two weeks. However, no further resopnse after that even sent out anther two emails for enquiry. One month past and just wast time.

Don't do it

Item arrived in my country of destination but got lost once here cannot get anyone to help or return emails no communication at all

worst customer service i have found yet

you pay for an item, you pay extra to have it delivered on time. toby deals failed to do so. they can't be trusted. don't waste you money.

Not worth the hassle

Jonathan
JonathanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't buy here

Bought a phone which arrived with a cheap traveller adapter. Meant to come with a charger, but came with a UK plug and cheap traveller adapter. Toby deals are not interested in rectifying. I would suggest buying from a company in Australia.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
tungSTEN
tungSTEN

Bad customer service

I sent an order in for a phone purchase with priority shipping as I needed it urgently. Waited half a week and the order was still not processed. Sent an email asking why it's taking so long and if it takes any longer I will need to cancel and refund. Within minutes, I had an automated email saying my refund request was accepted and will be processed. No explanation, straight to the refund. Pretty bad handling. Wasted my time and now having to look elsewhere for a phone.

Tomasz D.
Tomasz D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Its is a SCUM

SCUM! I ordered Drone and I never get my items delivered! After 3 weeks i finally get answer from the company "Sorry we don't have your items at the moment" and zero information about refund. They keep ignoring my questions about REFUND!

If I could leave a zero star.

These guys would get it. Absolutely horrendous communication, they don't respond to any enquiries with regard to order details such as tracking. I got tired of waiting and decided to cancel the order and get a refund. Still waiting on their response to the first email. Horrible service.

Atman
AtmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

10 days passed since the order was purchase but no tracking information yet

I ordered a MacBook on Toby Deals on 4th October and I never received any update regarding the tracking information. I neither received it nor got updated regarding the shipment. I contacted them three times and no response was received. Very unprofessional.

Do not buy from Tobydeals

Do not buy from Tobydeals. Their 14 day returns policy is void if you open the packaging. They will not take it back. They also forgot to send my order and I needed to prompt them 3 weeks after I made the purchase and processed my payment

Heike
HeikeSydney, NSW

Shockingly bad customer service

I ordered an in-stock mobile three weeks ago, and the order is still shown as processing. Contacted the company three times over the past few weeks but no reply. Doubt I will ever receive my mobile.

No stock, poor service, delayed refund

I purchased a pair of wireless earphones as a birthday gift however they were delayed as they didn't have stock. This information was only shared with me two weeks later after two attempts to contact them. This is despite the original email confirming that the products would be shipped within 2-3 days. When a refund was requested, they also stated that it'd be processed in 2-3 days, however it's been a week and I'm still waiting on confirmation that the transaction has taken place.

Don't take the risk if you're buying for someone else or have time constraints.

Che Y.
Che Y.

The refund was received but only after I chased it up again. Terrible experience all round.

Apparently just a scam site

Paid for express shipping 3-5 days. 4 days later they haven't even sent it. They don't reply to enquiries. They seem to be a scam site - lucky I paid with paypal.

Zac
ZacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Item still not recieved, Support not responding.

My item has been stuck shipping for over 2 weeks now, no movement or updates.
TobyDealsAU support ignore my emails and calls and I have had no response or assistance.
Not impressed.
Item was allegedly sent with DPEX which has TERRIBLE shipping reviews online.

Legit products bad customer service

Products are legitimate and great, the problem is their communication. I paid for express delivery - it was exactly the same as regular postage. Also when their items aren't in stock they don't show that, they let you buy it and wait. Once get ask them when it will actually be sent they auto reply with a generic message, if you follow up on that and ask again you wait a few days and get the same generic message. DON'T PAT FOR EXPRESS - it makes no difference. After saying all of this I do recommend them for their products, not the swrvice

helena S
helena SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My "brand new" Samsung S20 had clear signs of tampering!

Nam Duong
Nam DuongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAM. STAY AWAY. Item never received despite multiple contacts.

I purchased an iPhone SE from the website. The iPhone did not ship nor providing tracking number after 7 days. Multiple support tickets but got no response.
The seller's PayPal name is TobyDealsUK but actually based in HongKong.
TobyDealAU is a fake name, it has nothing to do with Australia.
STAY AWAY.

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RISKY !!

Placed an online order.
Nil info, no order acknowldegement, no response to email query.
No response when I threatened to seek a PayPal refund.
After 1week+, I did initiate a PayPal refund.
Refund came though OK, a few days later.

They just wasted my time, and I had to start the shopping exercise afresh

cha
chaSydney, NSW

Item Hasn't Been Received For 31 Days Now

Do not buy from toby deals
They do not accept any responsibility for their actions and cannot give answers.
They are keeping the money without any explanation and no item.
I've been disputing for over 1 month and no word still.

Gurpreet Singh S.
Gurpreet Singh S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So slow for despatch and delivery.

My first experience is really bad with them. Firstly they aren’t not operating from Aust but they are using AU with their name to trick people. Item I have ordered on 14th Sep and Now 14 days past and they say item in transition and on the way to your country. Still no tracking number or any sign of its coming next 10 days to me . Price is good but delays are way too longer. I wouldn’t buy again from them.

Did not have stock but never told me

spent $1,800 on a Windows Surface Pro from their website listed as in stock. The status of the order was 'pending' for a week and a half, no further information. I emailed them for an update and got a reply a day later stating they had no stock and would be refunding me, and that refund would take up to 7 days. I wonder, what would they have done if I had never contacted them? I asked if any of the other stock showing on their website was actually there, never got a response. Truly terrible customer service for someone spending so much money. Anyway now I have a keyboard and pen but no Surface and have to shop around, but still waiting for my refund. Thanks for nothing.

Pat
PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed in how TobyDeals operates itself

I ordered a Canon Camera for $425 AUD (29 Aug), they cancelled on me after a week (4 Sept), claiming they did not have the stock. At same time of being cancelled, the camera was still on the website and in stock(4 Sept), however now it was $475AUD. After contacting Customer Service replies were slow to confirm that the stock was in fact there now, however I had to pay the inflated price, which I ordered (8 Sept). I was disappointed in how TobyDeals operate, and it does not seem like they have the customer in mind at all, using some pretty dodgey, underhanded tactics to get more money out of people.

Christopher A.
Christopher A.

Products build on lies and no help.

Poor communication, slow delivery.

Emailed twice for delivery update, only recieved one response. Local country delivery taken >2 weeks so all up i paid extra for fast delivery and its taken more than a month. I still don't have my item worth more than $1000 dollars. Also item came from Homg Kong which was never detailed prior to me paying.

Troy L
Troy L

Waste of time, zero customer service

My son paid AU$550 for a new phone. After 3 weeks the status of the order did not change from processing. Constant emails sent with not reply, after 4 weeks we requested a refund. They actually replied to that email the same day and a refund was given. The phone we purchased was not even in stock! Absolutely terrible customer service, they should not be allowed to conduct business in Australia, STAY AWAY!