Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 11)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (270)

Terrible customer service and never received my item after a prolonged period of time.

Very unimpressed with the service I received, I purchased a phone off them and a month later I still hadn't received it (seeing as they advertise 5-7 business days delivery) I sent multiple emails asking for help on where my product was and I received no response. I decided to request for a refund and in a matter of hours I recieved an email telling me I was being refunded and the order was cancelled. Very poor service and would not recommend buying anything from them.

Arrived damaged

The store was very easy to navigate through and the service was great. However the item arrived with several cosmetic dents and scratches. Still works but not happy with the condition of the unit itself despite being packaged well, it was handled poorly with little care.

Ace
Ace

Great & Fast service

First time I ordered, there was no problem. But the second time was a disaster.
Order was stuck at "processing" for over 2 weeks. Couldn't get any update from them. Finally they said that they were waiting for new stock to arrive (despite the item being "in stock" when I purchased it).
Eventually, they processed a refund stating that the items they received were faulty. But the items were still on there site but for a significantly higher price. Refusing to honour order at original price!

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Weeks of delay then cancelled order

Bought a Sony camera battery. Received email that item had shipped but it never turned up. Asked for a tracking number multiple times but Tobydeals ignored my emails. Turns out battery had not shipped. Tobydeals then cancelled my order. Refund was paid.

Do not trust Tobydeals.

Marcus
MarcusHobart, TAS

Terrible shopping experience

After 12days, still haven’t received it. I paid the express plus insurance but it was left at Melbourne since 1 September. Really terrible experience and will never recommend to others.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Still waiting for delivery

When I paid for the new phone I also paid for express post that stated it would take 3-5 business days to arrive.
That was over 2 weeks ago and have received nothing in regards to when it will arrive.

Peter F.
Peter F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Long delays -Terrible communicators

I ordered a Xiaomi Mi Note 10 6GB/128GB Dual Sim with Screen Protector and Folding Case (Black) - Midnight Black three weeks ago. I heard nothing for two weeks until I chased up and then they told me it was out of stock. They offered me the same model in green which I accepted. 1 week later they made the same offer again which I again accepted. Since nothing - they don't even respond to my emails. I've got a bad feeling about this...

Shelley
ShelleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Apparently not genuine products!!

Xiaomi Redmi note 9s..SMS doesn't work correctly so have gone to Xiaomi site n they verified so not genuine and still waiting for some sort of support from Toby's..not impressed livid actually over300$ phone that doesn't work properly..!!!!!

Kevin K.
Kevin K.Sydney, NSW

Worst online store ever

Electrosuxs
ElectrosuxsSydney, NSW

They deliveried the wrong product

They deliveried the wrong product, a cheaper version of another brand. They made me jump through many hoops to prove that I received the wrong product, photographs of the serial number, the box, the product, bar codes etc. Then they agreed to refund but I had to post it back to Hong Kong, the incorrect product was worth $139, postage $130. They would not cover the postage even though it states on their own website that they will arrange pick up of incorrect products. What do you do? Write this review and warn other people.

Very Disappointed

It was not made clear on your website, before purchase, that the Osmo Pocket required a smart phone to activate it.
I do not own a smart phone, and therefore cannot activate the item.
I have written an email to your support address explaining this, and requesting how to return the Osmo Pocket and receive a refund.
(There were no issues with browsing or purchasing from your Website, and the item was delivered in good condition, and timely.)

Jesse
JesseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service, respond only when you threaten to take your money back.

Purchased a phone beginning of August, order was still somehow processing 1.5 weeks after order was placed. Sent several emails with no response.

I then started the dispute process with Paypal as nothing was happening. Next thing you know, they send a generic email "apologising for the delay". I go and check my order status online and the order status shows as Paypal reversed when I actually hadn't actioned Paypal to get my money back. Needless to say, I went to Paypal with this evidence and they refunded me my money damn quick.

After that happened, Tobydeals decides to email me saying that they're refunding my money like they decided to do it off their own back.

Useless company. I would rate them 0 stars if I could

Terrible Customer service

Sofia S.
Sofia S.South East Queensland, QLD

Had to contact PayPal to get a response from them.

intacam
intacamSydney, NSW

Avoid Toby Deals! Item 'lost in transit', no effort by Toby Deals to resolve, refund or send replacement

Similar review to Jake H. of 26/8. Ordered goods 23/6, money taken 23/7, not shipped until 30/7(!). Tracking shows 10/8 arrival Sydney courier base, not seen since! TD ignored requests of 'whereabouts' for days, claim investigating, little effort or urgency by them or TOLL to resolve, pathetic customer service, not willing to cancel or send replacement goods, but happy to keep my money. AVOID!

Htein Linn A.
Htein Linn A.Sydney, NSW

Awful shopping experience

I ordered two mobile phones one week ago after checking the reviews here. They mentioned on their website orders are shipped within three business days. But after three days, nothing happened. So I contacted them several times through tickets and emails. Nothing was replied. I now suspect that some of five star ratings given here are fake. If you check reviewers who rated five stars, they have just done the review once here. May be the seller is giving five stars themselves. Be careful!!!Don't buy!!!

acpcbr
acpcbrCanberra 2600, ACT

Mobile phone made for USA sent to Australia

Why would you send a Motorola Moto One Macro 4GB/64GB Dual Sim - Blue with US power sockets to Australia. Australians ordering items from this site be aware that you may get equipment made for other countries! Just another power converter to carry around. Ordered in June arrived two months later. Never again...

Equator Tree
Equator TreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most Cheapest, but Worst Service

I bought the phone from them for $100 dollars cheaper, but I regret the choice that I choosed this website to order my phone. It took me almost a month to get this product delivered. Their customer support was very poor. DON'T BUY FROM THEM! $100 saving won't be worth it.

Photo_mum
Photo_mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very slow - not in Australia

Not sure why they promote as an Australian company. Items are sent from Hong Kong. A very slow process so far. Still waiting to receive my item. Ordered 6/8/20 and it took 11 days for them to despatch it... It is still in Hong Kong 24/8

Adrian
Adrian

Not AU, Not really Express, handling time 6 days before shipping?!

Paid Sunday, including $25 express shipping for a 60% mech keyboard on its own (so a small package), they only shipped it the following Friday after 4pm!!

Not sure why they are use an AU suffix as they are in HK.

No customer service, VERY SLOW AND VERY EXPENSIVE SHIPPING. Never again, just buy local

an0n
an0nAU

Bought something almost $1000 almost a month ago .. hasn't been shipped.. not responding to emails

Bought an item costing almost $1000 almost a month ago and haven't heard from them. Hasn't been shipped.. no tracking.. not responding to any emails or messages..

Please send urgently and reply

Tom F.
Tom F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service. Stay away!

Do not shop with Toby Deals AU. Firstly, it's obvious, but this is a Hong Kong company and has no connection to Australia whatsoever. Therefor they have no legal obligation to help customers in any way.
The tracking on my order told me that my parcel arrived in Aus 11 days ago. Because they use Toll, the worst courier service in the world it still hasn't arrived. Toll has been no help, so I contacted Toby Deals customer service 5 days ago. I sent a follow up email 2 days ago and have still not received a reply.
I have however received two emails asking me to review my experience. So I was forced to review without my product.
Yes, these guys might be a cheaper option, but believe me it's not worth the headache.

14 Days no update from processing

I ordered a OnePlus phone on the 6th of August. As of today (20th August) there has been no phone dispatched. Emailed a week ago and was told that the stock would arrive on the 13th of August. Have emailed twice after with no response to get an update on when it would be shipped. Irresponsible to sell a product you don't have in stock. Will be cancelling my order through paypal, make sure if you want to take the gamble to use PayPal so you can at least get your money back

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

No communication

I purchase a robot vacuum and the order was smooth from processing to picked. In the email, it stated that : “Please be informed that your parcel has been picked up by courier and left our warehouse. Rest assured that once we receive the tracking number of your parcel from courier, we will send you another "Dispatched" email with tracking number inside for your reference.

My order did not proceed any further. That was more than 1.5 weeks ago and emails to tobydeals , the only way to communicate with them, were ignored. No tracking number and all communication from tobydeals ceased. I doubt it was ever sent. I am now raising a paypal dispute.

I can’t recommend buying from them.

ZAHID
ZAHIDSydney, NSW

The Bad service and Too late Delivery

Never response on time
No Satisfied at all
Bad quality and bad customer service
They reply email after 7 days.
Delivery not from Australia its from china or honk Kong and estimate 30 to 60 days for arrived.