Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (365)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (365)

Okan
OkanSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 days passed since the order was purchase but no tracking information yet

I ordered a MacBook on Toby Deals on 4th October and I never received any update regarding the tracking information. I neither received it nor got updated regarding the shipment. I contacted them three times and no response was received. Very unprofessional.

Shay
ShayCanberra 2600, ACT

All good

I ordered a phone and it took almost two weeks to arrive, but it arrived to my door without any problems, I received emails with updates about the delivery along the way. I'm very happy as the phone works well, it came with a euro plug but they also provide an aus power adaptor.

Heike
HeikeSydney, NSW

Shockingly bad customer service

I ordered an in-stock mobile three weeks ago, and the order is still shown as processing. Contacted the company three times over the past few weeks but no reply. Doubt I will ever receive my mobile.

Henley
HenleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

No problem ordering and receiving 2 lenses from Tobydealsau. The shippings was quicker than I expected. Great price. I have no problem with those lenses I received. Good packing and all with original boxes. Recommended.

Pradeep Kashyap
Pradeep KashyapSouthwest, VIC

Fast delivery

Delivery was quick. Didn't expect such service during the pandemic! The phone is brand new and I even got an adapter for the Australian sockets. That wasn't expected either. Overall satisfied!

Apparently just a scam site

Paid for express shipping 3-5 days. 4 days later they haven't even sent it. They don't reply to enquiries. They seem to be a scam site - lucky I paid with paypal.

Frank C.
Frank C.South West, WA

Good product, good delivery overall

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Well Informed Process

I was a little dubious, given the great price compared to other sites. I ordered, was well informed of the state of my order, and received my purchase within a week. I'll use Tobydeals again.

cha
chaSydney, NSW

Item Hasn't Been Received For 31 Days Now

Do not buy from toby deals
They do not accept any responsibility for their actions and cannot give answers.
They are keeping the money without any explanation and no item.
I've been disputing for over 1 month and no word still.

KevC
KevC

Tobydeals are O. K.

Tobydeals can be efficient, cheap and speedy, if they have your product in stock. But they are very poor communicators and rarely answer emails so it is not possible to check.
Postage is free and high premium. My purchase came in a factory sealed box. They offered additional discount when the item sat in my inbox for a few days. They don't like gst and I don't either on low value imported goods.

So buy cheap. Get it fast. But Don't presume the warranty will be honoured.

Dick
DickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Anonymous
AnonymousPerth, WA

Order arrived on time and correct

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Did not have stock but never told me

spent $1,800 on a Windows Surface Pro from their website listed as in stock. The status of the order was 'pending' for a week and a half, no further information. I emailed them for an update and got a reply a day later stating they had no stock and would be refunding me, and that refund would take up to 7 days. I wonder, what would they have done if I had never contacted them? I asked if any of the other stock showing on their website was actually there, never got a response. Truly terrible customer service for someone spending so much money. Anyway now I have a keyboard and pen but no Surface and have to shop around, but still waiting for my refund. Thanks for nothing.

unbiased review

Paul
Paul

Finally received item from Toby Deals - better late than never

Its the real deal!

It came within two weeks and I didnt even have to apply for fast shipping. The site is good but you do have to have the insurance when buying. And it uses pay pal.

On on
On onSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product and fast delivery

Happy for what I got
Good service
Good product
and fast delivery

Will get another for my dad very soon
Look like my bf enjoy his birthday present very much. Thank you Tobydeal AU

Great product works well, delivery wasn't so bad took a little time.

Easy to navigate
Great product
Excellent quality
Overall I'm very happy with the product
Delivery took a week but given the covid situation probably to be expected.
I would purchase the product again.

Gary
GarySydney, NSW

Satisfied overall

good product and better price. Only problem is the customer service never get replied on time, and delivery not so fast. Still recommend if you are not in hurry. You items will come eventually

Pat
PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed in how TobyDeals operates itself

I ordered a Canon Camera for $425 AUD (29 Aug), they cancelled on me after a week (4 Sept), claiming they did not have the stock. At same time of being cancelled, the camera was still on the website and in stock(4 Sept), however now it was $475AUD. After contacting Customer Service replies were slow to confirm that the stock was in fact there now, however I had to pay the inflated price, which I ordered (8 Sept). I was disappointed in how TobyDeals operate, and it does not seem like they have the customer in mind at all, using some pretty dodgey, underhanded tactics to get more money out of people.

soliddynamics
soliddynamicsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivery comes faster than expected. Comp[are to the previous order

Product is as described but I still have problems to get the 5G working

Contacted my phone provider but they all rubbish

At the moment running 4G in 5G area and I have not got time to shop to clarify the issue.
They just point out. My simcard is correct and since you buy the phone from others. There is no support from them

Hans D.
Hans D.South East Queensland, QLD

exactly delivered what they promised

bought my phone on price and they delivered on price and service....top job, well done! Would definitely use them and recommend them to all my friends and work mates again.

Love It

Very good Store. Will use again to purchase things. Do wish to recommend. Shipping was a bit delayed could have been sooner. Things are shipped from hong kong so takes time.

Teutonic
TeutonicWarren

It is pretty good.

All OK except prices ranges. Mostly the frames are too narrow and if you want change frame you have start from scratch. The best would be if customer could change prices frame himself (as an additional option).

Terrible customer service and never received my item after a prolonged period of time.

Very unimpressed with the service I received, I purchased a phone off them and a month later I still hadn't received it (seeing as they advertise 5-7 business days delivery) I sent multiple emails asking for help on where my product was and I received no response. I decided to request for a refund and in a matter of hours I recieved an email telling me I was being refunded and the order was cancelled. Very poor service and would not recommend buying anything from them.