Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (365)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (365)

Amazing deals

Superb service, great quality. I bought several mobile phones from them. We are really happy and got good service from them. I will recommend them to buy mobile. Thanks for your great service.

Ace
Ace

Great & Fast service

First time I ordered, there was no problem. But the second time was a disaster.
Order was stuck at "processing" for over 2 weeks. Couldn't get any update from them. Finally they said that they were waiting for new stock to arrive (despite the item being "in stock" when I purchased it).
Eventually, they processed a refund stating that the items they received were faulty. But the items were still on there site but for a significantly higher price. Refusing to honour order at original price!

Riley
RileyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great as advertised

Good product as advertised , fast shipping from overseas considering corona virus. I can recommend this store if you are considering shopping here. Cheap prices, fast shipping and a good product

David P.
David P.

Weeks of delay then cancelled order

Bought a Sony camera battery. Received email that item had shipped but it never turned up. Asked for a tracking number multiple times but Tobydeals ignored my emails. Turns out battery had not shipped. Tobydeals then cancelled my order. Refund was paid.

Do not trust Tobydeals.

Marcus
MarcusHobart, TAS

Terrible shopping experience

After 12days, still haven’t received it. I paid the express plus insurance but it was left at Melbourne since 1 September. Really terrible experience and will never recommend to others.

Order took 14 days to deliver

Ordered a Redmi Note 9 Pro from Tobydeals on 31/08/20. After 9 days (07/09/20), the status is still "processing". Their website mentioned the phone is in stock?. Forwarded 2 emails with NO response.
Edited: Persisted and it was delivered after 14 days on 14/09/20 in good condition.

Still waiting for delivery

When I paid for the new phone I also paid for express post that stated it would take 3-5 business days to arrive.
That was over 2 weeks ago and have received nothing in regards to when it will arrive.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Ann
AnnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pleased to see it arrive

Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 True Wireless Earphone

Much better this time.

I was disappointed with my first experience with Toby Deals due to the excessive delays but had no issues with the item when it eventually arrived.
Decided to give them another go and this time the service was much better and item sent and received in a much better time frame.
Item was as described and is working correctly

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Vacuum Cleaner is excellent

Shelley
ShelleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Apparently not genuine products!!

Xiaomi Redmi note 9s..SMS doesn't work correctly so have gone to Xiaomi site n they verified so not genuine and still waiting for some sort of support from Toby's..not impressed livid actually over300$ phone that doesn't work properly..!!!!!

Glenn I
Glenn IMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty good but not perfect

Samsung Watch. Great price!! Delivery a little slow but still good. Product came with UK power plug instead of Australian. I can get around it with USB but not ideal

Kevin K.
Kevin K.Sydney, NSW

Worst online store ever

Electrosuxs
ElectrosuxsSydney, NSW

They deliveried the wrong product

They deliveried the wrong product, a cheaper version of another brand. They made me jump through many hoops to prove that I received the wrong product, photographs of the serial number, the box, the product, bar codes etc. Then they agreed to refund but I had to post it back to Hong Kong, the incorrect product was worth $139, postage $130. They would not cover the postage even though it states on their own website that they will arrange pick up of incorrect products. What do you do? Write this review and warn other people.

Pretty good so far!

Was easy to find what I needed, the range was good and the product seems to be of good quality. The customer service response was slow though, I had to cancel an order which took a number of days but had no response until the following wee - I think weekend support is needed to overcome this.

Raym R.
Raym R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Good clear communication and tracking

The product arrived in good order although it took 17 days to get here, this is the only reason I do not give a 5 star review. Otherwise I am very very happy and I would recommend as this is my second purchase from Toby Deals.

Terrible Customer service

Sofia S.
Sofia S.South East Queensland, QLD

Had to contact PayPal to get a response from them.

Great product great price!!

Was delivered little behind schedule this was not the fault of this company and I was a little baffled as to why it being brought from an AU company why it was shipped from Hong Kong? Thanks it was exactly what I had purchased.

intacam
intacamSydney, NSW

Avoid Toby Deals! Item 'lost in transit', no effort by Toby Deals to resolve, refund or send replacement

Similar review to Jake H. of 26/8. Ordered goods 23/6, money taken 23/7, not shipped until 30/7(!). Tracking shows 10/8 arrival Sydney courier base, not seen since! TD ignored requests of 'whereabouts' for days, claim investigating, little effort or urgency by them or TOLL to resolve, pathetic customer service, not willing to cancel or send replacement goods, but happy to keep my money. AVOID!

Rick
RickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

solid tracking service

abit of wait typicall for overseas products happy to see that the products I purchased are genuine and not cheap knock offs would recommend to a friend or some who wants a good deal a particular product

Dave
DaveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This company really helped.

The store was really easy to navigate. It was also the best deal and I saved $200 from ordering through them.

I made a mistake of putting the wrong delivery address, but together we sorted it out and for that I'm very grateful.

Louie
LouieSydney, NSW

Original phone but delay with delivery.

I ordered and paid online for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, it took 2 weeks to dispatch to Australia and when arrived in Australia took another 2 weeks to deliver by Toll to my home.
The phone was in the original box and after 1 month the phone is still working perfectly.
I can't blame the company for the delay in delivery du to Covid-19 but they must don't say it will dispatch in 3 days.
I think they don't have all the stock in their website probably du to a shortage with their suppliers, but they don't advertise that so they don't loss their customers.
The phone I bought it's not available now in their website anymore.

retireland
retireland

Quite slow but reliable.

I bought a mid tier phone from the Toby Deals website and after eleven days I have not received shipping information and had no reply from an email questioning the dispatch. Eventually after three weeks the phone arrived. It was exactly as described. This website is reliable but to take advantage of some of the best prices around you have to be prepared to wait and not get answers to your emails.